You must be registered to see images
The Kingdom AdventureGreetings,
I hereby represent before you an adventure. An adventure that I myself is not totally clear about, so here I go for a trial run. I'll wrap it up within 24 hours. It's just to see if you all enjoy it or not.
- All the players will be inside a setting and particular scenes.
- It's a multi-player game. Everyone's scene will be visible in the game thread.
- One performs an action by choosing options to some scenes provided by the host. Some directly to the game thread and some in personal messages to the host. (Everything will be directed)
- There's no factional win, you win when you deafeat everyone else.
- All the players will be beginning with the same level, but different roles and power types.
- Players will participate in duals.
Players : A, B, C, D.
A in a dual with B.
A will be given his set of fighting moves just like the rest of the players with specific points. It will be a well balanced amount of power. But how one will win depends upon the way he uses it.
Say, A has an ability of shooting (30 points) he uses it against B who chooses to attack with a Canon (40 points)
B would win by 10 points.
- The players will be given their abilities in the game thread without mentioning the points (points will be mentioned in the specific player's PM). But the action must be sent in PM to the host.
- When both the actions are submitted, the result will be published in the game thread.
- There will 3 such sub rounds in a single round between A and B.
Then A will be fighting C. In this case, A will have all of B's power along with A's own. Similarly D's power will add to C's.
If A wins the battle against C's, he will posses all B, C, D's power and will ultimately win. And defeat the pre residing King (Non Player, just a character) and take over his Throne.
It's just a trial game, with 4 players. I'll be glad if you can participate. *bows*
Choose Your Name and Role:
Once a role is taken, you can't claim for it. I have just the rough structure like this I can't get a clearer a view until I try one of the games. You might be having a lot of questions, you are free to ask, rather ask as many as you want that might help me get a better view at this thing.1. Stan, Blacksmith - Odd
2. Scott, Carpenter
3. Todd, Painter - All Red
4. Paul, Baker - Ansatsuken
It won't take more than 24-36 hours at the most. Or it might just take 1-2hours as in a turbo mafia game if all the players can come up together (which is quite difficult).
@Michelle @Ansatsuken @Odd @Alice in Noodleland @Mr.Lonely @SleepingTerror @SoulKiller @Rohan @Konno @6thHokage @All_Red
Since the Dracula Mafia hasn't started yet could you please give it a shot?