kinghadouken

Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 12: Demonic Cursed Seal of Hell

Lightning bolted soared from the ground towards the sky. Clouds gathered around and presented a vortex-like shape which formed and surrounded the afternoon overhead. It was warm, and the heat wasn’t friendly.

Combinations of black, red and blue chakra streamed from Momura Rouzuke’s position. His shades finally gave in to the pressure of the chakra, revealing two long scars that lined vertically through his both eyes which showed evidence of hatred and evil.

His eyes have the combination of the characteristics of the Byakugan and Sharingan, though veins were no longer visible on both sides of his face, and the black markings were of light purple in color. The red pigments were because of his eyes being bloodshot; the edges of his eyes bearing black hues hinting that the man suffers from insomnia. His teeth were replaced by fangs similar to wolves, baring them with malice. His body was completely grey, with his hands replaced by elongated and sharp claws similar to a dragon. His mouth was already smoking with every breath he took, suddenly growling like a cornered animal. The black chakra enveloped every inch of his body, similar to a Jinchuriki’s chakra cloak.

“He’s similar to Gaara,” Temari muttered in awe and fear. “What the hell is he?”

Rouzuke stared at them, as though he didn’t recognize them. Yet he assumed a pouncing stance, alarming the four to retreat from an unknown enemy, who for some reason took the opportunity to attack without warning.

He went towards Hibiki first, who was the nearest of the four. Rouzuke easily landed a devastating punch to Hibiki’s stomach, sending the shocked latter flying across the village and finally crashing into a deserted house. Hibiki didn’t even have the time to defend himself. Rouzuke dashed next to Gaara, who tried to shield himself with sand to cushion the second blow which never came, as Rouzuke was pummelled by another Spiralling Sphere from the air. It seemed that Hibiki was able to dodge the attack within a short notice, as the other Hibiki stuck into the house was reduced into white puffs of smoke.

“You’re faster now,” Hibiki complimented. “I wonder what the hell you did to achieve that form.”

Much to Hibiki’s surprise, Rouzuke was still standing after being hit squarely on the back. It appears that he protected himself with steel-plated dragon wings which protruded monstrously from his shoulder blades. His claws transformed into rapiers, while his wings deformed into two large shields held by an extra pair of arms on his back. Rouzuke proceeded to hack and slash at Hibiki, who easily evaded the assault by teleporting to the former’s back.

Rouzuke knew that his opponent would try and attack from his blind spot. His left shield molded into a chained blade that struck towards an unsuspecting Hibiki. The surprise attack was deflected by a sheet of sand from Gaara. The sand sheet shot multiple shuriken to Rouzuke, who blocked everything with his right shield, which transformed into a demon wind shuriken that was hurled towards Gaara himself.

Hibiki turned to Gaara in an attempt to save him from the approaching projectile, but he was caught by a ball with chain that extended from Rouzuke’s left arm. Rouzuke pulled Hibiki away from Gaara just as a powerful gust of wind blew the shuriken away, with Gaara having his sand on standby.

It was Temari, and she was already summoning another wind gust just as Hibiki teleported again to Rouzuke’s blind spot before hitting the earth. The ball and chain transformed into a naginata similar to Hibiki’s. Rouzuke lunged at Hibiki with amazing speed; the blade was about to pierce the latter, who parried it with his own, then gone to the former’s blind spot again.

Kankuro has found the Sasori puppet and went on to battle Rouzuke as well. The Sasori puppet started to produce fire from its palms, yet Rouzuke avoided the searing flames before they came in contact with him. The puppet then unsheathed its blades and went after the fleeing opponent, whose right leg formed into a mace and knocked down the puppet in one sweep. Rouzuke’s shield and naginata became wings again, and then flew up in the air to avoid both Temari and Gaara’s attacks.

Rouzuke surveyed the area, noting his opponents’ locations. He made three Shadow Clones that aimed for the three, while he dashed towards Hibiki, his claws at the ready. Hibiki anticipated the assault and managed to move back in time. Kankuro and Temari, both unable to perceive the lightning-fast attack, were taken down by the clones, while Gaara succeeded in blocking the clone’s attack and pierced it with the sand spikes.

Hibiki countered with a flurry of stabs with his naginata, yet Rouzuke’s chakra cloak became more solid, turning into black armor that guarded against the former’s attacks. Hibiki then proceeded to teleport to his opponent’s blind spot but was greeted by more metal spikes that grew from Rouzuke’s back. Hibiki pulled away, barely missing the jagged edges of the spikes, just as Rouzuke decided to switch into lightning speed mode.

In an instant, Rouzuke was already in Hibiki’s six o’clock, with the latter shocked by the sudden change of tactics. The former’s arms became broadswords which he planned to pierce into the latter, although the assault was quickly neutralized by Gaara’s sand walls.

The two clones that have incapacitated both Kankuro and Temari were already on the move towards Gaara, who immediately surrounded himself with sand and summoned an eyeball from the sand. He knew that the clones may be somewhat a weaker version of the real thing, but these two cannot be underestimated. His sand dome was bombarded with heavy attacks from the clones, which seemed to have no intention of stopping anytime soon.

Hibiki saw that Gaara was in a pinch, yet he had to stay focused on his own nemesis. Rouzuke’s body reformed back to its normal state; with him staring at Hibiki with interest, the former’s eyes flaming with bloodlust.

Hibiki saw through the momentary break as an opportunity to fight back. His Sharingan morphed into Mangekyo Sharingan, with the tomoe drastically changing in formation. His Mangekyo Sharingan resembled a complicated version of the Sharingan. His right eye started to bleed, alerting Rouzuke. Hibiki teleported yet again towards Rouzuke’s blind spot an unleashed a powerful eye technique on the latter’s back.

AMATERASU!

Rouzuke was caught off guard by the assault and was burned by the black flames as a result. The tongues of fire licked his chakra, which reacted by engulfing the flames in an effort of extinguishing it. Hibiki was dumbfounded as he witnessed the inextinguishable flames become absorbed by the black chakra wrapping the body of his opponent.

Gaara dispatched the two clones by slowing them down with his Desert Layered Imperial Funeral and finishing with a combination of Successive Shots: Sand Drizzle and Sand Burial. He then released his sand dome and made another Spear of Shukaku, seeing that his real opponent was already immobilized by Hibiki. Gaara pointed the spear towards Rouzuke, in an attempt to pierce the latter’s head.

The spear shot in the air with impressive speed, targeting Rouzuke’s left temple. Gaara’s hope was easily crushed as Rouzuke just held out his left arm and somehow used Hibiki’s Amaterasu flames to stop the momentum of the weapon. Rouzuke’s chakra seemed to take in the form of the black flames.

Rouzuke began to crouch in an attacking stance, ready to strike again. Gaara knew that even with his sand and Hibiki’s speed, they cannot defeat the powerful monster. His skills and techniques were far too superior in comparison with them. Gaara was about to call for a surrender when Hibiki caught his attention. Hibiki’s face was already smeared with dust, sand and blood. His eyes hinted to Gaara that they will not be defeated by the criminal, as though Hibiki read the former’s mind. Gaara understood the message and became determined than ever to end the battle.

Just as they were about to attack Rouzuke, the latter released his technique, with the black pigments running away to his backside in an orderly manner, although some still remained on the right side of his body. The two weapons emerged from his shoulders, with the linen rising from the shroud of black chakra. He was smirking, thinking that his enemies might have already been considering defeat. Gaara somehow started to focus on the markings, as though he was trying to realize something.

“You pussies have fought well,” Rouzuke spoke suddenly, as though nothing happened. “Even though I’ve struck down most of your team, only the two of you actually made it this far, which is why I would like to congratulate you.”

“What are you getting at, you bastard,” Hibiki retorted, apparently annoyed by the fact that they’ve been fighting their hardest whereas their opponent seemed to treat the whole thing as a test. “Why don’t you surrender, as it’ll be good for all of us?”

Rouzuke laughed manically at this, angering Hibiki more with every passing moment. He immediately quieted down.

“This Cursed Seal of Hell,” Rouzuke began, just as Gaara remembered that time that he encountered a certain shinobi that had the similar black markings a few years back. “It consumes a lot of my body cells. It’s different from the other people you might’ve encountered yourselves, as the seal reacts to my primary chakra nature which is, in this case, Steel Release and turns my body composition into the same element as my Bloodline Limit.”

“However, the chakra consumption can be really taxing as well,” he continued with an air of confidence. “A portion of chakra consumed by the seal is used by my body as a shroud, a healing armor, similar to Jinchuriki such as you, Kazekage, and that Uzumaki Naruto brat.”

“So that’s what it is,” Gaara interrupted, feeling that the matters have been cleared up. “So you do work for an organization like Akatsuki just so that you can get the Nine Tails.”

“Don’t’ get me wrong,” Rouzuke replied, somewhat hurt by the interruption of his explanation. “This Uzumaki Naruto is my ticket towards the path for my next masterpiece.”

Hibiki already made up his mind. He produced two Spiralling Spheres on both hands, and assumed a battle stance, his decision already evident. The two spheres were infused with the Amaterasu flames.

“It all ends here,” he murmured, his Mangekyo Sharingan flaming with fury. “Your existence shall be void before you even know where Uzumaki Naruto is. Surrendering is no longer an option.”

Perched on top of one of the huge rocks near the Hidden Village of the Sand was a hooded man, his mask resembled the pattern of a Sharingan and Rinnegan. He was watching the whole battle, and his glee was already surfacing.

“The war is near,” the man whispered into the howling winds, just as he was about to disappear into another dimension. “Soon, the redemption of the Uchiha will become a reality. Momura Rouzuke the weaponsmith, you will be my next tool.”

To be continued...

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First to thank! xd

Woa! How do you beat something like that? I suppose Hibiki can take him down, but now it seems like something else is going on too; like Rouzuke is nothing compared to what's coming...

Very descriptive; you never seem to have a problem coming up with words to describe what's in your head. If I was going to suggest anything, it would be to eliminate words that aren't really necessary. This is just an example, you might see what I mean:

Original
"His Sharingan morphed into Mangekyo Sharingan, with the tomoe drastically changing in formation. His Mangekyo Sharingan resembled a complicated version of the Sharingan."

Modified
"His Sharingan morphed into Mangekyo, with the tomoe drastically changing in formation; turning into a more complicated version."

The reader will still get the idea that the eye is now something no one's seen before, but now they only have to read "Sharingan" and "Mangekyo" once, which makes it better.

I can't think of anything else other than that sort of thing. I liked it alot! Keep going! :D

kinghadouken

Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First to thank! xd

Woa! How do you beat something like that? I suppose Hibiki can take him down, but now it seems like something else is going on too; like Rouzuke is nothing compared to what's coming...

Very descriptive; you never seem to have a problem coming up with words to describe what's in your head. If I was going to suggest anything, it would be to eliminate words that aren't really necessary. This is just an example, you might see what I mean:

Original
"His Sharingan morphed into Mangekyo Sharingan, with the tomoe drastically changing in formation. His Mangekyo Sharingan resembled a complicated version of the Sharingan."

Modified
"His Sharingan morphed into Mangekyo, with the tomoe drastically changing in formation; turning into a more complicated version."

The reader will still get the idea that the eye is now something no one's seen before, but now they only have to read "Sharingan" and "Mangekyo" once, which makes it better.

I can't think of anything else other than that sort of thing. I liked it alot! Keep going! :D
Ahhh, I see xd I'd be sure to avoid the same mistakes with the coming chapters! Thanks for reading and appreciating! :D Your FF's gotta be bigger somehow, y'know? :))

I write the chapters while under the influence of watching and reading Naruto (not to mention listening to the soundtracks). There were moments where I just wanted to do the easy way out: dialogues with asterisks and minimal description. I just realized that that style doesn't suit me, since I want to actually "see" what the hell I'm writing xd

Well, I'm looking forward to more of your FFs too (no pressure lol)! :D

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ahhh, I see xd I'd be sure to avoid the same mistakes with the coming chapters! Thanks for reading and appreciating! :D Your FF's gotta be bigger somehow, y'know? :))

I write the chapters while under the influence of watching and reading Naruto (not to mention listening to the soundtracks). There were moments where I just wanted to do the easy way out: dialogues with asterisks and minimal description. I just realized that that style doesn't suit me, since I want to actually "see" what the hell I'm writing xd

Well, I'm looking forward to more of your FFs too (no pressure lol)! :D
Yeah, finding the style that works best for you isn't always easy, and sometimes not as much fun as other ways. I'll try to do another chapter soon, just need to find the time. Just keep that tip in the back of your mind, don't let it stress you, but take a moment here and there to think about it. ;)

kinghadouken

Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, finding the style that works best for you isn't always easy, and sometimes not as much fun as other ways. I'll try to do another chapter soon, just need to find the time. Just keep that tip in the back of your mind, don't let it stress you, but take a moment here and there to think about it. ;)
Yeahp! :D I was thinking though, in what time frame does your FF take place (or is it like a different universe with the same elements)? :)