• Total voters

uzumaknaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i want to know what is the best doujutsu in ur opinion...

in my opinion the best doujutsu is sharigan 'cause:

1) the user can use an opponent's jutsu against them (copy their tech)

2) the user increase their clarity of perception, allowing them to track and predict the movements and actions of fast-moving objects

3) the user could also hypnosis their opponent

---- not to refer that some users with MS can control kyubi's power as madara

second thounghts rinnegan kick sharigan's ass... then the first for me will be rinnegan and then sharingan

Last edited:

Kid Ace2392

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to me its between the sharingan and byakugan. but can you imagine a super doujutsu like sharinnagan or byakuringan letting you see chakra and predict moves (it would more this is just simplified)

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rinnengan
Byakugan
Sharingan
MS isnt a doujutsu, it belongs to sharingan

Akagan is crap, u shouldnt even pu that there xD

uzumaknaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the last one isnt MS is Mangekyougan - is a diferent doujutsu from wat are u thinking

this doujutsu apears in naruto shipuden: movie 1
i now akagan is a little crappy but i have to put all doujutsu xD

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont know whats so special in Byakugan it can only see trough solid bodies and it cant predict moves like in the fight narutoVS neji they only used taijutsu and shadow clones so that is the last on the list and i think Sharingan is the strongest because it can copy moves, predict high speed, control 9tails and unlock more of the eyes jutsus

uzumaknaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
akagan is a doujutsu which can block byakugan and sharigan use and also can create illusionary bodies. besides this is very similar to byakugan and sharigan functions

it appears in the fillers episodes which is used by a little girl who helps raiga

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
akagan is a doujutsu which can block byakugan and sharigan use and also can create illusionary bodies. besides this is very similar to byakugan and sharigan functions

it appears in the fillers episodes which is used by a little girl who helps raiga
YEa it was RANMARU i wonder what happened to him i think he is the leader of Akatsuki not :D

uzumaknaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry by bad it wasnt a girl it was a boy... thx diabolus - it was a boy called ranmaru

this boys/girls in naruto - are weird
look at haku, who says that is a boy???

Kid Ace2392

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the akagan is a fckng ripoff and mix of sharingan and byakugan but lame as hell. the rinnegan is an incredible doujutsu though. pain isn't even capable of using it full strength either. remember when he made that moon, he said it was nothing like the moon the sage of six paths was said to create. I wonder if he will ever make an appearance in the show. maybe after a third timeskip.....

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me it's the sharingan, with the ability to copy other attacks.

Rinnengan is not Pain's real strength, it is a media to use the abilities of dead bodies and see through them. I don't think it is Rinnengan that gives Pain his huge amoung of chakra, which will be the real key in a fight against Naruto.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh boy.......jiraiya said "rinnegan is without doubt, the most powerful"

can't be explained any clearer than that i'm afraid. and if you disagree, then your just a stubborn uchiha fan.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though I like Uchiha's, I'm not saying I think Sharingan to be the best techinique because of that.

So far, Rinnengan has only proved to be useful to be able to see through dead bodies as the user hides. But it has shown no further powers, in fact, the other 5 paths of Pain had an ability each and Pain would just exploit that ability.

So, maybe in case Sasuke had seen those dead things fighting, he would have been able to copy the jutsus. But God Realm can't.

Sharingan may not be as strong, but copying techniques is more usefull to me. He was able to copy Rock Lee's taijutsu. Can you imagin Nagato fighting that quickly? Plus with those red eyes they can also create ilusions to fight an enemy, we haven't seen that with Rinnengan.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the akagan is a fckng ripoff and mix of sharingan and byakugan but lame as hell. the rinnegan is an incredible doujutsu though. pain isn't even capable of using it full strength either. remember when he made that moon, he said it was nothing like the moon the sage of six paths was said to create. I wonder if he will ever make an appearance in the show. maybe after a third timeskip.....
the AKAgan ?

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man the rinnegan is the best of them all (well my fav is sharingan but still).
why?
its ability's:
sense chakra like sharingan and byakugan
can use 5 elements + gravity(pretty cool)
and said to be able to use all jutsu

ithink that is enoth and i douth that sharingan can copy
Banshō Ten'in
Chibaku Tensei
Shinra Tensei
and the 6 vody thing is lil bad since it must be really irratating to have to use them but there good thougth i would prefer if could use all there power's in is owen body