487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered to see images

The Kingdom Adventure
×-×-×
Greetings,
I hereby represent before you an adventure. An adventure that I myself is not totally clear about, so here I go for a trial run.
I'll wrap it up within 24 hours. It's just to see if you all enjoy it or not.

Game Setup:
  • All the players will be inside a setting and particular scenes.
  • It's a multi-player game. Everyone's scene will be visible in the game thread.
  • One performs an action by choosing options to some scenes provided by the host. Some directly to the game thread and some in personal messages to the host. (Everything will be directed)
  • There's no factional win, you win when you deafeat everyone else.
  • All the players will be beginning with the same level, but different roles and power types.
  • Players will participate in duals.
Example :
Players : A, B, C, D.
A in a dual with B.
A will be given his set of fighting moves just like the rest of the players with specific points. It will be a well balanced amount of power. But how one will win depends upon the way he uses it.
Say, A has an ability of shooting (30 points) he uses it against B who chooses to attack with a Canon (40 points)

B would win by 10 points.

• The players will be given their abilities in the game thread without mentioning the points (points will be mentioned in the specific player's PM). But the action must be sent in PM to the host.
  • When both the actions are submitted, the result will be published in the game thread.
  • There will 3 such sub rounds in a single round between A and B.
Let's say A won. Similarly among C and D which will be going on at the same time, C won.
Then A will be fighting C. In this case, A will have all of B's power along with A's own. Similarly D's power will add to C's.
If A wins the battle against C's, he will posses all B, C, D's power and will ultimately win. And defeat the pre residing King (Non Player, just a character) and take over his Throne.

It's just a trial game, with 4 players. I'll be glad if you can participate. *bows*

Choose Your Name and Role:
1. Stan, Blacksmith - Odd
2. Scott, Carpenter
3. Todd, Painter - All Red
4. Paul, Baker - Ansatsuken
Once a role is taken, you can't claim for it. I have just the rough structure like this I can't get a clearer a view until I try one of the games. You might be having a lot of questions, you are free to ask, rather ask as many as you want that might help me get a better view at this thing.

It won't take more than 24-36 hours at the most. Or it might just take 1-2hours as in a turbo mafia game if all the players can come up together (which is quite difficult).

@Michelle @Ansatsuken @Odd @Alice in Noodleland @Mr.Lonely @SleepingTerror @SoulKiller @Rohan @Konno @6thHokage @All_Red

Since the Dracula Mafia hasn't started yet could you please give it a shot?

Last edited:
Reactions: Konno and Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Todd the painter!!!!
Post automatically merged:

WIll it be in this thread or a separate thread? Also I assume battles will be, one rounded right?

I'ma ask a bunch of questions rn, bare with

So two people at most will fight at a time, and they will just send PM to you there attacks right? Or just the points in the attack and they post the attacks in the thread.

If thats the case then wouldnt that mean the best strat is to invest all points into one attack?

Do players have a life bar of some sort then to stop such strat?

Ima stop posting and wait for you to answer *.*

Last edited:
Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@All_Red
1. It will be a separate Thread.
2. The battles will be like -
Round - 1
A vs B C vs D
1st Attack 1st Attack
2nd Attack 2nd Attack
3rd Attack 3rd Attack

If A wins and C wins

Round 2
A vs C
1st Attack
2nd Attack
3rd Attack

The ultimate winner

3. Yes, the players will send me the Attack in PM, not the point. I'll be mentioning the points both in PM and the Game Thread..

4. No. You see you will know what options your opponent can use, and make a probable guess and cast your attack, say for example you have fire attack (70 points) and your opponent has a water attack. If he uses water against your fire, that will not be in your favour because you don't know your opponent's points. You will try to start off with a safer option.

5. There is no life bar. You attack 3 times. The summation of all the points will decide everything.

So basically you want to rp?
In a way yes. But it is not exactly the exaggerated RP version.

Akuma, The Master of Fist
You need to choose from the list for now.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@All_Red
1. It will be a separate Thread.
2. The battles will be like -
Round - 1
A vs B C vs D
1st Attack 1st Attack
2nd Attack 2nd Attack
3rd Attack 3rd Attack

If A wins and C wins

Round 2
A vs C
1st Attack
2nd Attack
3rd Attack

The ultimate winner

3. Yes, the players will send me the Attack in PM, not the point. I'll be mentioning the points both in PM and the Game Thread..

4. No. You see you will know what options your opponent can use, and make a probable guess and cast your attack, say for example you have fire attack (70 points) and your opponent has a water attack. If he uses water against your fire, that will not be in your favour because you don't know your opponent's points. You will try to start off with a safer option.

5. There is no life bar. You attack 3 times. The summation of all the points will decide everything.

In a way yes. But it is not exactly the exaggerated RP version.

You need to choose from the list for now.

I have chose one tho

Paul, Baker

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay...

So...
1. Stan, Blacksmith - @Odd
2. Scott, Carpenter - @6thHokage
3. Todd, Painter - @All_Red
4. Paul, Baker - @Ansatsuken

Ill start the game within 24 hours... And it would be over by another 24 hours if you all are a bit active
You could start it right now if you wanted

Okay...

So...
1. Stan, Blacksmith - @Odd
2. Scott, Carpenter - @6thHokage
3. Todd, Painter - @All_Red
4. Paul, Baker - @Ansatsuken

Ill start the game within 24 hours... And it would be over by another 24 hours if you all are a bit active
You could start it right now if you wanted

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I may or may not be able to. I'll look at it closer tonight and give you a definite answer then. I just got back into school again today and I have some homework to catch up on.