Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Amazing Adventures of Kotetsu & Izumo

Chapter 5: Mummy

[Review on last chapter]

The Konoha pair soon come across four Kumo ninja

After the pair state their reason for entering the land, one of the ninja revealed to be Samui heads out to confirm their story with the Raikage

Atsui, Kamui and Omoi decide to engage the Konoha pair in battle

Against their will, the Konoha pair fight the Kumo ninja

Kotetsu becomes paralyzed via Omoi’s jutsu

Samui eventually interrupts the brawl confirming the pair’s allegations and she apologizes for her group

An iriyou-nin ordered by Samui heals Kotetsu

Once he recovers, the pair resume their investigation and arrive at the cavern where Kirabi trains

Note: I know I stated that the remaining chapters would be released on Tuesday but because I have employment issues tomorrow I don't think I'd have the time thus my reasoning for an earlier release. Hope it is enjoyable ^.^

Izumo: The fragment is not responding and-

Kotetsu: Lets go in!

Izumo: I don't know..it appears as though Shodai hid the gems within a place most corresponding to the affinity-

Kotetsu: What?

Izumo: The gems are representing the five elements and the first gem we found lied in an area associated with water matching one of the elements, no?

Kotetsu: Yes

Izumo: Well then the one here should represent lightning therefore it should be somewhere high as the bolts fall from the sky above-I think searching around Kumogakure is our first priority and if nothing we'll come back here..

Kumogakure Translation
[Hidden Cloud Village]

Izumo: (In thought) Those three delayed us precious time and now the night is closing in..

Kotetsu: We'll try it your way..

Izumo: We need to really pace ourselves if we’re to beat sunset!

Kotetsu: Right!

Narrator: With their minds decided, they pace themselves with the village gates in mind but the sun sets before they are to reach the gates.

Izumo: Damn it!-We’ve no choice but to set up camp..

Kotetsu: Don’t beat yourself up about it-

Izumo: You never take your job seriously!

Kotetsu: Touchy..I only mean that we’ll have another opportunity tomorrow

Izumo: *Great sigh*

Narrator: Mats are rolled onto the rigid mountainous landscape as they then eventually fall asleep. Next morning, Izumo already prepared and much to his dismay, awakes the still drowsy and lazy Kotetsu just before dawn.

Izumo: Hurry!

Kotetsu: *Yawn* Alright!

Narrator: An image of Samui’s face and a kiss blown form her lips onto his is enough to motivate him. Iumzo with the special gem in hand, heads out first in the still blue hour and Kotetsu soon catches up to him as they continue onto Kumogakure. By the time the sun rises they reach the gates, enter and begin to quickly search around.

Kotetsu: We've been searching everywhere since entering the village-

Izumo: Maybe its near the Raikage's headquarters..

Kotetsu: Oh..

Narrator: They began trudging up the structures built into the mountains so high clouds surrounded them.

Izumo: See!-The fragment is already reacting!

Kotetsu: You were right but I wonder where exactly it is..

Narrator: In the instant that Izumo passes through a cloud centered around one of the structures near the tallest mountain where the Raikage headquarters was built within; the substance immediately commenced to swirl before him.

Kotetsu: A trap?!

Izumo: No-I think this is it!

Narrator: Bright golden yellow rays began to shine throughout the spiraling cloudy mass.

Izumo: Shodai must have infused this gem within the clouds and by simply nearing it would trigger the fragment to unlock it-I suppose his logic being the yellow gem representing the lightning that passes through the cloud..

Kotetsu: Shodai was creative-

Izumo: (In thought) We've obtained the third gem Tsunade-sama..

Kotetsu: Alright...but now this means we have to leave my beautiful Samui behind-

Izumo: Just like we did your beloved Mizukage *sigh*

Kotetsu: Ehm..right

Narrator: Afterwards, both Konoha shinobi informed the Raikage's headquarters to call in a boat. The Konoha pair then begin making their way out the village and what awaits them about a mile or so from the gates is an oncoming violent thunder and lightning storm.

Kotetsu: (In thought) I hate storms!

Izumo: Be careful!

Kotetsu: Right!

Narrator: The two readied themselves with a jutsu in case as they raced through the land and eventually make it to the chaotic appearing coastline. The boat operator had arrived first and had an active jutsu as he awaited them.

[Jutsu Insight]
Name: Fuuton: Rankiryuu (Wind Release: Turbulence)
Classification: Ninjutsu
Type:
You must be registered for see images

Class: Offensive, Defensive
Range: Short to Mid range
Hand seals: -
Description: Powerful winds surrounds and envelops the user acting as a durable defense. In addition, it can inflict damage if engaged.

Kotetsu: Yes-he's here!

Narrator: The boat operator quickly releases his jutsu and prepares to transport the pair as they enter the boat. This storm was much bigger than the one they first encountered and as a result the boat operator ensured the safest journey possible by continuously using another jutsu.

[Jutsu Insight]
Name: Fuuton: Kyuu Uneri (Wind Release: Winding Globe)
Type:
You must be registered for see images

Class: Defensive
Range: Short range
Description: A bubble-like shape is formed out of continual whirling wind as a defense which can parry attacks, etc.

Izumo: (In thought) So this operator uses Fuuton..

Narrator: A spherical body of wind then encloses the three inhabiters. Upon passing through the massive storm that threatened their lives, Kotetsu decided to catch up on his sleep for the remainder of the ride.

Izumo: Kotetsu-wake up we're here!

Kotetsu: *Yawn* We are?-Yes we are..

Narrator: The boat ride ends its last journey as they arrive back to Hi no Kuni.

Izumo: I don’t think we’ll reach Kaze no kuni by nightfall but we can attempt to get as close as possible-

Kaze no Kuni Translation
[Land of Wind]

Kotetsu: And we have only two lands left to visit-

Izumo: Yes and we're so close to completing this mission!

Narrator: Due to Izumo's insistence, both shinobi race through the many bodies of water and grasslands. Having past most of their land; the two rest and set camp as Izumo predicted the night caught up with them. The next day, Izumo is once again forced to wake his partner. They soon then head out in the early blue hour morning.

Kotetsu: Check it out!-The landscape is changing desert-like therefore we must be reaching the boarder!

Izumo: Thankfully there is peace between Sunagakure and Konohagakure-thus the visit should be without trouble..

Sunagakure Translation
[Hidden Sand Village]

Narrator: They finally enter Kaze no Kuni territory as Izumo pulls out the special gem and both proceed to pace through the hot sandy desert.

Kotetsu: This heat is terrible..

Izumo: Put it out of your mind!

Narrator: Sunagakure outskirts soon appear and then the rocky hill-like wall that lied before the village comes into view.

Izumo: (In thought) No sign as of yet..

Kotetsu: I wonder how the young Gaara is managing with Kage duties..

Izumo: I'm sure its complex but he is a skilled and intelligent young man and don't even bother to comment about the women as our mission comes first..

Kotetsu: Yes..yes

Narrator: Upon passing through the ravine-like wall, the Konoha pair abruptly come to a halt.

Izumo: Lets think where this gem would by disguised..

Kotetsu: Hmm..as you said earlier-the gems seem to lie in places that match its color so-like the lightning gem the wind gem could be in-

Izumo: The sky!-It has to be..it makes sense as the yellow gem awoken in the clouds which is something associated with lightning..

Kotetsu: The problem is where?

Izumo: If you think about it-he concealed the blue gem in a spring within the ground but was in the most mistiest area..

Kotetsu: So you're thinking something like the windiest place?

Izumo: Could be..

Narrator: Their theory leads them to the inner village.

Izumo: It is very windy here so lets see..

Narrator: Sandstorms blast throughout the village as the two seek out the areas with the most velocity but the gem reacted to no avail.

Izumo: Nothing and we've practically covered the entire village *pant*

Kotetsu: *Panting* I know..lets rest-

Izumo: Right but we should head to the Kazekage’s headquarters-

Kotetsu: I don’t think I’d make it *pant*

Izumo: I suppose you’re right lets take cover..over there *pant*

Narrator: Due to the ever increasing sandstorm they’re forced to take shelter in between two buildings and make it before the dusty winds grew stronger. Water bottles and cloths are pulled out of there backpacks. The cloths are quickly wrapped around their heads, nose and mouth before hydrating themselves.

Kotetsu: *Pant* Delicious-I never thought water would taste this good..

Izumo: That's what happens when you're exposed to weather like this *pant*

Narrator: Sleep quickly consumed the two and a couple hours later the day turned into evening.

Izumo: ..Ooh...we overslept!-Kotetsu wake up!

Kotetsu: ..Wha..What is it?

Izumo: Take a look out there!

Kotetsu: Ah..

Izumo: Nightfall is imminent however we can at least attempt another search by then-we head for the back of the village's outskirts

Narrator: There were no traces of the gem in the village thus the two began making their way towards the village’s rear.

Izumo: Finally-its beginning to react!

Kotetsu: Thank goodness *great sigh*

Izumo: Look!-That location over there is where the storm seems to be more focused..

Kotetsu: The fragment is glowing more intensely-it must be..

Narrator: Suddenly in the area of the most activity, a small tornado took form as a green color illuminated throughout it.

Kotetsu: Yes!

Izumo: (In thought) One gem left..

Narrator: The emerald-like colored gem emerged from the rotating air column and flowed into the direction of the fragment.

Izumo: Next is Tsuchi no Kuni!

Tsuchi no Kuni Translation
[Land of Earth]

Narrator: As the gem was secured, the comrades made their move out of the village as sunset advanced. Whilst they proceeded to exit the ravine wall, several figures appeared from within the shelf-like rigges. An ambush awaited them as two techniques are launched simultaneously in their direction.

[Jutsu Insight]
Name: Nunoshibari no Jutsu (Cloth Bind Technique)
Class: Supplementary
Range: Short to Mid range
Description: The user uses a giant roll of cloth to tightly wrap up the intended target which completely immobilizes them thus preventing them from moving or using any techniques. The ability itself is versatile as once completed, the addition of further seals can be placed on top of the bound victims, preventing them from even being summoned while in effect. This technique appears to be common amongst Sunagakure ninja.

Narrator: Two rolls of cloth are shot onto them and they are wrapped within seconds giving off an appearance as if they were mummified.

Suna Leader: (In thought) Now for the kill!

To be Continued...next chapter entitled "Strings"

Note: Please don't hesitate to rate, comment and or rep as it is always welcomed ^.^

Directory:

Last edited:

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Havent read it since i'm busy but the spoilers ruin the layout
When you stated "spoilers" I think you're referring to the "Review on last chapter" area and if so it is only a brief summary on the previous chapter not on what's to come lol

Good job again!
Thank you and for the +rep ;)

Last edited:

Sasuk3Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, Looks Like Its Starting To Wind Down, Seeing As There's Only One Village Left; However, The Detail And Plot Are Still Going Strong; Good Job, Again.

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems they're adventures continues in visiting different villages xd
Pretty good, keep it up ;)
Yes it does lol Thank you! :)

I Like the dialogue and , the detail , and the story is intresting aswell^^

Thanks + rep
I thank you very much for your compliments as well as the +rep friend ;)

I simply had a look on it but I will read it later when I have more time. ^^
Thank you and I hope it is an enjoyable read whenever you do ;)

wow awsoame as always i can't wait for the next chapter :D
Thanks and the next chapter in my opinion will be even better! ^.^

Ah, Looks Like Its Starting To Wind Down, Seeing As There's Only One Village Left; However, The Detail And Plot Are Still Going Strong; Good Job, Again.
lol I thought you'd be pretty disappointed in this chapter with the heavy lack of action xd Thank you for your compliments and there are no worries to be had as the next chpater I'm sure will be to your taste (I promise ;))

once again you have done a execellent job cant wait til the next chapter i will await you next PM :)

Plus Rep
Thank you for your words/+rep friend ;)

danivass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, Izumo and Kotetsu worked pretty fast :p I hope they don't get their hands full by the people who ambushed them now. Again sorry for the late reply, I'm busy irl with schoolwork :)
Kotetsu: Alright...but now this means we have to leave my beautiful Samui behind-

Izumo: Just like we did your beloved Mizukage *sigh*
LOL at this

Hakachi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I finally caught up with reading all of them! And I must say you have done it again :) The plot is interesting, humorous, and enticing. I can't wait to read the next chapter :)

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@You three: I apologize for the late reply -_-

Wow, Izumo and Kotetsu worked pretty fast :p I hope they don't get their hands full by the people who ambushed them now. Again sorry for the late reply, I'm busy irl with schoolwork :)

LOL at this
Yes-these two as dysfunctional as they may seem in my ff work very well together when they focus lol I wish I could spoil you with the answer but I won't :p I understand and I should finally be starting work real soon thus I will be even more so busy. I can't wait to release next release! ^.^

I finally caught up with reading all of them! And I must say you have done it again :) The plot is interesting, humorous, and enticing. I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Yes you did! ;) Thank you for your supporting words friend and the next chapter I'm sure will be much more superior than this lol

nice work
Thank you for following my work/compliment ;)