windrider

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
daflamingo is way over rated ...he is nothing more than a mere puppet master ...I am pretty sure his power doesn't work against logicia power types ...eg crocodile seemed to be a much more than a challenge to him in the Ace arc .Jimbe faced him but easily ran over him .I am pretty sure his powers won't effect even buggy the clown .More over he has shown that he could control only one person at a time and people with enough haki could get break from his control .Why else he didn't make a move against white beard in the battle ?cause he knows clearly who can be controlled by him .
Hakeye on the other hand is something .We all saw his one cut was able to pierce the frozen water into two halves.if it comes to pure strength ,then hawkeye could easily pawn daflamingo .
don't forget Hancock either .Her powers of seduction is something that should not be messed up.we saw easily how she brought even the warden magelon under her control .If it is power of control ,then hancock can easily beat daflamingo in that cause she can control the entire mass of people even without any puppet threads not just one .
Even here Hancock is stronger than daflamingo when it comes to controlling others

Zoro..

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
daflamingo is way over rated ...he is nothing more than a mere puppet master ...I am pretty sure his power doesn't work against logicia power types ...eg crocodile seemed to be a much more than a challenge to him in the Ace arc .Jimbe faced him but easily ran over him .I am pretty sure his powers won't effect even buggy the clown .More over he has shown that he could control only one person at a time and people with enough haki could get break from his control .Why else he didn't make a move against white beard in the battle ?cause he knows clearly who can be controlled by him .
Hakeye on the other hand is something .We all saw his one cut was able to pierce the frozen water into two halves.if it comes to pure strength ,then hawkeye could easily pawn daflamingo .
don't forget Hancock either .Her powers of seduction is something that should not be messed up.we saw easily how she brought even the warden magelon under her control .If it is power of control ,then hancock can easily beat daflamingo in that cause she can control the entire mass of people even without any puppet threads not just one .
Even here Hancock is stronger than daflamingo when it comes to controlling others
I think you underestimate Doflamingo. To him the war was a joke and he didnt really care who wins so why try?
and yea Hawk eye and Hancock are both definitively strong but I think they are on par if not lower then Doflamingo

windrider

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
oh common ,Jimbe smashed gecco moria ,he easily over ran doflamingo .I personally believe the warlords will not be making any big appearances at least for another 3 years .
Doflamingo's powers are over rated .If he is that great why did not he had the guts to control white beard himself .if it is all about fun ,i think controlling white beard would be the best fun one could have .
One more thing is that he can control only the movements of a person .he can't make people use their powers .As i said people with enough haki and logicia user types can still beat him to crap .we already saw how is powers were useless against crocadile . what more proof is needed that his powers can't control logicia power users .
Hawk eye and Boa Hancock are definitely someones to be messed up with .Boa Hancock can easily control and entire mass of people not just one .

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i agree..ppl make such a big deal about donflamingo just b'cuz his power isn't fully known. we've seen a similar scenario before with robin, she seemed really strong while her powers were a mystery..since joining the SH shes not even in the monster trio...luffy took down one of his top henchmen with one pumch -.o
I think you underestimate Doflamingo. To him the war was a joke and he didnt really care who wins so why try?
and yea Hawk eye and Hancock are both definitively strong but I think they are on par if not lower then Doflamingo
hardly any of the warlords cared about the war..even the likes of moria only came to collect zombies.mihawk came but didnt go all out..from what we saw mihawk came to recruit members but go rejected by crocodile