Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We all have Rep but some people don't really care about it, some people have collected so much Rep that they can't be bothered anymore.

So how about you add a fuction to this website where you can unlock stuff when you collect a certain amount of rep points.

For example:

100 rep points = You can add a larger Avatar than usual
Admins. Mods. Premiums. Contest Winners.
250 rep points = You can add a larger Siggy than usual
Admins. Mods. Premiums.
500 rep points = Ability to change your username once ever 6 months if the user wants
Premiums and Contest Winners.
1000 rep points = You can change your Username colour every 6 months if the user wants
Admins. Mods. Contest Winners. Senseis.
2000 rep points = You can add 1 feature to your username for example: your username Glows or sparkles.
Premium. Female staff member.
This is just a 2 minutes thought but how do you like the idea? It doesn't have to be like what I mentioned above, like I said it was only a 2 mins thought. Mods should think about the unlocks themselves and how much rep points are needed to unlock something
I don´t like the ideas much. Each "function" you stated is given to some members because of some specific reason.

Mischeif Maker

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you serious? I got a pretty good name for myself on OPB, I don't want someone else taking it just because I don't go on everyday :mad:
it take alot of beli to do this and i dont think it is permenate nor can some steal your name while its changed its just basically a gag to pull on a friend........or enemy dun dun daaaaaaaaa