Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Shimura Danzou

do you promise to give our rp a life if you fail by which in all ways im asking you to leave rp if you fail the test, which im sure you would O_O
no,im not saying that im sure that im gonaa pass it im saying that i already made the bio ill take the test if i failed then i failed if i passed then the bio will be approved

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

dude i said if i failed then i failed
and if i passed then the bio will be approved
Let me introduce you to a little friend of mine I call a "fullstop" O_O

He looks like this ==> .
And he magically makes your sentences turn to golden - well, at least understandable - words.

Use him liberally, please. O____O

curse seal sasuke 2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Let me introduce you to a little friend of mine I call a "fullstop" O_O

He looks like this ==> .
And he magically makes your sentences turn to golden - well, at least understandable - words.

Use him liberally, please. O____O
i meant if i failed in the test the bio will be declined
and if i passed the test the bio will be approved

is this good?

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

★ Rei ★;1849493 said:
Urgh, I have told you before.
The posts for each rank show what someone can have after he or she get trained at it. They don't show what someone automatically has.

Second, Madara's rules were perfectly fine; however they were made for an arena with already trained people who just wanted to have a system for new people; now notice that by "new" there they meant people like me and you, cause the people who made that system and especially Madara who is a smart person foresaw that new people will claim the RP abilities the seniors of then had. So, they had to restrict them.
They or he came up with posts numbers that the seniors members already had or were close to have anyway, and that the "new" people (again like me and you) were almost impossible to get quickly. So, new people got bored of it soon and they just dropped the effort keeping less powerful biographies.

Therefor that system cannot be applied now to this arena which mainly has new people participating and people who don't care about being OP running it ;)
I understand your point and i don't disagree with it. I just think that the comparison is way off proportion.

you need to learn the jutsu first ass wipe