Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After the 316th episode , One Piece is officialy my favorite anime. I rarely enjoyed any anime like this one.

It just continues to deliver over and over again!

Rarely any anime can make me laugh,but I sincerely laughed my ass of at some scenes. I love it's humor!

I just love everything about it. And now things are getting more exciting... world echoing with the news of what happened in Enies Lobby,the new ship..

Whitebeard,Shanks,Blackbeard,Ace,the Admirals,Luffy's Lineage...

I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.

I love love love love love it it it it !

Last edited:
Reactions: Listz and Zorø

reizon

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its a good anime if you watch a bunch of episodes at once, but after you catch up and have to watch one episode a week...this becomes the shittest anime ever.!!

im beginning to hate the anime myself, if you have to watch only one episode then ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENS...!!

so much crap, and Nothing significant happens.!!

repulse

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The humor always catches me off guard, it shows up in random places in the manga too. As a couple of people have already mentioned, the best is yet to come! The Enies Lobby arc is on another level of badassery, and Marineford..prepare yourself.

Barbarossa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just wanted to say thank you guys for understanding and sharing my excitment! I appreciate that!

And I noticed that generaly OP fans are nicer. I don't know if I am imagining things,but that's how it seems..

Dr Strangelove

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you're loving it now I can't wait to see your reaction when you hit Marineford <3

I can't help but think the majority of it's haters would have this same reaction to it if they gave it a chance ;)