KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just a thought. So here me out. I might very well be overreacting xD.

Just look at the following panel closely:

You must be registered for see images

Why would Oda draw 'X-Drake' away from the rest of the members of the worst generation. Not only has he drawn him away from the rest, but also awfully close to the 6 other Sichibukais.

This is the main reason why I think that Drake could be the 7th Sichibukai.

Now, you might argue that Oda has simply omitted the 7th Sichibukai altogether from the panel . Then I ask you this: Why would Oda draw a Blackened (yet to be seen) 3rd marine admiral but not a 7th sichibukai. He could have drawn a blackened 7th sichibukai, could he have not..? NO, he couldn't have. Because the above panel is the result of Doflamingo's narration, and given that Dofy knows the name of the 3rd marine Admiral...is it that difficult for him to know the name of the 7th Sichibukai? I don't think so. He knows who the 7th sichibukai is and he is present in this panel. It's X-Drake.

Do share your thoughts and opinions.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could be and wouldn't be surprised.We haven't seen anything from Drake after TS.Comparing it to Kid,Apoo,Killer,Luffy,Law...

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Drake is an Ex-Rear Admiral. Celestial Dragons? They are normal humans. And Sichibukais are considered as one of the 3 great powers that help maintaining the world power balance.
Think it like this way, One of the Celestial Dragon ate some devil fruit and went on an adventure fighting and killing pirates. In meantime he and his crew became notorious and struck a deal with Marines to make him a Warload but his parents(maybe some high ranking Celestial Dragons) asked marine to bring him back and maybe Marines did brought him back.
That way 7th Warload history suddenly vanished because Marines deleted his records. That's why there are no posters of 7th warload or anything.

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think Shichibukai can work for Yonkou :|

Besides I am pretty sure it's Jack. Doflamingo was looking for a partner among the Shichibukai during the war. Jack might fit that bill.

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think it like this, One of the Celestial Dragon ate some dragon fruit and went on an adventure fighting and killing pirates. In meantime he and his crew became notorious and struck a deal with Marines to make him a Warload but his parents(maybe some high ranking Celestial Dragons) asked marine to bring him back and maybe Marines did brought him back.
That way 7th Warload history suddenly vanished because Marines deleted his records. That's why there are no posters of 7th warload or anything.
You are reaching dude :|

Besides I am pretty sure it's Jack. Doflamingo was looking for a partner among the Shichibukai during the war. Jack might fit that bill.
You might be right. But can't?.... A sichibukai is free to do whatever s/he likes..Was doflamingo not serving the same yonkou u speak of? As for the 2nd point, you might be right.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think Jack works for Kaido. I think Kaido sent one of his men to bring Mingo back Dead or Alive.

Sorry didnot understand what u want to say?

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited:

Dagcy16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just remember 1 time in Naruto, one page there, there was a dialogue bubble that covers Jiraiya, and I thought "oh, looks like Kishi missed Jiraiya here." But after that, it came in my mind that maybe the authors think that "that's already obvious, so covering a favorite character in a flashback is nothing." But it is in Naruto, of course. No idea about Oda. NO IDEA, MAN XD

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You might be right. But can't?.... A sichibukai is free to do whatever s/he likes..Was doflamingo not serving the same yonkou u speak of? As for the 2nd point, you might be right.
Shichibukai are government allies so yeah they can't openly side with Yonkou