Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the ultimate battle of ninjas vs ninjas in the most favorable environment that greatly benefits them!

King Of the desert: Gaara of the Desert!

You must be registered for see images

Intel: Manga
Restrictions/Conditions: Gaara has shukaku, and shukaku is his friend, Adult Gaara (Baruto).

King of the Forrest: Spiral Zetsu (Tobi) Yamato

Location: Forrest of Death (Only the forest, no village, more forest after that)
Intel: manga
Restrictions/Conditions: All Zetsu (black/white/spiral/Obito fusion wood techs, when he was longer) and Yamato feats

King of the Sea: Kisame

Intel: Manga (Kisame knows what Itachi knows/knew from encounters)
Restriction/conditions: Kisame has the same chakra as when he fought Bee (so sama is that huge), starts fused, no betraying from sama, Kisame has 4 clones already made randomly underwater​

Stipulations: Create a 3 Man team, Cannot kill other teammates (TBB close range for example) on purpose

Restrictions: No Hashirama, Madara, SO6P powers/family, Kamui snipe, Reaper seal, 8th Gate, Oru can be healthy with part 1 edos (Tobirama gets all his weapons and water jutsus shown In part 2), No part 2 edos, PS, Naruto cannot use BM (KCM naruto but is friends with Kurama) and can only make 2 other clones, Cannon Characters with little info gets Anime Feats (Seven swordsman, Torune, Hiashi etc), Naruto cannot be on the same team as Sasuke, BM Minato, But ninjas can fight as edo forms but no regeneration or unlimited chakra

I will defend the Kings and any other user can help if they disagree with a team beating them.

Cannot repeat teams, like a users team if you agree they win!

Think about chemistry and benefits when making these teams. You can choose any King to fight then make team (EX: King of Ocean challenge; Minato, KCM Naruto and Hiruzen). I'll make up teams as well to help beat them

Last edited:

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dope thread. I got to read up on whats adult Gaaras capabilities.

How about Tobirama (with fodder edos), Edo Haku, and Edo Itachi Vs Spiral Yamato Zetsu

Edit: For King Kisame - Deidara, Onoki, and Mu Lol

Last edited:

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dope thread. I got to read up on whats adult Gaaras capabilities.

How about Tobirama (with fodder edos), Edo Haku, and Edo Itachi Vs Spiral Yamato Zetsu

Edit: For King Kisame - Deidara, Onoki, and Mu Lol
Thanks! You know I have to spice things up! Hope to have you help defend Kisame btw. And Yea he's a beast when grown!

OT;

King of Forrest: How would they beat Buhda statue, Wood Golem and Wood clones in a forrest with Mayflower being used everywhere? I like th eteam though, I'm guessing Haku is used to freeze the wood or Itachi to burn the wood?

FTG is a doozey though, saving each other.

Counters to Ama: Mayflower himself thus leaving the flames on the ground. If statues get burned they still attack seeing as Flames has been shown to burn basic forrest wood slow, and they feel no pain to stop the now burning punches! lol

King of Sea:

Damn.... I Forgot about C3 under water.... Hmmm, since he knows about Deidara, he uses water jutsu's to stop any C3 bomb from entering the water prematurely with water shark missle. Deidara is just an all around bad match up... lol

Minato, Tobirama w/ fodder edos, and Mu should be able to take out Gaara.
King of desert:

Sensor sand makes invisibiliy useless.

Any kunai not attached gets dragged under ground and crushed to never be used again.

Constant quick sand means they have to constantly move and not stop to think. (Muu makes them fly then that takes their foot speed away.)

How do they damage Gaara? Sand Hail will never allow Muu to settel and shoot jinton.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
King of desert:

Sensor sand makes invisibiliy useless.

Any kunai not attached gets dragged under ground and crushed to never be used again.

Constant quick sand means they have to constantly move and not stop to think. (Muu makes them fly then that takes their foot speed away.)

How do they damage Gaara? Sand Hail will never allow Muu to settel and shoot jinton.
Agreed with the first two, so they'll just have to rely on thrown Kunai to evade certain sand attacks. Foot speed isn't necessary and they'd be able to maneuver much more easily in air anyway so that's not much of a demerit. Sand Hail are projectiles, so an S/T Barrier should be able to protect Mu while he charges Jinton. If that doesn't work then he's marked, and Gaara can't attack the entire battlefield at once, so Minato or Tobirama could easily toss a few Kunai (or make clones as substitutes for Kunai) and warp Mu away from the area that's being attacked, then Jinton fires and Gaara most likely dies.

And Tobirama's Edos can be teleported to any marking he wants as they have his chakra coursing through them, so if he can get a marking even remotely close to Gaara, teleporting them and setting off 2 Gojo's at once should do some good damage and at the very least give Mu the opening he needs to use Jinton.

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For Gaara I have alive Minato, Killer Bee, and Onoki.

For Yamato I have Edo Itachi, DSM Kabuto, and Zetsu Orochimaru w/ Tobirama edo in the OP.

For Kisame I have MS Sasuke, 7 Gates Gai, and Tobirama w/ fodder edos.

Last edited:

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks! You know I have to spice things up! Hope to have you help defend Kisame btw. And Yea he's a beast when grown!

OT;

King of Forrest: How would they beat Buhda statue, Wood Golem and Wood clones in a forrest with Mayflower being used everywhere? I like th eteam though, I'm guessing Haku is used to freeze the wood or Itachi to burn the wood?

FTG is a doozey though, saving each other.

Counters to Ama: Mayflower himself thus leaving the flames on the ground. If statues get burned they still attack seeing as Flames has been shown to burn basic forrest wood slow, and they feel no pain to stop the now burning punches! lol

King of Sea:

Damn.... I Forgot about C3 under water.... Hmmm, since he knows about Deidara, he uses water jutsu's to stop any C3 bomb from entering the water prematurely with water shark missle. Deidara is just an all around bad match up... lol
Haku freezing the air makes all Mokutan (and Zetsu body) progressively stiff and frozen, which will slow down it's movements. Also, we both know that Haku can spawn up literally anywhere within a split second... That in tandem with FTG marking means my whole team can spawn anywhere they want at any moment. Lmfao, I love the Haku/FTG tandem. Anyways, the giant wood constructs are taken down by Gojo and Susano'o equipped with Yata+Totsuka. Mayflay is rendered near useless, as again, FTG+Ice Mirror spawn combo in addition to Tobirama's sensory abilities.

Double Jinton from Mu and Onoki can take care of any of Kisames efforts to block C3 from dropping into the water. Lol, yeah, Kisame doesn't stand a chance here. Horrible all around match up.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly Sage Kabuto can solo Kisame still due to bad match up. Muki Tensei takes control of Sea advantage
:lol what?

The water Kisame manipulates technically has the "life" aspect because Chakra = Life. Kabuto can only use Muki Tensei on structures with no chakra present eg; the cave he was present in. The rocks had no chakra in them.

That's literally the prerequisites of Muki Tensei. The target(s) have to have no life (chakra) in them for them to be reanimated. Reanimated = Breathing life into something (chakra) / can't breathe life into something if it already has life (chakra) inside of it.

Kisame would have already manipulated the sea based on the OP's stipulations of Kisame having 4 clones already underwater.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lol what?

The water Kisame manipulates technically has the "life" aspect because Chakra = Life. Kabuto can only use Muki Tensei on structures with no chakra present eg; the cave he was present in. The rocks had no chakra in them.

That's literally the prerequisites of Muki Tensei. The target(s) have to have no life (chakra) in them for them to be reanimated. Reanimated = Breathing life into something (chakra) / can't breathe life into something if it already has life (chakra) inside of it.

Kisame would have already manipulated the sea based on the OP's stipulations of Kisame having 4 clones already underwater.
Kabuto says his jutsu is different from controlling something with chakra. Since Muki Tensei is different then chakra manipulation then obviously chakra doesnt give life to a jutsu as Kabuto differentiate.