Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is kushina is a gost in a Naruto's mind.I have that problem ?
Well, to make the seal to lock the kyuubi away, Minato and kushina used their chakra to make it sufficient. That's why minato appeared during the pain arc as a projection of him, it's just some of his energy, the same with Kushina.

I don't know what the chains were, they could just be something thats not significant towards the story although Kushina did state she has special chakra but i doubt that has anything to do with chains... It doesn't add up :/ but she probably does have something else to hide because i don't think her special chakra has something to do with the kyuubi itself because you don't need special chakra to be a host, just have a large pool of chakra reserves (if that is not what she meant).

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato and Kushina put in the seal a bit of themselves in the case Naruto needed help with the Fox, They in a way became His Guardian Angles. The Chains came from Kushina chakra it was Her way of controlling the Fox.

Sade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when Minato used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal and sealed the kyubbi inside his son Naruto,he sealed inside of naruto some chakra from hims and chakra from the mother of naruto,so if the seal is going to be ''unsealed'' by the kyubbi or the hate of naruto,minato or kushina will appear there,inside narutos mind,and help him surpass the hate of kyubbi an ''reapair'' the seal a little...kushina is not a ghost just the chakra of her exists inside narutos seal to help him from unseal the kyubbi..if you remember something ''same'' happened when in naruto series,and not in shippuuden,in naruto episode 183 when naruto was in mission in the hidden star village and there natsuhi,that was a woman tht complete the training of the meteor that they had in this village,make the Mysterious Peacock Method: Apparitionedit( that ''seal'' her chakra in the ground,this time, before she dies,and so after her death is able to have a body from chakra,and this is how she help naruto to win( ''same'' happened with the mother of naruto too