3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
(Suiton: Mizu Kokyuu)-Water Release: Water Breath
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: When the user is underwater, he will manipulate the the water around his head. He makes an air bubble around his head. The user can breath underwater as long as the air bubble is around his head. The bubble can be pop if the user head is attacked or loses focus.
-Only used by Dei Dei
-Only used twice per battle
- (-15) chakra each turn the bubble is used

I summon a huge tank of water.

"Get in bro and with your chakra push it out from your face making an air bubble that allows you to breath in water. It is something simple but useful."

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok
I get into the water tank and manipulate my suiton chakra to form a bubble around my head allowing me to breathe.

(Suiton: Inryoukuken) - Water Release: Gravitational Pull

Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing the following Tiger - Dragon hand seal the user creates a powerful Water Release technique that has the ability to draw water towards the user or push it away from him. With this, the user has the ability to churn large whirlpools in the ocean and can even deflect other Water-based ninjutsu. The user can only control up to B-rank Suiton techniques.

this one is pretty cool, after performing the necessary handseals you pretty much send your suiton chakra into other sources of water and control it. You can push and pull water towards/away from you. you can stop incoming suiton jutsu upto B-rank, This jutsu combined with another jutsu I have is a killer combinaton.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
I love and want it

I gather my water chakra into the tank and push it forward and backwards till it breaks and you fall out of it

Lmao, hahahahahahaha

Lightning Release: Lightning Ropes (Raiton: Raikou Saku)
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user channels a large amount of lightning chakra into their dominate hand. The lightning forms around the hand. Then using shape manipulation, shaping the lightning into a long rope capable to slash through solid rock and flesh numbing it for one turn. The rope is strong enough to pull a 200lbs man up a tree or drag on the ground.
-Only used three times per battle

Just focus chakra into your main hand and shape manipulate it into a long rope that is able to slash rock and hang a 200 pound man.

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I manipulate my raiton chakra into my right hand and form a rope made only of raiton..

Hmm, i'm tempted to hit you with this.......

Raiton: Soudai Chidori Raikou Panchi (Lightning Style: Grand 3000 chidori current punch)

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: The upgraded form of chidori current punch, this technique takes 1 turn to use. This technique sends lightning in the ground, air, if the lightning hits the opponent they can't use more than 1 jutsu next turn, them and whatever else it strikes, and strikes at the opponent with a grand chidori. This chidori cannot be stopped by a S-rank wind technique.
Note:After using this move the user cannot move at all for 1 turn
Note:Can only be taught by Sasuke08

Raiton: Chidori Raikou Panchi (Lightning Style: 2000 chidori current punch)

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: The user uses chidori nagashi, followed right after chidori. The nagashi charges up the chidori, for an ultimate punch. You can also use it to send a charge in the ground or air making the current reach further than the regular chidori Nagashi. But this attack cuts the users chakra in half, and the user gets only 2 moves next turn because of the nagashi's numbness effect
Note:Can only be taught by Sasuke08

the first one you send lightning into the air and it can come down in strikes, or you could charge up a grand chidori that cannot be stopped

use a nagashi then a chidori,charging up for an ultimate punch

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
*I does the jutsus* Lol

I send lightning into the air and it can come down in strikes/I charge up a grand chidori that cannot be stopped by no S rank jutsu

I use nagashi then a makes a chidori charging it up to an ultimate punch

Mizu Beara) Water Bearers
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: These Water Bearers was created by Solf to have a unique water weapon in battle. He made two hilts that are called Bearers. The Bearers are made of a material so the user can channel their chakra and manipulate water sources or even the moister in the air for varies objects such as weapons, shields on top of them. These two hilts are the perfect weapon for a weapon user and water user. The user channels their chakra and absorbs some water or moister in the air. The highest the rank of the object that is made of water is A rank or lower.
-Only used when the air has enough moister to make the weapon of chose of the user or a some type of water source is in the area of short range of the user to use to use to make the weapon of chose of the user and must have the user chakra in it or no chakra at all.
-The weapons made from the water still go by the elemental advantages and disadvantages
-The weapons also feel like the real weapon when used
-The user has to use a jutsu slot everytime the user uses the weapon no matter if it is to attacking or defending, the change of the shape depends on the attack or defense like for an example. The user going against a fireball and the user has the bearers shaped into katanas but the user needs to defend. The user would change the katanas into a rectangler shield to defend against the attack.

You must be registered for see images

Well we both know some times there isn't enough moister in the air for a weapon like A or B rank but some times C rank. So if there isn't enough moister in the air for the object you would like to make with one of the Bearers, then use a jutsu or a near by(short range) water source or even mist. But these cannot be infused with foreign charka that isn't yours. So now the ranking of the object that is formed on the Bearer can be up to A rank but nothing more. So you have a good amount of ranking to use for this weapon just the only thing is the water source but we both know some tricks to make a water source for us. Well also the ranking of the object is for separate objects and not combined so you can make two A rank katanas or B and A rank spear heads. Anything I am missing?

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suiton Bunshi: Water Molecules
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 80
Damage : (15 damage per turn )
Description: The user puts their hands together as if they were praying but is actually releasing large amounts of water chakra into the water molecules in the air so that now all fire attacks lose -15, sand is reduced to mud, lightning used becomes instantly conducted and all water or elements containing water gain +15
Note: can only be taught by Axle
Note: lasts 5 turns
Note: can only be used once per battle
Note: after this technique is done the user can't user any A-rank and above water jutsus for 3 turns
Note: can be used as a water source

(Suiton: Buatsui Monsu-n no Jutsu) - Water Release: Massive Monsoon Jutsu
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user first uses the Dog hand seal and then creates a large rainstorm that stretches many miles. There is so much rain that there is enough water to form water release jutsu.
Note: Can only be used 3 times.

(Ushiro Honoo) Back Flame
Type: Defensive
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points : N/A
Description: The user focuses fire chakra in one arm, then a flame appears around the users hands, the user can shoot out pure fire chakra to cancel out any fire jutsu
Note: can only be taught by Axle
Note: it only has 3 shots
Note: except Forbidden

all pretty straight forward but if you have any questions feel free to ask

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
The first one it say lighting is conducted what does that mean? Will it harm the opponent and user?

The second technique, can it be stopped by techniques like Rain Stop?

The last technique say has three shots. What does that mean?

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first one it say lighting is conducted what does that mean? Will it harm the opponent and user?

The second technique, can it be stopped by techniques like Rain Stop?

The last technique say has three shots. What does that mean?
Going from what Axle told me yes, the minute a lightning jutsu is released such as nagashi or any lightning coming from the users/opponents body is immediately conducted and they get electrocuted.

since its a higher rank than the rain stop tech you should probably ask a sensei or rp mod about that.

when doing the technique you release a ball of fire from your hand to intercept and cancel out a fire jutsu that your opponent released. You can only do it three times

Ex: Someone uses fireball jutsu so I use back flame and cancel it out.

Back flame can cancel any fire jutsu except forbidden rank, don't forget that