[Theory] The 2nd Madara

chakan

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1st Madara is dead, the 2nd Madara is alive and well.

Facts:
Tobirama created hiraishin;
Tobirama created Edo tensei;
Tobirama as hokage had access to forbidden jutsus;
Edo Tensei is evil, kakashi said so and it's pretty obvious now;
The above proves that Tobirama likes to experience with wild and forbidden stuffs;

Plus:
Zetsu is the land itself;
Zetsu is made of senju material;
Zetsu can copy/clone and suck chakra;
2nd Madara can use s/t jutsu;
2nd Madara aka Tobi is made of senju;
2nd Madara is compatible with Zetsu;
2nd Madara can replace limbs made of Zetsu. ^^;
Zetsu is always standing by the side of the 2nd Madara.;
Zetsus is always doing the inside joke, he always refer to the 2nd Madara as Tobi;

Tobirama is one evil mf, just look at his face, in every god damn panel, kish puts his damn mean face, this dude is evil, ffs he invented edo tensei.

Very much like saru and danzo, if one is light and the other is darkness, then the same thing can be said about the senju brothers, Tobirama being the darkness.

Tobirama very much like orochimaru, he is a mad scientist creating crazy a$$ jutsus.

The theory:

Tobirama created Senju Zetsu, he had many oportunities to experience with his bro cells and his own, Zetsu could be very well a by-product of Hashirama and Tobirama.

When Madara fought Hashirama, Zetsu was there to record the fight, for some reason Zetsu revolted against his master(Tobirama) or had his own goals and collected materials from this fight.

As result, Zetsu created the "2nd Madara" and just like Zetsu, the "2nd Madara" has 2 personalities and very much like Zetsu got 2 minds that can take control over half of the body, the "2nd Madara" can choose which "mind" can take over his body.

As being the "2nd Madara", he could be afraid of the "1st Edo-Madara", though now with the rinnegan he may be willing to take on the "1st Edo-Madara".

Reactions: leafeater

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
1st Madara is dead, the 2nd Madara is alive and well.

Facts:
Tobirama created hiraishin;
Tobirama created Edo tensei;
Tobirama as hokage had access to forbidden jutsus;
Edo Tensei is evil, kakashi said so and it's pretty obvious now;
The above proves that Tobirama likes to experience with wild and forbidden stuffs;

Plus:
Zetsu is the land itself;
Zetsu is made of senju material;
Zetsu can copy/clone and suck chakra;
2nd Madara can use s/t jutsu;
2nd Madara aka Tobi is made of senju;
2nd Madara is compatible with Zetsu;
2nd Madara can replace limbs made of Zetsu. ^^;
Zetsu is always standing by the side of the 2nd Madara.;
Zetsus is always doing the inside joke, he always refer to the 2nd Madara as Tobi;

Tobirama is one evil mf, just look at his face, in every god damn panel, kish puts his damn mean face, this dude is evil, ffs he invented edo tensei.

Very much like saru and danzo, if one is light and the other is darkness, then the same thing can be said about the senju brothers, Tobirama being the darkness.

Tobirama very much like orochimaru, he is a mad scientist creating crazy a$$ jutsus.

The theory:

Tobirama created Senju Zetsu, he had many oportunities to experience with his bro cells and his own, Zetsu could be very well a by-product of Hashirama and Tobirama.

When Madara fought Hashirama, Zetsu was there to record the fight, for some reason Zetsu revolted against his master(Tobirama) or had his own goals and collected materials from this fight.

As result, Zetsu created the "2nd Madara" and just like Zetsu, the "2nd Madara" has 2 personalities and very much like Zetsu got 2 minds that can take control over half of the body, the "2nd Madara" can choose which "mind" can take over his body.

As being the "2nd Madara", he could be afraid of the "1st Edo-Madara", though now with the rinnegan he may be willing to take on the "1st Edo-Madara".
first of all 2nd hokage is not evil
and well you might get flamed and infracted since making Tobi is threads are FORBIDDEN and this is STUPID

Shinjitsu

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
interesting theory but one thing you have overlooked that kind of settles this argument straight up...

who did oro summon when using the edo tensei vs. sarutobi ? you can only summon the dead.. so bringing back the Hashirama & Tobirama proves they are both beyond the grave now.

still.. nice idea & does makes sense.... almost​

Sarutobi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I had exactly the same gloomy impression about Tobirama and I was gonna post the same points you made about how sinister Tobirama is. BUT, there's just one small little problem with your theory about him being Tobi/Madara. Tobirama is DEFINITLY dead, dead as a door nail. Plus, he's more than just dead. He's sealed in the shinigami.

How do we know he's dead? He was Edo Tensei-ed by Orochimaru. (You need to be dead for that to work on you)

And Tobirama doesn't really seem like the type. He seems more like a creepy version of the "Will of Fire". Kishi probably gave him the necromancer vibes because of the Jutsu he is most famous for.
Plus other than peace, he doesn't really have any other motives, where as Madara has a ton of motives for Madara's actions.

I can't say 1st Madara is not 2nd Madara (as you've classified the character) nor can I say the opposite is true (not yet at least). But I am leaning, very slighty though, towards the current Madara being an imposter. Who the imposter is, I have no clue. It could be Guy-sensei for all I know since I've never seen him in the same scene as Madara.

One thing is for sure...Tobirama is not Madara