Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay i am ethnicly horn of african and we tend to not look like your usual black people we look different i mean from our hair which is curly from our nose which is sharp and long and our head which is usually long instead of round like most black people but i always thought of myself black but all that changed when my freinds used to call jamaicans , congos , south africans etc black but me just somalian and i was like why?

I realised you cannot detearmen people by their colour it does not make sense i belive everyone is like giant clans or tribes it makes sense because honer of africans look different in almost all aspect apart from skin colour which varies it could be darker then most black people and lighter but i found out that your avergage black person is a bantu which is different and hence why they all look the same so i thought how can you deteraime a japanese from a chinese it is diffcult but everyone is from tribes/clans not a race because if white is just colour then why are chince people classed as asian or why are latinas not like it when called white what is your oppinouns?
I am not saying horn of africans are not black but not your usual black we are black but are almost complelty different we are chustic.
You must be registered for see images

somali nomad

kenyan

Last edited:

Fodder#5

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know how to tell a Japanese person from a Chinese person, but I do know that Japanese people are derived from the Chinese. Same thing with white people. Besides, skin color is largely determined by climate. I am white. My family is from Ireland. It's not very hot there, hence our white skin and why I don't tan very well. I'm not really sure what you are asking since your writing was kinda mangled.

FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow thats pretty cool that youre already starting to notice the difference between people of the same skin color. Thats the first step to getting along with other people

EDIT: Well you can obviously tell the difference between your race and another. I bet the chinese know how to tell the difference between them and the japanese.

Last edited:

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry it was just an example but people would not call them white people would they? i think they should be called something as a whole i.e. like arabs they can be in africa and in the middle east look a bit different and different nationaity but are all still called arab which is a clan also and the south asians and the other varitation would be like different tribes of the same one due to variations

realobito1

Veteran
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think black and white people are all put in giant groups because most black people don't know where there descended from and most white people, or at least all white people I know are mixed with many different euro things like Italian, German and Irish. Asians in my opinion, not to be racist at all just look similar and to avoid offending them or be left guessing all day you just say Asian.

FireBird Marco

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Skin color is not the major determinant of race, it's the physical and mental features in every race!
Europeans have protruding facial bones and elongated skulls with normal eyes where the iris is exactly in the middle of the eye!
Asian have flat faces with rounded heads and weird looking iris shaped like an egg and tiny bodies and eyes!
Negroes have big lips, giant noses, a hair that resembles the cannon brush lol and big frog like eyes with extremely white teeth..
Rest of the world is a mix of these 3 main races such as: middle easterns, caucasians like armenians and persians, afghanistanis and you belong to this last category!

There's also the psychological differences between races: Europeans have completely different psychology than Asians and Asians from Africans and so on.

That's why race mixing is wrong/bad, because it destroys the traits of the race!

RufusSerano

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as far as I know my race is 'homo sapiens sapiens', the same of any other black, yellow or white guy or girl on this earth.

"I realised you cannot determen people by their colour, it does not make sense"

Why would you even try that in the first place?

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how can mixing with race be bad when we all are mixed from thosands of years ago you know the arabs where not white before they where much darker like brown or light brown due to the obivous heat how can a race of people have white skin and be their for thosands of years they got recently mixed but what would you class a horn of african?

Found this on a topic debating if ethiopans and somalis are in the cascusian race which is crazy but fthe picture really did make alot of sense i loled

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Human.

Arabs are beeing called arabs because they live in or come from Arabia, not because of their 'race'.
i think you didnt get my question.

just wondering if persians, kurds and turks are considered white or just called arabs regardless of that, because some idiotic westerners consider themselves to be white, and the rest of the world to be NON White.

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are a varitation of arab when i mean by arab is that arabs have got a distinct look you can tell and persians are a varitation of it also romanians look almost the same well the ones i have seen look like kurds and turks this is why i hate western scientist or who ever classes people it doesnt make sense i belive the only two races that look different from the world are the bantu or sub saharan balck people and the south-east asians due to both of the having their own feature like flat noses , kinky or strong hair , small eyes , wide cheeks and have people noticed east asains hair it is different like super straight just like in you profile picture a typical euorpean would not have hair like that otherwise they would defently look just like anime

Reactions: Ψ Veritas Ψ

RufusSerano

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think you didnt get my question.

just wondering if persians, kurds and turks are considered white or just called arabs regardless of that, because some idiotic westerners consider themselves to be white, and the rest of the world to be NON White.
I think you didnt get my answer. You cant say wether a persian is black, white, red, yellow, or green, because the only thing it tells you is, that the guy is from persia.
What are Americans considered nowadays? Black? White? Yellow? It just doesnt work that way. You could do that when there were no cars and airplanes, but today mixing origin, skincolor and race together is the most stupid thing you can do. The nazis did that and I thought the whole world agreed on that that was wrong! Dont do mistakes of the past, learn from them, grow of them.

FireBird Marco

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how can mixing with race be bad when we all are mixed from thosands of years ago you know the arabs where not white before they where much darker like brown or light brown due to the obivous heat how can a race of people have white skin and be their for thosands of years they got recently mixed but what would you class a horn of african?

Found this on a topic debating if ethiopans and somalis are in the cascusian race which is crazy but fthe picture really did make alot of sense i loled
That picture is false.
Europeans have nothing to do with Caucasians! Caucasians are those semi-Asiatic peoples that live in the lower parts of the Russia; such as: Armenians, Perisans, Afghanis, Jews, Arabs and Turks for the most part! They are called semi-Asiatic because they're mixed peoples with Euro/Asiatic/Black in them!!!

Mixing has happened because mainly of wars and occupations!!
If you go to middle east you'll see dark ones/ Asian looking ones and blondes with blue eyes. And this proves that they are a mixed people lol!

Anyways mixing is bad/wrong! I don't care if non-Europeans mix, but Europeans should and must never mix, the European Race must remain clean and pure of all impurities and defilements!

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow you sound like you have the concept of a superior race like the nazis did i think i understand your point thought its okay for people to mix but a whole race of people that would indanger and make the unquines rare okay that makes sense but if two people love each then why not but the whole race sounds like if a war happened and a foreigners where the winners and they look very different from your race like lets say sub saharan black then yeah your race would be very rare and indanger of extinction.

FuChomei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That picture is false.
Europeans have nothing to do with Caucasians! Caucasians are those semi-Asiatic peoples that live in the lower parts of the Russia; such as: Armenians, Perisans, Afghanis, Jews, Arabs and Turks for the most part! They are called semi-Asiatic because they're mixed peoples with Euro/Asiatic/Black in them!!!

Mixing has happened because mainly of wars and occupations!!
If you go to middle east you'll see dark ones/ Asian looking ones and blondes with blue eyes. And this proves that they are a mixed people lol!

Anyways mixing is bad/wrong! I don't care if non-Europeans mix, but Europeans should and must never mix, the European Race must remain clean and pure of all impurities and defilements!
I don't see how mixed people are dirty and impure, especially seeing that most people on Earth are mixed within different countries/races.

Status
Not open for further replies.