zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So is it just me or is no one a bad guy look at the record itachi bad guy? nope. kabuto? no. saskue. no obito/madara/tobi? no retarded maybe but not bad. and then madara i mean the current one him and possibly orochimaru but even he is not really bad right now so that leave madara by his self so if he does a good dead before his death like all the others could this be the only anime with no bad guy?

Kaneki Kun

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Bad is a term of perception. im sure if you were in madara's shoes or obito's you would think what they are doing is right. Even Akatsuki was an organization for good at one point. good and evil is a matter of perception so in reality, naruto has no good guys either.
Summed up the whole manga. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reactions: Davy Jones

Son Ryuto Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So is it just me or is no one a bad guy look at the record itachi bad guy? nope. kabuto? no. saskue. no obito/madara/tobi? no retarded maybe but not bad. and then madara i mean the current one him and possibly orochimaru but even he is not really bad right now so that leave madara by his self so if he does a good dead before his death like all the others could this be the only anime with no bad guy?
Your Location: Is that what she said

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
akatsuki

sasuke
obito/tobi
kabuto
orochi
madara
are all bad guys but we got some backstory into who and what made them who they are and what they really wanted to accomplish

yes and all reformed and died but orochimaru he came back lol but all so called bad guys are dead or reformed so there is no bad guys they were turned good all of them kishi is a poor writer