Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Apprentice

Chapter Seven

The two brother’s weapons clash together multiple times in the space of a few seconds before Yoru jumps back panting.

Yoru: … damn my chakra is still not fully regenerated after whatever that technique I used was
Hikari: Yoru we don’t have to do this!
Yoru: No I must avenge my father!
Hikari: There was a war Yoru people die you have get over this. Who told you about your father’s death?
Yoru: It was Madara he used a genjut…
Hikari: My point exactly Madara Uchiha head of the Uchiha clan master of the Sharingan
Yoru: No he wouldn’t Madara and my father was best friends, even mom is friends with Madara and trusts him!
Hikari: Yoru I’m just trying to help you
Yoru: I don’t need your help just get out my way
Hikari: Yoru I’m sorry

Hikari disappears into a flash of silver.

Yoru: No he taught you that jutsu?
Hikari appears behind Yoru. He grabs him and teleports them both to a forest
Yoru: Huh? Where are we?
Hikari: It’s over!
Yoru quickly spins blocking with his sword
Hikari: I’ll be taking that Yoru
Hikari teleports again but takes Yoru’s sword with him
Yoru: What? Give that back Hik

Before the final letters leave Yoru’s mouth he finds his own sword stuck in his stomach.

Yoru: No how will I…
Yoru falls to his knees as Hikari appears before him and takes the sword out of his stomach.
Hikari: Why would you not listen Yoru! If you even just talked to Tobirama he could have changed your view on the situation.
Yoru: I would… never trust him
Hikari: This is your end my brother
Yoru: Hikari please… just leave me here out in the forest its (cough) strangely calming.
Hikari: Fine why would you not listen this could have been avoided!
Yoru: Just GO!
Hikari: Good bye Yoru

As Hikari disappears a single drop of water falls from head height and lands on the ground next to Yoru.

Yoru: (Well I guess this is it for me then if I have one regret I guess it I don’t have any regrets. Nothing that I had to do. My life had no meaning until a couple days ago and I even failed that. Wow I really am a let down what would my father say what would Madara think? I could have done so much more!)
Yoru: I (tears begin flowing down his face) don’t want to go!

Yoru passes out on the forest floor as his life starts to pass away to figures approach wearing black cloaks they run towards him as his eyes finally close.

A few days later…

Yoru awakes in a plain white room he is lying on a bed which is also white. He tries to get up but feels a shooting pain in his stomach.
???: Ah your awake are you?
Yoru looks up to see two girls walk in one around his age with medium length brown hair with black eyes like his own. The other is a few years younger with long blond hair and brown eyes.
Yoru: Where am I?
Girl 1: Well before I tell you that how about you tell us who you are?
Yoru: Why should I?
Girl 2: We only saved your life
Yoru: Fine then what do you want to know
Girl 1: What's your name?

Yoru: Yoru… Senju
Girl 2: You hesitated there
Yoru: Well ninjas aren’t meant to say their second names to strangers
Girl 1: Well we are ninjas to
Yoru: Of course you are
Girl 2: How else do you think we healed you?
Yoru: Well I suppose what’s your names then?

Girl 1: I am Sora
Girl 2: And I’m Miu!
Sora+Miu: And were from the Sarutobi clan!
???: Now then I think that’s enough talking for now
Sora: Hiruzen why are you here?
Hiruzen: I came to ask some questions

To Be Continued…

Chapter Seven: