Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice observation. I think it's possible. So the whole thing about the 7th warlord cutting Z's arm wasn't confirmed as canon.... or?

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is possible, but

I think Marco could pretty much be 7th Shichibukai.

- Marco is so strong character to not be possible ruler of the seas.
- He could become new captain of WB Pirates or Phoenix Pirater or...
- We don't exactly now how old he is, his age can go anywhere from being around Shanks' age to being way older. But in both cases I think he should be old enough to fight Zephyr in the past as mature man.
- He also should be strong enogh to take Admiral's arm.

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice observation. I think it's possible. So the whole thing about the 7th warlord cutting Z's arm wasn't confirmed as canon.... or?
Shiki is canon because he has been introduced in manga. But Zephyr(Z) has only been introduced in the movie. He has not been given a single reference in the manga yet. Yes the character design was overseen by Oda, but only to make sure that it does not conflict with the manga in the future.
You can see Shiki's hair in between Buggy and Law. The 7th is obviously Shiki.
I think that's part of Buggy's cloth. But Shiki is a good fit.

It is possible, but

I think Marco could pretty much be 7th Shichibukai.

- Marco is so strong character to not be possible ruler of the seas.
- He could become new captain of WB Pirates or Phoenix Pirater or...
- We don't exactly now how old he is, his age can go anywhere from being around Shanks' age to being way older. But in both cases I think he should be old enough to fight Zephyr in the past as mature man.
- He also should be strong enogh to take Admiral's arm.
Do you think Marco would accept the offer from the marines after what happened in MF war?. I dunno. And this whole Z's arm cutting thing is not canon. Oda has not confirmed anything of this sort, not yet at least. I am not saying 'Z' character doesn't have the potential to become a canon character...like u said...this 7th sichibukai thing will fit perfectly. . So just like shiki was initially a non-canon character but later became canon in the manga...i don't see any reason why the same can't happen with Zephyr.

Last edited: