Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're an idiot, because I wasn't talking about this thread, in particular.Thanks for jumping to conclusions, like you always do, Mr. JustToBeRight.

Exactly, you and others, are helpless.
Is that your go-to line? Just call others idiots/deceitful and jumping to conclusions?

If you weren't talking about this thread, then why bring it up as if you were talking about this thread?

Did you specify that you weren't? No.

Even if you weren't talking about this thread, it still wouldn't make sense as talking about a mass shooting that literally happened isn't gossip.

Why bother coming to this forum if you can't even hold a conversation for more than two replies?

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's the thing, it's a different country, different people, so it doesn't matter. If you want to solve a problem you have to start from the root. If somebody wants to kill they will do it anyways.
Yes but try to kill 26 people with a knife :elmo:

Maybe there should :elmo:
Maybe :elmo:

Ever heard someone point out how idiotic you sound, honey?
A few times actually :bdpf:

You don't say :elmo: Sorry i wasn't more specific for you.
Oh I bet you were specific. Human life is not valued by everyone.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is that your go-to line? Just call others idiots/deceitful and jumping to conclusions?

If you weren't talking about this thread, then why bring it up as if you were talking about this thread?

Did you specify that you weren't? No.

Even if you weren't talking about this thread, it still wouldn't make sense as talking about a mass shooting that literally happened isn't gossip.

Why bother coming to this forum if you can't even hold a conversation for more than two replies?
lmao, cause I can.JUST cause I can, and you take it entirely too seriously.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It matters if you believe that changing gun legislation in the legal sense is the best choice of action. Btw, the example you've provided supports the argument that adjusting gun legislation is not the solution.
No it doesn't support your argument.
The guy had no access to a gun at all thus trying to create his own. His gun broke after a few shots. He couldn't kill more than ten people. This is the recent and last mass shooting in my country. And it happened last year.

America had more mass shootings and more casualties WITHIN THE LAST MONTHS.

I understand your point nevertheless. People who want to kill will find a way regardless. My point is not about making people stop but reducing the casualties.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"People will find a way to kill regardless" is not a good argument.

With that kind of logic might as well throw away the laws completely because "people will break them regardless"

We don't create laws to stop every single person. They are put in place because they will deter most people. Of course some percentage will will slip through the cracks. Does that justify breaking open the wall and letting all the other nuts out?
You completely missed my point.

If someone wants to kill he will do it.
But compare the number of casualties to someone who tries to kill everyone in his surroundings with a knife and someone with heavy firearms.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ignorance at it's finest. It's not about the number. It's the fact that it can happen regardless.
Yes. Actually it just happened recently where I live.

Look instead of 10-20 dead people "only" one died. Because the guy had no gun but only a knife.

But YES! Numbers don't count :elmo:
:elmo:

I wonder why :bdpf:

Especially you.
Oh I value human life. I just don't value guns :elmo:
If you feel like I don't value human life because gun is life to you then I'm sorry :elmo:

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you're missing the point. There needs to be stronger gun legislation precisely because only 7% of the guns used to commit mass shootings are illegal.

In other words, it is completely insane that in 93% of cases people who should certainly not have been able to get guns did so and did it legally. We need policy to get that number down as low as possible. Other modern nations seem to have been able to do it just fine.
I don't think you read my statistic correctly, mate.

4 to 7 percent of mass shootings are committed with legal fire arms, meaning the the other 93 to 96 percent were committed with illegal fire arms. America is unique in comparison to other modern western nations in the sense that we have an absurdly large amount of illegal weapons trafficking. When you advocate for legislation, it only effects law abiding gun owners, meaning the 93% massing shooting figure will continue to exist no matter how much legislation is put into effect.

No it doesn't support your argument.
The guy had no access to a gun at all thus trying to create his own. His gun broke after a few shots. He couldn't kill more than ten people. This is the recent and last mass shooting in my country. And it happened last year.

America had more mass shootings and more casualties WITHIN THE LAST MONTHS.

I understand your point nevertheless. People who want to kill will find a way regardless. My point is not about making people stop but reducing the casualties.
The method in which you want go about reducing casualties is seems unreasonable, does it not? Based on the figures, legal gun ownership is not the issue; advocating for gun legislation (laws that would only effect legal gun owners) would come at an immense cost with an insignificant amount of pay off in terms of results. I do not believe reduce casualties at all costs.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is absolutely nothing about you to be jealous or envious of. You're a child who thinks he sounds cool on the internet; simple as that.
But that's a jealous remark.It all just sounds heavily premeditated, im sorry. Couldn't care less how many times I say it.

You're the child, my boy.

You've been building up all of this stuff, waiting for the perfect moment to start bringing this crap up.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes. Actually it just happened recently where I live.

Look instead of 10-20 dead people "only" one died. Because the guy had no gun but only a knife.

But YES! Numbers don't count :elmo:
I thought i made it clear with my second post. If somebody wants to kill a bunch of people they will do it anyway, through whatever means necessary so long as they have the intent to do so. You can ban guns all day and it still won't stop the killings, because either 1. People will still have guns. 2. They will purchase them illegally, assuming they don't do it already. 3. They will make them themselves. 4. They will find any other way to do it.

Oh I value human life. I just don't value guns :elmo:
If you feel like I don't value human life because gun is life to you then I'm sorry :elmo:
Oh really. Cause it seems to me like the only thing you value is your own ignorance.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But that's a jealous remark.It all just sounds heavily premeditated, im sorry. Couldn't care less how many times I say it.

You're the child, my boy.

You've been building up all of this stuff, waiting for the perfect moment to start bringing this crap up.
I'm jealous of you being a child that tries to be edgy? This is a revelation to me.

Last edited:

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Dur, ban da heavy gunz!"
"Auto-matic gunz shuld be band bcuz lots of deaths and mass shootings!"

Tired ass complaints. If the only time you talk or care about implementing more control on firearms is after a mass shooting, you are what is wrong with this country. Half of you will forget about this the second CNN stops plastering it on their platforms. If you really want to make a change, address the suicide rates in the US. We act as if these mass shootings are in any way, shape, or form comparable to how many people attempt and commit suicide by firearm. It's not even close. Now, I'm obviously not saying to stop caring about these mass shootings or that they are any less tragic. However, most people are just sensationalists and are hopping on the trend-wagon to get these twitter likes and retweets.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can ban people from multiple countries but can't ban guns lmao

Edit: RIP people who died.
America does have a gun problem and only people who are clowns cannot see it

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm jealous of you being a child that tries to be edgy? This is a revelation to me.
Firstly. Rip to all victims. I hope they are in a better place right now.

Hes frustrated because it was a white "terrorist" this time.
And now hes mad at you because he thinks u are happy it was a "white terrorist" this time.
For all that tough talk he seems like a sensitive dude.