Maito Gai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's irritating how a damn zetsu slips past minato yes the 4th hokage the yellow flash with amazing reactions yet can't see the zetsu go underground, And kakashi makes no noise to say black zetsu is gone, yanno maybe a Gaara use your sand to take minato and naruto into the air incase the black zetsu that we're CURRENTLY FIGHTING decides to foil our plan

grenwood

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara's loud voice? Someone forgot that Black Zetsu has a Rinnegan that can sense things, it's very basic...
okay so i know how this couldve worked. gaara yelling is still wrong. what shouldve happened is that gaara shouldve turned facing away from zetsu and said it quietly so zetsu couldnt hear him or track his lip movements to know what he was saying. also people say gaarra shouldve taken minato on his sand to do the exchange but minato teleporting to the other side of the world with naruto and sakura wouldve worked much better and then teleport back when its done. the dude can get an immeasurable distance away from any threat in an instant but he decides to do it right in front of all the biggest threats in the world.

Gage Hatake

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay so i know how this couldve worked. gaara yelling is still wrong. what shouldve happened is that gaara shouldve turned facing away from zetsu and said it quietly so zetsu couldnt hear him or track his lip movements to know what he was saying. also people say gaarra shouldve taken minato on his sand to do the exchange but minato teleporting to the other side of the world with naruto and sakura wouldve worked much better and then teleport back when its done. the dude can get an immeasurable distance away from any threat in an instant but he decides to do it right in front of all the biggest threats in the world.
He probably couldn't risk teleporting though, mainly because Naruto was on the brink of death. Also the trading of hosts seemed relatively quick, so I assume he didn't think he's need to move away to gain time.