Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Once the chapter came out, I thought it was a decent chapter, but now after re-reading 2 times, I think the chapter was a disgrace...

• Ao was nerfed in order for Boruto to shine - no byakugan for him
  • Konohamaru was nerfed in order for Boruto to shine - like really, they're doing Konohamaru this dirty? All that just because Burt needs to have the spotlight?
  • Sarada and Mitsuki were put aside in order for Boruto to shine - that I can understand, but goddamn, they had no action at all... smh

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Once the chapter came out, I thought it was a decent chapter, but now after re-reading 2 times, I think the chapter was a disgrace...

• Konohamaru was nerfed in order for Boruto to shine - like really, they're doing Konohamaru this dirty? All that just because Burt needs to have the spotlight?
  • Sarada and Mitsuki were put aside in order for Boruto to shine - that I can understand, but goddamn, they had no action at all... smh
Scared of Bolt being a Gary Stu tbh. Last thing I need after what happened to Itachi. He used to be my #1

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper">The series are still cool lets see what happens</div>

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21723465" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21723465">AraigneeDuSoir said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Sadly, the Boruto wank in the manga/anime is too stronk.<br /> <br /> It's like Boruto is a god and everyone needs to worship/praise him all the time, this kinda pushes me off. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>That's the most annoying part.... and its the only thing i dislike</div>

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It's one chapter and I'm sure you wouldn't feel like this if sarada got the spotlight instead