The Best Video game to ever be created #thehype!

Commander Axe

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Star Citizen everyone. Now if your not familiar with Star Citizen, get your a** familiar with it.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

A space sim/MMO expected to release this year or the next which is the highest crowd funded game in history. With over 110 million dollars in support from fans worldwide, star citizen is shaping up to be the most ambitious game in over a decade. Not only can you join with your friends and journey the universe from galaxy to galaxy and planet to planet, but also take several jobs. Whether your a
  • bounty hunter
  • medic
  • pirate
  • businessman
  • spy
  • explorer
  • engineer
  • pilot
    and many more
You can have fun YOUR way, and not the traditional defeat monsters and lvl up grind. The game is currently in alpha and can be played if you pay $45 for a pack. You wont be able to do much missions though just test the game out a bit.

Heres a gameplay

skip to 3:30 to show the flight gameplay
[video=youtube;thU_8kdItd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thU_8kdItd8[/video]

Reactions: Akаsh

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are so many failed implementations of this style of game

And if devs can screw up $80 mil, they can screw up anything

But I will cross my fingers for you OP

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure you realized nobody watched the video.

But I've heard about this for a while, it does look really cool but you're crowning a toddler. Most games this gen look really awesome on paper and in dev but turn out not to be that fun.

Commander Axe

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sure you realized nobody watched the video.

But I've heard about this for a while, it does look really cool but you're crowning a toddler. Most games this gen look really awesome on paper and in dev but turn out not to be that fun.
Didn't mean for anybody to watch the full thing just the flight example. And i'm aware of what your trying to say however, what is on paper is, and will be implemented. The thing about this game is that every step of the development process is shared with the fans for review. It is explained in detail and can be changed during the process if the fans deem it necessary. It's a fan controlled development. Now obviously it can't please everyone, but I for one am so far pleased with it's progress.

Commander Axe

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly ... it looks like another piece of gaming trash.
check out a few gameplays first, besides it's still in alpha, lots more to do. But there's more info on it if you wanna read up about some of the aspects of the game, then you can fully decide if it's something your interested in or not

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't mean for anybody to watch the full thing just the flight example. And i'm aware of what your trying to say however, what is on paper is, and will be implemented. The thing about this game is that every step of the development process is shared with the fans for review. It is explained in detail and can be changed during the process if the fans deem it necessary. It's a fan controlled development. Now obviously it can't please everyone, but I for one am so far pleased with it's progress.
And bugs and glitches could totally kill that concept. I'm just saying it's better to not get your hopes too up.

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Should try starmade or space engineers you can build your ships from the ground up star made is more minecraft like but has more rts features with its fleet update

Both are in alpha stages