Test Passed ~ The Six Paths of Pain(ペイン六道)

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Nagato
Nickname: Pain(ペイン), God(神), Child of The Prophecy(予言の子), Savior of This World(この世の救世主)
Clan:

Looks:
Nagato is a fair-skinned man with chin-length red hair whose most noticeable trait is his Rinnegan eyes. As a child, his hair would regularly hang off his face blocking the view of his eyes. Nagato grew into a tall man, but after subjecting himself to the Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, Nagato was reduced into a withered version of his former self with chakra receivers implanted into his back and smaller ones in his forearms. Nagato regularly uses a mechanical walker for mobility, which could fire Chakra Disruption Blades for personal defense.

Personality: As Pain, his personality was very different, having become a calm, serious, aloof, and detached man. Apparently believing traumas he experienced in his youth had enlightened him to the true meaning of pain and suffering, he considered himself a deity, and believed he had evolved beyond a mere human being. He sought to show the world the meaning of pain by using an ultimate weapon to deter future wars, by means similar to "mutually assured destruction", and showed no moral qualms about his actions. He was willing to kill Jiraiya to ensure the completion of his plans. He even went so far as to proclaim himself a "god of peace", that had to guide the world to maturity through pain. Finally, he felt that no-one could understand true peace unless they understood "true" pain, something his childhood friend Yahiko believed.

Village Info.

Village of Birth: Amegakure
Village of Alliance:

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Kage
Specialty: Rinnengan(輪廻眼), Pein Rikudo((ペイン六道).
Elements:LightningWindFireWaterEarth
Your ninjutsu:
▪ Soul Removal
▪ Shinra Tensei
▪ Cibaku Tensei
▪ Other Six Paths of Pain techniques.
▪ All Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Elementals that do not require a special character, except my own.

Background Info.
History:

Childhood

During the Second Great Shinobi World War, Nagato used to live with his parents in a village near Amegakure. One day two Konoha shinobi broke into their home looking for food, unaware that the place was still inhabited. Nagato's parents, believing they were going to be killed, attacked the two so that Nagato could escape. Having mistaken them to be enemy ninja, the Konoha ninja killed his parents. In his grief, Nagato awakened his Rinnegan and killed the assailants. He would come to consider this incident the first great pain of his life.

Shinobi Life before Pain

His family gone, Nagato wandered the country, going from house to house asking for food. In time he met a dog named Chibi and later, Konan and Yahiko, who began traveling with him in his search for food. One day, Chibi was killed in the crossfire from Hanzō's fight with the soon to be Sannin. Nagato mourned his death and promised himself that he would change the world. Soon afterwards the war ended, and the three orphans ran into the Sannin. Rather than return to Konoha with his teammates, Jiraiya decided to teach the three how to look after themselves. Soon after Jiraiya began living with the orphans, Nagato and Yahiko were attacked by an Iwagakure ninja. Nagato reactivated his Rinnegan to defend Yahiko, killing the ninja. When Jiraiya found out about this, he decided to train them in ninjutsu. Nagato was very emotional about killing the ninja, and asked Jiraiya for help so he could protect Konan and Yahiko. Jiraiya's response was for Nagato to grow up and to use his eyes to find the peace that they both desired for the world. Three years later the orphans had become competent ninja, so Jiraiya returned to Konoha.

Over the years, news of the three's exploits would reach Jiraiya. This often consisted of the death of someone who opposed them; eventually he received word that they had all died. In truth, Nagato, Konan, and Yahiko began a quest to find peace. They became full-fledged Amegakure ninja and gathered followers who shared their philosophies of an end to war. The leader of Amegakure, Hanzō, viewed the group as a threat to his position as leader and schemed with Konoha's Foundation to eliminate them. Claiming to want to discuss peace, Hanzō lured Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan to an ambush. There he forced Nagato to choose between killing Yahiko or Konan. Not wanting to force Nagato to make the choice, Yahiko impaled himself with a kunai that was placed in Nagato's hand. With Yahiko's dying breath, he told Nagato to survive, because he believed in Jiraiya's words that Nagato would become the world's savior. This would become the second great pain of Nagato's life.

Pain

Devastated, Nagato retrieved Konan and Yahiko's body and launched an attack against Hanzō's men. With the Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path he was able to kill all but Hanzō. However, the technique left Nagato emaciated, with numerous chakra rods embedded in his back. He severed his loyalties with Amegakure by scratching through the symbol of his Amegakure forehead protector, resolving to teach the village and the world his pain. Yahiko's body would later be incorporated into the Six Paths of Pain as the Deva Path.

Upon adopting the alias "Pain", Nagato led the rebelling forces in the Amegakure civil war, and took control of the village by assassinating Hanzō. He then solidified his leadership by systematically killing anyone who had direct ties to the former leader. At some point he assisted Madara Uchiha in the creation of Akatsuki, using Amegakure as his base of operations.

Other

Abilities:

Rinnengan:
-Mastery of all chakra natures.
-Mastery of all six paths techniques.
-See chakra, includin otherwise hidden barries.
-Use the of Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, which allows the Rinnegan user to revive all people who have died recently.

Picture:

Nagato:

Six Paths of Pain:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:
Lost:

I am ready to take any necessary tests for this biography.

~ Approved ~

Last edited by a moderator:

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Nagato(長門) ~ The Six Paths of Pain(ペイン六道)

Stop F******* stealing my thought, not just because i said that am taking that test in the public you immediately make a bio, Good luck I guess >.>, Even thought I have no respect for you.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Stop F******* stealing my thought, not just because i said that am taking that test in the public you immediately make a bio, Good luck I guess >.>, Even thought I have no respect for you.
How can you take the test if you've been banned from RP? Shigure could blame you from copying him just for taking after he does.

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How can you take the test if you've been banned from RP? Shigure could blame you from copying him just for taking after he does.
Thanks. I don't really see what he says, he's kind of on my Ignore List.

@Jamal: Thank you.

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

First, I am not banned from RP, Rag want to ban me from the BA but its completely unfair and it was only for his grudge, Second, Nexus released my test ban long time ago, Third, I can prove that I own this idea and he can see it in Konoha, also I told Zen about it ages ago.
But seriously, It doesn't really matter, Have fun.

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nice bio, I was thinking of re-taking the test as well lol but then I saw other people making it...

First, I am not banned from RP, Rag want to ban me from the BA but its completely unfair and it was only for his grudge, Second, Nexus released my test ban long time ago, Third, I can prove that I own this idea and he can see it in Konoha, also I told Zen about it ages ago.
But seriously, It doesn't really matter, Have fun.
Lol, how do you "own" the idea of making a Pain bio? HBA made it before you, Naruto made it twice before you, I made it twice before you, I believe that Sinister tried it once as well, and I'm sure there are a few others that I'm missing. If it was a custom bio then that would make a bit of sense, but it's not like making a cannon bio is an original idea and it's not like you were the first to try it.

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nice bio, I was thinking of re-taking the test as well lol but then I saw other people making it...

Lol, how do you "own" the idea of making a Pain bio? HBA made it before you, Naruto made it twice before you, I made it twice before you, I believe that Sinister tried it once as well, and I'm sure there are a few others that I'm missing. If it was a custom bio then that would make a bit of sense, but it's not like making a cannon bio is an original idea and it's not like you were the first to try it.
Thanks. ^^

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I don't own it, actually, I was being inspired by Hasashi's, but I did remind everyone about it, but you know, whatever, even thought he wanted to take the Denzo test before I did mention it, but it doesn't matter.

-Naruto Uzumaki-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

No one gives a damn about your respect, because no one gives a damn about you. You can't put "dibs" on a canon biography. So whine all you want, because like I said before, no one cares.

@ Riku: I couldn't have said it better myself.

Last edited:

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No one gives a damn about your respect, because no one gives a damn about you. You can't put "dibs" on a canon biography. So whine all you want, because like I said before, no one cares.

@ Riku: I couldn't have said I better myself.
xD You guys sure are harsh.

-dies because of epic bio- Awesome man

@Theos: Shut the **** up!
Thanks, dude. :]

Nadare

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

How much do you people bet that if I actually start flamming Theos, this thread will be closed >_>

But, meh, I guess I won't for Shigure's sake.

Btw, nice bio. Especially nice, err, construction. :ghehe: