Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As soon as Vados stated Universe 6's Earth was uninhabited, I instantly thought about a possible planet Vegeta in Universe 6. At the end of the chapter, Champ confirms that there are living Saiyans in his universe.

So who are these saiyans going to be? Judging by the relationships between Champ and Beerun and Vados and Whys, it seems these 'twin sibling' references are speaking specifically to their mirror images in their respective universes. By that I mean Beerus and Champ aren't twin brothers, but champ is actually the 6th Universe's Beerus and vice versa.

Assuming this, I think the 6th Universe's saiyans are going to be mirrors of Goku and Vegeta. The won't have the same name, but they will be the same exact ages and similar in power level. If Toriyama wanted to get real inventive, perhaps he could have goku and vegeta's mirrors be the ones that died in universe 6 and have Nappa and Raditz be the ones that lived. Imagine SSB Raditz and Nappa, that would be a change.

Still, I completely expect the saiyans on Champ's team to be the 6th Universe's mirrors of Goku and Vegeta. These mirrors are less twin siblings, but mirror images. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Evil Karaktor?
Neg rep but they taken that away from me.

Then I just reporr your fanfic bbecause you post wrong section

OT- No they will be >>>> Goku and Geta they ares fodder now at thos pointb
Ten posts, and you all-ready have a red bar. And you spend a tenth of them threatening to neg someone for posting a theory tangential to someone elses theory.

Yeah, i don't think i have to listen to you.

Last edited:

Brooks

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,504💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought one of them would be Broly until to was mentioned there would be a simple paper test (which Broly won't do good at it). From the way it's written, I also think it will be Goku and Vegeta with different names and attitude (especially Goku). Although, I also think their power-ups will be different from the SSGB that Goku and Vegeta have shown.

Last edited:

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought one of them would be Broly until to was mentioned there would be a simple paper test (which Broly won't do good at it). From the way it's written, I also think it will be Goku and Vegeta with different names and attitude (especially Goku). Although, I also think their power-ups will be different from the SSGB that Goku and Vegeta have shown.
if the test is easy enough for Buu, Broly will be able to do it, as long as nobody mentions the "K" word. but it probably wont be broly (on either side), because he isnt canon enough.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
naive fools, that champa says "guess we need to bring our own saiyans too" doesnt clarify that there are saiyans in his universe aswell.
and "evil" kakarot , wtf is that?. Do you really think it be that simple? oh pls

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naive fools, that champa says "guess we need to bring our own saiyans too" doesnt clarify that there are saiyans in his universe aswell.
and "evil" kakarot , wtf is that?. Do you really think it be that simple? oh pls
What? If champ mentions Saiyans from his universe of course that means they come from universe 6. If universe 6 has an Earth than it also has a planet Vegeta, it's not that hard.

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm hoping one of the saiyans he was referring to is gohan at his full potential, would be cool to see that explored. like if goku stayed dead post cell games.

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope its not as unoriginal as Goku never having bumped his head and thus completing his mission.
The mission of wiping out the earthlings and being some sort of Evil Kakarot as people call that figure here.
That would be similar to some universe 13 fanfics if I understand well.

Besides, dont you need to be purehearted to become SSJgod and SSJ blue?

Imagine if Champa his team would be:

Piccolo from universe 6.
Buu from universe 6.
Vegeta from universe 6.
Kakarot from universe 6
and the strongest one that Beerus ever fought, but instead the universe 6 version.

Wouldnt that be a bit boring?

Those characters would really need to be made really awesome, for these universe copies to be an interesting choice.

Things went different in universe 6.
The humans have gone extinct.
So it wouldnt be weird if Champa brings a different group of 5.

Champa will most likely bring saiyans, as he mentioned he thought he should do that, because Beerus has Goku and Vegeta on the team. Those saiyans could just as well be different ones.

Like Bardock if he didnt die on the destruction of their planet.
King Vegeta if he wasnt killed by Frieza in that universe.

Wouldnt that be cooler?