Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, I guess we'll start. >_>
Begin by placing your hands upon that rock near you. As you do so, send your chakra into the rock to have a "first feel" of the Earth Element.
Then, proceed to tell me how natural flow of Earth Chakra might flow, including its weaknesses and strengths, and why.

Chrom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I place my hands upon the rock besides me and start sending my chakra into it for a "feel" of the Earth Element.
Upon dong so, I try to recall what the Earth Element might be like. It seems to me more like "clay," and...moldable? xD*
Earth is weak to lightning since lightning breaks through it easily while it is strong against water since it can absorb it. :O

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are correct. Keep in mind these weaknesses if you ever use Earth in battle.
Now, please proceed to set your rock upon the rock once more and "mold" any offensive tool for me out of it.

Chrom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I place my hands on the rock and send my Earth chakra into it, infusing it with chakra and trying to mold it into a fan. I slowly drag out my creation from the rock to create a weapon in the shape of a fan.* :O

Chrom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I place my hands upon the rock once again and then send my chakra into it, shaping it inwardly to become a....big-ass shield!* :D

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good.
(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
Alright, now let's dive fully into the Earth Element. For this next jutsu, I want you to send your Earth chakra within yourself and then become one with the Earth by sinking fully into it. Once you have, I will then place my clone on the place where you were originally. Then stick your hands out of the Earth, grab my clone around his legs, and then pull him deep into the Earth while pulling yourself out at the exact moment.

Chrom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I feel the clone's weight over my head and then stick both my hands up, grabbing him around the feet and then pulling him into the ground. I then jump up, using the weight that was on me and draw out a kunai, slicing his head off.* :D

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent.
(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.
Let us move on. Using the same concept you used to create your fan, I want you now to create a staff out of this small rock here -hands you rock- Remember to channel your chakra through it and "mold" like clay.
After you create that staff, proceed to through it at my wooden target dummy here. -makes wooden clone-

Chrom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I create several staffs from the ground, using the concept I learned above. Then, I aim and throw it at your Wooden Target Dummy, making sure to keep accuracy and timing in mind as I do. I do this several times.*

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent. Make sure to keep power in mind too.
(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Staff
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: This jutsu allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this jutsu allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.
Now let us move on. We'll be going into C-Ranks now.
Once again, we'll be dealing with the technique of releasing your chakra into the ground. -creates a shadow clone-
For this jutsu, I would you like to send your Earth chakra into the ground and then focus on lifting sections of the Earth to move them around my clone.
Think of my clone as the hot dog and your rocks as the bun. Once you think you have stable control of the Earths you have gathered, smash my clone together.

Chrom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I begin by focusing my Earth chakra, dispelling it into the ground and towards your clone. I then lift two equal sections of Earth from either side of your clone, and then slam them together onto the clone.* Bam!

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good.
(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Style: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
For this next jutsu, it would require some concentration as you did for the earth-sinking one earlier. Begin by channeling your chakra into the earth around you and as you do so, change the chakra within the earth from hard to soft. This will then allow you to dig into the earth.
Once you have done this, I will then send a shadow clone to a different location above the surface. When you come up, tell me where he has gone to.
Remember to try and detect him using your chakra while underground. Become one with the Earth.