zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Naruto is going to change his Childish ways since he received word from the J mans death. I honestly dont think Naruto is stupid, I think he have a unique way of defeating his opponent, He is exactly like Gaara in all most all aspects, the only thing that differentiate him is the fact that he can control his emotions. Gaara became a Kaze kage, i think Naruto will follow the same path, The following Hokage will be Naruto, if he becomes more mature from facing Jiraya's death and learning with the toads.

Reactions: queen of combat

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Naruto is going to change his Childish ways since he received word from the J mans death. I honestly dont think Naruto is stupid, I think he have a unique way of defeating his opponent, He is exactly like Gaara in all most all aspects, the only thing that differentiate him is the fact that he can control his emotions. Gaara became a Kaze kage, i think Naruto will follow the same path, The following Hokage will be Naruto, if he becomes more mature from facing Jiraya's death and learning with the toads.
i totally agree with what ur saying and yeh remeber the first tym naruto and sakura fought kakashi at the beggining of the anime he said that both sakura and naruto have become stonger than him, that fight was a perfect example of how smart and cunning naruto can be, after all he was the one that came up with the plan to get the bells if u remember, and also the fact that he can be this strong with a limited amount of jutsu shows that he's got alot of potential waiting to be let out, and i think the training and recent events will mould him into the kind of person suitable for the role of hokage.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also have to agree with you MS_Evolution, The fact that Naruto have come so far with limited knowledge of different Jitsu's just go to show that jitsus aren't the only why to gain power!!! I think there is going to be an interesting plot regarding Naruto, like I predicted earlier, I think Sasuke is mis judging Naruto for a whimp because of his emotions that he showed during the battle at the valley of the end, and I think the next time the two clash he is still going to underestimate Naruto for those mistakes, and that would be his downfall. But ok, enough of my predictions. lets proceed. :D

Sasυke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guy's I completely agree with you, also i want to see him fight as a hokage and Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru, Sai and the gand beside him.
By the way can someone tell me what "kekkei genkai" meant?

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guy's I completely agree with you, also i want to see him fight as a hokage and Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru, Sai and the gand beside him.
By the way can someone tell me what "kekkei genkai" meant?
Its what they call a bloodline limit. Im pretty sure you heard about it. Its like the Sharingan. or Kimimaru's bone manipulation techniques.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't even imagine how powerful Naruto will get training with the toads. I think Sasuke will misjudge Naruto,not by much. He will know Naruto has gotten powerful but will forget about the 9-tailes.