Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At least 26 people have been killed after a gunman opened fire at a church during Sunday services, officials say.
The attack happened at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, a small town in Wilson County, Texas.
The gunman, who is reported to have been killed in the aftermath, entered the church and opened fire at around 11:30 local time (17:30 GMT).
Governor Greg Abbott confirmed the death toll and said it was the worst mass shooting in the history of Texas.
"This will be a long, suffering mourning for those in pain," he said at a news conference on Sunday.
Source:

Only in America!

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A month after the Las Vegas shooting and absolutely no legislative action has been taken. I wonder when enough will be enough? My guess is never and we'll all just keep pretending like everything is hunky dory.

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So much political toxicity. So much hate. No ****s given for the lives of others or anything. I'm just so tired of this. I wish there was something i could do to stop this, but there isn't. The only thing i can do is hope i don't get shot while going to the store or having a walk outside.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One shooter doesn't speak for an entire nation. Lol
This is a pattern.

A mass shooting happens, someone mentions "terriorists",people argue about gun control,conspiracy theorists, donald trump says something, people question what donald trump says...god I'm sick of this pattern, over and over again. A bunch of powerless people with inferiority complexes.

Just shut up...bunch of whining babies, over everything.(not you, speaking in general)

So much political toxicity. So much hate. No ****s given for the lives of others or anything. I'm just so tired of this. I wish there was something i could do to stop this, but there isn't. The only thing i can do is hope i don't get shot while going to the store or having a walk outside.
Prepare to be exhausted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you are American your chances are high. Apparently retards have easy access to guns. I wish you best of luck tho. Don't forget to carry your guns to church and school for maximum safety. Totally works.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a pattern.

A mass shooting happens, someone mentions "terriorists",people argue about gun control,conspiracy theorists, donald trump says something, people question what donald trump says...god I'm sick of this pattern, over and over again. A bunch of powerless people with inferiority complexes.

Just shut up...bunch of whining babies, over everything.(not you, speaking in general)
So is your solution to do nothing?