Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Background: Watched a bit of Naruto on a casual basis. Have an understanding of the narrative in terms of plot and what not.

Knowledge: In terms of the Naruto RP, I am a fish out of water. Did some casual conversation with couple of members and I learnt about nature strengths. As well as know the name of Justus (Tai, Ken, Gen, Nin). However, outside that I can honestly state without a RP guideline before me I am terrible. As I cannot explain how these function in the RP. So think of me as bottom barrel basic.

Experience: In terms of this, I'd rate myself as an intermediate. Having undertaken roleplay through different anime and comics. Though, in all iterations said RPs had a statistic guideline to attribute the characters level/performance. As for writing I am confident in myself as I have received equal part compliments and criticism. However, once again if we're talking this RP, lets start out with basic.

Goals: NB has earned a reputation for its battle element. In this regard I'd like to improve and grow to a level where I can become a force in Taijutsu. Being the coldest to do it with a Byakugan/Dark Bio. Owning Yin/Yang - Otutsuki and becoming a recognized Sage.

Reactions: Detective L

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
New site funky.

Byakugan and Dark, interesting choices.

Let’s keep it simple for now. Which area do you wish to begin with? Battling/Bios and Abilities/Ninja World.

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Alright so I doubled back on this and noticed you posted. Apologies for clowning you. As for the selection criteria, lets go Abilities and Ninja World. If its any consolidation, I just learnt if I go for Teisengan I will have to choose Puppetry (Top 3 WOAT Ability BTW). I was kinda interested to know if I could sort of be how I can play this Hyuuga (more so Byakugan) whilst having a Teinsengan and I could still utilize my Meiton. But I'm getting a Gecko of myself. Please proceed Vayne-kun