Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh and now you're gonna try and act like the victim, perfect. Typical.

As you can see, you're the one who started this pointless debate. Because once again, for the 100th time (And this is an expression by the way, not literally the 100th time, hopefully you understand what that means. Pointing it out before you start with your childish assumption this assumption that) you are incapable to processing the idea of a man using his gun to stop a bad guy. If you knew better, you wouldn't be repeatedly making excuses for everything and avoiding questions like why was he wearing a bulletproof vest and tried to get away if according to YOUR own hypothesis he knew he was going to die.

You did bring some gun statistics, wich i don't know what they have to do with anything relevant to what we were originally talking about, wich was the shooter. If anything it's just you further pushing your ideal of look at the guns statistics, they kill people, guns bad, lots of guns over there in america. Kindergarten stuff. If you wanted to have a debate about guns you should've said so.

As if anything i say matters to you. Yet here i am like a moron still trying to reason with you.
Yes....

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are we done again then? It's clear that you're trying to avoid everything now and show no more interest in this pointless debate you started. And i also have no more interest in trying so...

Next time, if you're going to use "facts", make sure to address "all" facts, even those you do not like. Not selectively pick facts out of convenience to support your stance against guns like you just did in this thread, and try to stay on topic. If you want to talk about something unrelated to the original topic let me know first hand in order to avoid confusion.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The police, yes, not a civilian.
Civilian.
Stephen Willeford shot Kelley who was hit twice in the leg and the torso..The shooter managed to drive away in his vehicle which Willeford and another good samaritan raced after him...Later Kelley had overturned his vehicle in a ditch and Willeford ordered him to exist out of the vehicle with no response.

Authorities say that as Kelley fled he called his father to report that he was wounded and would not likely survive his injuries. He then shoots himself in the head“

Civilian :scorps:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Civilian.
Stephen Willeford shot Kelley who was hit twice in the leg and the torso..The shooter managed to drive away in his vehicle which Willeford and another good samaritan raced after him...Later Kelley had overturned his vehicle in a ditch and Willeford ordered him to exist out of the vehicle with no response.

Authorities say that as Kelley fled he called his father to report that he was wounded and would not likely survive his injuries. He then shoots himself in the head“

Wait what?

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Civilian.

And 26 people are still dead.

And the killer managed to buy multiple firearms legally even though he shouldn't have because of his dishonorable discharge.

So what exactly is the positive here?

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is "Kelley" a medical expert? Nope.

Also, once again, he already shot up 26 people in the church.
Wow,you’re dense.
Okay. If you ever get shot let me know if the thought of the pain and bleeding out to death doesn’t cross your mind.Make sure to get a “medical expert” opinion first and afterwards you can start to worry about your situation.

Also thank god a good guy with a gun got him...

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow,you’re dense.
Okay. If you ever get shot let me know if the thought of the pain and bleeding out to death doesn’t cross your mind.Make sure to get a “medical expert” opinion first and afterwards you can start to worry about your situation.

Also thank god a good guy with a gun got him...
You're calling me dense, yet you're trying to argue a false-equivalency as a way to defend the use of guns.

They both had guns. One guy managed to kill 26 people with his. The fact that he was chased by another man with a gun, doesn't make excuse the fact that a gun was used to kill so many people. The potential is always there and guns in the hands of civilians as a deterrent is flawed reasoning.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're calling me dense, yet you're trying to argue a false-equivalency as a way to defend the use of guns.

They both had guns. One guy managed to kill 26 people with his. The fact that he was chased by another man with a gun, doesn't make excuse the fact that a gun was used to kill so many people. The potential is always there and guns in the hands of civilians as a deterrent is flawed reasoning.
Yeah you are dense.
My original response,along with everything else I said in this thread so far wasn’t a defense for using guns.At least that wasn’t my intention when I first commented on this thread. Its not like I went on to say “See,See! A good guy with a gun stopped the bad guy.That’s why we need guns!” (Like nearly every republican would say and you probably assumed that I was one.) Which if I had then I can see why you’re getting all butthurt over me mentioning Willeford/a gun while you continue to press for answers like an attention seeker.

Yes they both had guns,no shit Sherlock. If some random person ran Kelley over with a car,I would have said thankfully a good guy driving a car stopped him. But it was Willeford who so happened to own a gun,so he was a good guy with a gun. Thus the reason why it was a good thing because if Willeford wasn’t there to injure Kelley and the good samaritan chasing after him while informing the police of Kelley’s whereabouts then who knows how many more innocent people would have lost their lives. Since everyone thought Kelley was still at the church and he had another weapon to use.

Now if you must know my stance on guns, then do know I’m always on the middle on such topics. Personally I don’t like guns and think the world will be a better place without them. I do agree that allowing guns in the hands of civilians is certainly a flawed reasoning since that means a person who ends up going crazy will be able to get ahold of one.

But at the same time if I ever feel the need to own a gun to protect my family then I’m going to use it. Until the day guns are out right banned and I know I’m not at a disadvantage in the future.
So now you know. Now if you continue to feed me again with the somewhat same views on guns while refusing to acknowledge what the positive was as if you want the guy to be on the loose,I’m going to go back to skipping over your comments.(in case you were wondering why I didn’t reply to your previous comment.)

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You do know there has been more then one shooter in the history of the United States right? Elliot Rodger? Adam Lanza? Esteban Santiago? Omar*Mateen?

Plenty more shootings and mass shootings committed by various other people.
My reply was dedicated to the Tauren. Look up the first reply you'll understand.