Awards
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Teresa
Nickname: Teresa of the faint smile

Clan: Unknown

Looks:

Teresa is a tall , slim woman.She has long, wavy, pale blonde hair parted down the middle, which she wear loose. She has silver eyes which sometimes turn to gold when she's angry or emotional.
Personality:

Personality:

She is a bitc.... I mean serious and ill-mannered.She is empty of feelings .Heartless.Ready to kill.Not very talkative. A true shinobi.She only cares about a few people , and doesn't hesitate to kill anyone who is a threat to those few or in her way.She always have a faint smile on her lips, while killing, which is why other call her "Teresa of the faint smile". She only can fall asleep, why laying on her claymore.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Unknown
Village of Alliance: Doesn't have any

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Chuunin
Specialty: -
Elements: Earth
Your ninjutsu:

E-Rank

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

History:

She was all alone in the world ,for as long as she remembers.She didn't know her parents , She was raised by people in a small village , They just found her lying on the ground , and raised her since they couldn't leave her to die , but they also thought of her as a burden and made her work like a maid. She never knew love or the feeling of having someone close to her.When she was 6 , some savages attacked the village and killed they could in it. She managed to escape but she was badly injured but survived. After that she lived her life as a thief , till the age of 12, when she met The pervy sage. That changed her life.They grew up together as brother , however The pervy sage was already a ninja , and started to teach her ninjutsus and swordsmanship .Pervy and his girlfriend Sauron are the only people she actually cares about and listen to and wants to protect.

Other

Her Claymore:

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: -
Lost:
-

Last edited:

-Thad-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe you need to choose a place of birth. U_U

You might want to add some more history. U_U

Other then those two things, good bio. U_U

Hotarubi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Her weapon is a basic sword until you submit it in the cj thread and get it approved with abilities.

Nice bio xd

Yey you care about me :T_T:
You're my brother after all. o-o
Thanks XD
Nice bio, I made a Claymore custom sword once. :p
Someone else likes Claymore :overjoy:
Thank you :p
I just ruined her epicness, Gomennnasaiiii , Teresa-sama. * hara-kiris*

I believe you need to choose a place of birth. U_U

You might want to add some more history. U_U

Other then those two things, good bio. U_U
Hmm, thanks.