Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahaha...

If you consider gossiping as "doing something", then I don't know what to tell you.
That's not what I asked.

And if there is no discussion about the issue, then the issue will simply be unheard and ignored. Discussions are what make people aware, which in turn leads to action.

Last edited:

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you are American your chances are high. Apparently retards have easy access to guns. I wish you best of luck tho.
Yeah. All we need to do in order to stop "retards" is ban guns. Then ban trucks too while we're at it. Then cars when they start using those instead. Then everything with chemicals as it would be used to make explosives. Then knives when they start slicing people's throats. Then lastly force everyone to wear diapers.

Don't forget to carry your guns to church and school for maximum safety. Totally works.
Well, i don't have a gun first of all, i'm not a fan of guns. But if i did have a gun and something did happened i would at least have a chance to defend myself if i can, as opposed to simply being a target. And i'm not trying to defend guns either btw, i'm just being real here.

But you know, you can say whatever you want, i'm not gonna try to change your mind. Your the type to completely ignore everything and jump to gun control whenever something happens.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah. All we need to do in order to stop "retards" is ban guns. Then ban trucks too while we're at it. Then cars when they start using those instead. Then everything with chemicals as it would be used to make explosives. Then knives when they start slicing people's throats. Then lastly force everyone to wear diapers.

Well, i don't have a gun first of all, i'm not a fan of guns. But if i did have a gun and something did happened i would at least have a chance to defend myself if i can, as opposed to simply being a target. And i'm not trying to defend guns either btw, i'm just being real here.

But you know, you can say whatever you want, i'm not gonna try to change your mind. Your the type to completely ignore everything and jump to gun control whenever something happens.
Are you at least in favor of restricting certain guns, such as assault weapons?

The constitution only mentions the right to bear arms; it doesn't say that citizens can own military grade weaponry.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The constitution only mentions the right to bear arms; it doesn't say that citizens can own military grade weaponry.
You mean like assault rifles? Machineguns? Yeah. But i though they were already restricted?

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah. All we need to do in order to stop "retards" is ban guns.
Works fine in my country. So why not?
Then ban trucks too while we're at it. Then cars when they start using those instead. Then everything with chemicals as it would be used to make explosives.
Cars serve a purpose- them being misused is not something people can change. There is no such thing as "car control" :elmo:
Guns don't really serve a purpose within a community except for hunting and some stupid Sports. Them being misused can be avoided. Ever heard of Gun Control, sweety?

"whenever something happens" like 26 people dying is "something" to you :elmo:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not what I asked.

And if there is no discussion about the issue, then the issue will simply be unheard and ignored. Discussions are what make people aware, which in turn leads to action.
Gossiping doesn't help, it turns the issue into a trend,distorts the issue and distracts everyone.

Affirmative action helps.What you said is just an excuse. Helpless people love to run their mouths and straddle every time a situation like this happens.

Edit: Also, my solution was never to "do nothing"...my point was, if you ain't gonna do something about it, then shut up. So much beating around the bush with these topics, it's got to stop.

Last edited:

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol kinda does tbvh
You can do that with a nation, but you can't do that with a religion. Interesting :wut:

Didn't say they couldn't. Mind you, the historical context behind the second amendment being put in place was to give the citizenry of the nation had the power to combat against any potential government tyranny.

Side note: 4% to 7% of all mass shootings are committed with legal fire arms. Altering gun legislation for legal gun ownership to combat mass shootings would be ineffective and arguably counter intuitive. I do believe you do have the best intentions and only want to see an end to all the loss of life, but I simply think you're going about it the wrong way if you believe advocating for gun control is going to help the situation. .

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gossiping doesn't help,

This is a discussion, not gossip. You have your words mixed up.

Gossip:
casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.

it turns the issue into a trend,distorts the issue and distracts everyone.
How is talking about an issue distracting or distorting the issue? So are you saying that people should not talk about the issues at all?

Affirmative action helps.What you said is just an excuse. Helpless people love to run their mouths and straddle every time a situation like this happens.
You're not making much sense. If a person is helpless, then there's not much else they can do except to create a dialogue.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can do that with a nation, but you can't do that with a religion. Interesting :wut:

Didn't say they couldn't. Mind you, the historical context behind the second amendment being put in place was to give the citizenry of the nation had the power to combat against any potential government tyranny.

Side note: 4% to 7% of all mass shootings are committed with legal fire arms. Altering gun legislation for legal gun ownership to combat mass shootings would be ineffective and arguably counter intuitive. I do believe you do have the best intentions and only want to see an end to all the loss of life, but I simply think you're going about it the wrong way if you believe advocating for gun control is going to help the situation. .
It honestly doesn't matter if the shootings are committed with legal firearms or not. Last year a guy tried to shoot up a mall in my country and he had to create his own handgun. And this was the last and recent shooting here.

Last edited:

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Works fine in my country. So why not?
That's the thing, it's a different country, different people, so it doesn't matter. If you want to solve a problem you have to start from the root. If somebody wants to kill they will do it anyways.

Cars serve a purpose- them being misused is not something people can change. There is no such thing as "car control" :elmo:
Maybe there should :elmo:

Guns don't really serve a purpose within a community except for hunting and some stupid Sports. Them being misused can be avoided. Ever heard of Gun Control, sweety?
Ever heard someone point out how idiotic you sound, honey?

"whenever something happens" like 26 people dying is "something" to you :elmo:
You don't say :elmo: Sorry i wasn't more specific for you.

iFlowMotion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So much political toxicity. So much hate. No ****s given for the lives of others or anything. I'm just so tired of this. I wish there was something i could do to stop this, but there isn't. The only thing i can do is hope i don't get shot while going to the store or having a walk outside.
^This. Like wtf is feeling safe anymore. You cant even go to church, concert, walk down the street without worrying some idiot will shoot up the place/s

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Which makes the pretext for firearm ownership malleable.

So where is the line drawn then? Can people own Bazookas or Nukes? Obviously not. So a restriction can be set.

Based on this database of mass shootings from 1982-2017, over 80% of the firearms were obtained legally.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a discussion, not gossip. You have your words mixed up.

Gossip:
casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.

How is talking about an issue distracting or distorting the issue? So are you saying that people should not talk about the issues at all?

You're not making much sense. If a person is helpless, then there's not much else they can do except to create a dialogue.
You're an idiot, because I wasn't talking about this thread, in particular.Thanks for jumping to conclusions, like you always do, Mr. JustToBeRight.

Exactly, you and others, are helpless.

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It honestly doesn't matter if the shootings are committed with legal firearms or not. Last year a guy tried to shoot up a mall in my country and he had to create his own handgun. And this was the last and recent shooting here.
It matters if you believe that changing gun legislation in the legal sense is the best choice of action. Btw, the example you've provided supports the argument that adjusting gun legislation is not the solution.