54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
JUST READ THE NEW MANGA CHAPTER.
like wtf?

how could konohamaru be so useless?

they nerfed him so badly it's disgusting....who is writing this garbage?

Boruto beating a jounin level ninja like that?

while konohamaru future hokage getting "KNOCKED OUT" CONSTANTLY FOR PLOT sake....really.......really

what is this trash of a manga?

man naruto ANIME/MANGA is DEAD.

IN THE NARUTO ANIME/MANGA WHEN NARUTO AND GANG WENT UP AGAINST ZABUZA IT WAS KAKASHI THEIR SENSEI WHO FOUGHT HIM AND WON....BECAUSE OF POWER SCALING AND DIFFERENCE IT MADE SENSE NO WAY NARUTO AND GANG COULD BEAT HIM? THEY WERE GENIN AND HE'S A VERY VERY EXPERIENCED NINJA.

MAN this anime/manga called boruto is pure garbage.......enough is enough man....not even a naruto fan like me for over 10 years can bare this shit anymore.

LET IT END ALREADY FOR GOD SAKES.:noes::noes::rage::nuts::nuts::dafq:

Reactions: Tauren Chieftain

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I do agree with you. Not just power scaling I don't like this technology thing in battles.

Not to mention how they trolled us by not revealing Ao Byakugan as his trump card but some stupid drones.

Also wasted potential of Ao as character.

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto manga got to enchant everyone even making the main character weaker than most.

Really, the "first mission" was much more thrilling because of their inexperience. Not super power ups.

And when Naruto had Kurama's help the audience was in awe because these were the most fearful moments for everybody even the characters lol

Boruto is just for the money. Does anyone still have any doubts about this?

Green Beast

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do people here have to be so whiny about every little fucking thing???:dafq:

How does Konohamaru being nerfed in this chap make Boruto manga stupid???

Grow up:kk:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
JUST READ THE NEW MANGA CHAPTER.
like wtf?

how could konohamaru be so useless?

they nerfed him so badly it's disgusting....who is writing this garbage?

Boruto beating a jounin level ninja like that?

while konohamaru future hokage getting "KNOCKED OUT" CONSTANTLY FOR PLOT sake....really.......really

what is this trash of a manga?

man naruto ANIME/MANGA is DEAD.

IN THE NARUTO ANIME/MANGA WHEN NARUTO AND GANG WENT UP AGAINST ZABUZA IT WAS KAKASHI THEIR SENSEI WHO FOUGHT HIM AND WON....BECAUSE OF POWER SCALING AND DIFFERENCE IT MADE SENSE NO WAY NARUTO AND GANG COULD BEAT HIM? THEY WERE GENIN AND HE'S A VERY VERY EXPERIENCED NINJA.

MAN this anime/manga called boruto is pure garbage.......enough is enough man....not even a naruto fan like me for over 10 years can bare this shit anymore.

LET IT END ALREADY FOR GOD SAKES.:noes::noes::rage::nuts::nuts::dafq:
Madara was nerfed does this mean the manga was bad? NO

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto wasn’t fighting an elite jounin named Ao

He was fighting a cyborg fighter named Ao. Big difference

& he won with strategy (and his team at first) which is what you do against a stronger opponent

Besides that, I agree they’re being disrespectful to Konohamaru

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why dont you appreciate that it's just the first arc and not the finale....smh. Ikemoto and his assistants are human like you they need time to grapple thier thoughts and bear stress from fans all over the internet saying "Can you do this" "Can you do that" etc cera. They have times they confused on what to do stop acting like thier is no pressure from designing a story which is the sequel of one of the greatest mangas of all time.

Please grow up instead of whining about the pettiest of things.....Not everyone is as experienced as Kishimoto.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Ao was really out of shape. Besides not having a real body, he more old plus of 16 years of not fighting. He even sees it as a challenge.

You must be registered for see images

But till now, I agreed in some parts of power scaling is shit. There should be a big difference in physical stats between a Kid and an Adult and databook stats from Boruto is very stupid.