Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just saw it today. It's a very fun movie with all the characters I love. The one dislike i have is the post credit scene, yes we expected it but still ... i'd much rather stick to the cast of heroes we got introduced prior to infinity war (2) :/

anyone else seen it yet? what are your thoughts?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is it ok to talk spoilers in here? I know it's the internet and everyone is already spoiling it on youtube I just wanna be sure.

I forgot about the text.

I love that they somehow got Red Skull back, I was wrong about the soul stone I thought Heimdall had it.
I don't know if the THANOS theory is right now, I don't remember the location or whatever. I don't think there was anything with H involved.
I liked the interactions, I didn't mind the humor, overall I liked it, I don't care if people didn't like it I felt very satisfied, I wonder what's gonna happen now that so many people are gone, I assume they will come back, but also some people must have died permanently.

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it ok to talk spoilers in here? I know it's the internet and everyone is already spoiling it on youtube I just wanna be sure.

I forgot about the text.

I love that they somehow got Red Skull back, I was wrong about the soul stone I thought Heimdall had it.
I don't know if the THANOS theory is right now, I don't remember the location or whatever. I don't think there was anything with H involved.
I liked the interactions, I didn't mind the humor, overall I liked it, I don't care if people didn't like it I felt very satisfied, I wonder what's gonna happen now that so many people are gone, I assume they will come back, but also some people must have died permanently.
well, i assume everyone is coming back, at least everyone who died at the end. tho i also wouldnt put it past loki to come back. i expect if there are real deaths they will happen at the end of the 2nd movie and none from one will be permanent, tho some who died may die again.

it seems a lot of movie 2 is hanging on captain marvel, any thoughts on that?

btw the battle on titan was awesome, tho that could be cuz i love strange

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well, i assume everyone is coming back, at least everyone who died at the end. tho i also wouldnt put it past loki to come back. i expect if there are real deaths they will happen at the end of the 2nd movie and none from one will be permanent, tho some who died may die again.

it seems a lot of movie 2 is hanging on captain marvel, any thoughts on that?

btw the battle on titan was awesome, tho that could be cuz i love strange
Yea Doctor Strange was great. I liked what they did with Thanos, his motivation and stuff. I thought they were gonna introduce Captain Marvel in this movie, it makes sense to tag her at the end since Ant Man will likely mostly be in the past and she is the next movie then in between this and the conclusion. I had heard this was gonna be like a one and done but that doesn't seem to be the case. The movie was kinda dark, but I liked that. I didn't mind the post credit scene, Cap's reaction at the end saying Oh God or something like that was great, I like held my breath when I thought Iron Man was gonna die, I still think he might, I don't mind that a lot is gonna hang on Captain Marvel, I think she is a like a secret super weapon or something, It makes sense for someone else to save them or something. I don't think Loki and Gamora are coming back.
I'm not sure I liked how Peter was willing to kill Gamora and then he freaked out over her death, they could have just made Thanos as strong to resist Mantis anyway, and PEter not being willing to die after he climbed aboard a ship seemed off. I liked that Thanos won, that he got what he wanted.
I wonder if Captain Marvel is connected to Xandar somehow, and maybe we will see Thanos attack over there in her movie or Avengers 4. Also I wonder if Thanos backstory will be on the blue ray.

Last edited:

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That movie was fire. Easily 9/10 if you understand all the nuance and references. Marvel is perfecting their formula with these movies and it's nuts. The most recent Thor was fire. Black Panther was nuts. Now this one being just as good as the other two if not even better? I can't wait for Captain Marvel and Infinity War 2.

Thanos will be back.

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SPOILERS:

Yes I’ve seen it. What I’m still trying to get my head around is how exactly did giving up the stone help the good guys and why dr strange may have done that. Because to an impartial, uninformed observer it just seemed as if he was trying to save starks life there.

But yes, great movie though it was a little disquieting lol.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
SPOILERS:

Yes I’ve seen it. What I’m still trying to get my head around is how exactly did giving up the stone help the good guys and why dr strange may have done that. Because to an impartial, uninformed observer it just seemed as if he was trying to save starks life there.

I think he valued that one life more than the universe.
It's flawed logic but it's the opposite of what Thanos is going for, eliminating some people to let some people be happy.

I wonder if Thanos backstory that was cutr will be ion the blue ray I hope it will I wonder if it was supposed to be when he shows Titans previous form

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he valued that one life more than the universe.
It's flawed logic but it's the opposite of what Thanos is going for, eliminating some people to let some people be happy.

I wonder if Thanos backstory that was cutr will be ion the blue ray I hope it will I wonder if it was supposed to be when he shows Titans previous form
Well the most important character that was missing here from the comic book canon was Adam warlock, but maybe he shows up in the next movie.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like how Mantis makes it clear that Thanos' mind is strong. That scene was powerful, both for Mantis and Thanos. He mournsssss. RIP, G.

I am trying my hardest to not talk about Wanda and Strange, they are my absolute faves and standouts, attached here is my bias.

Show stealers: Parker, Maximoff, Strange's cape of levitation :)
MVP: Iron Man (Titan's Moon, nuffsaid), Thor (minus the Thanos blunder), Black Widow (Proxima who?), Cap (begrudgingly) and Strange (time is a divine weapon af)

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SPOILERS:

Me and my buddies immediately thought of Strange seeing himself handing over the stone in the one future they win in, ie in the 1:14m futures he saw the only one they win in he handed over the stone to thanos, a theory, but imo pretty certain, well just have to see

Could be that he saw tony play a pivotal role in that future so his survival was more important than the stone, could be that the only way to defeat thanos was to let him win and later take the fight to him and revert what he had done, ... there are many possibilities

Last edited:

BanGinji

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
9/10. I'm holding 1 point ransom unless they redeem that disgraceful treatment of the hulk.

Loki and rocket are the main ones I grew to care about. Hope he comes back

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Well the most important character that was missing here from the comic book canon was Adam warlock, but maybe he shows up in the next movie.
He showed up in the end credits scene of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Vol. 3 is supposed to come out before Thanos 2, so I'm assuming that he'll show up in that one as the villain and be made an ally who's gonna come back with Captain Marvel and Ant-Man(who also have movies coming out before Thanos 2 that are set before Thanos 1) to help the surviving people fight Thanos.

I like how Mantis makes it clear that Thanos' mind is strong. That scene was powerful, both for Mantis and Thanos. He mournsssss. RIP, G.

I am trying my hardest to not talk about Wanda and Strange, they are my absolute faves and standouts, attached here is my bias.

Show stealers: Parker, Maximoff, Strange's cape of levitation :)
MVP: Iron Man (Titan's Moon, nuffsaid), Thor (minus the Thanos blunder), Black Widow (Proxima who?), Cap (begrudgingly) and Strange (time is a divine weapon af)
Fits the line Thanos says where those with the strongest wills to act have to make the biggest sacrifices.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He showed up in the end credits scene of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Vol. 3 is supposed to come out before Thanos 2, so I'm assuming that he'll show up in that one as the villain and be made an ally who's gonna come back with Captain Marvel and Ant-Man(who also have movies coming out before Thanos 2 that are set before Thanos 1) to help the surviving people fight Thanos.

Fits the line Thanos says where those with the strongest wills to act have to make the biggest sacrifices.
Is Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 gonna be set after Infinity War? I don't see how that would work considering that Rocket's the only one left.