Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Byakugan: 360 vision albeit one blind spot right above the 3rd (?) vertebrae, Gentle Fist and absolute defense (although not for me as Otsutsuki do not use/have gentle fist as it is a Hyuuga developed technique), can see bodies of chakra and specific chakra point. Also I believe they are immune or can see through certain genjutsu if I am not mistaken. I believe see through it, not immune.

Tenseigan: Once activated, loses its 360 field of vision, does not grant access to gentle fist, can seebodies of chakra but not chakra points, also may be able to see through genjutsu, access to deva path like abilities such as gravitational push and pull, and also gain a chakra mode called tenseigan mode.

Think that sums it up well.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Guess we'll go straight into the eye!

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.

You've talked about it enough, so i see you know what it does at least. Explain these 2 next. Pros and cons of em also plz.

( Tensei Kōu ) - Reincarnation Shower
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 20 - 30
Damage points: 30 - 60
Description: The user raises his hands and, using the gravitation forces, generates a moderately sized sphere out of nearby debris overhead, then thrusts his arms downward, sending it crashing into the ground like a meteor. The B ranked version is capable of causing moderate damage while the A rank version is enough to break through buildings.
Note: Can only be used by Tenseigan Bios.

( Kinbō Tensei Jōzai ) - Localized Reincarnation Tablet
Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a floating sphere from nearby debris beneath them, using the gravitational control to levitate the sphere of debris and use it as a floating platform. Keeping it active, however, requires the user to expend chakra.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1: This is the example of the gravitational prowess the Tenseigan has. The user moves their hands and with them, moves gravity to a number of large rocks, carries them to a designated target and then smashes them into it. It is multi-ranked which always can come in handy in different situations when you need either more or less damage. Not sure if its limited to one boulder or two if you can manipulate plenty.

2: This is a good psuedo flight mode to bios that doesn't have it, IE the non-flying otsotsuki or custom bios that attain Tenseigan. The user controls boulders to create a flying platform that they stand upon and with extra chakra it maintains in structure without any other limitations, which is nice. However I am pretty sure in the new flight technique, custom Otsutsuki can now fly with the flight technique, however this technique is still useful as intended with other purposes.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
1 boulder. So next is:

( Tensei Hakai no Beruto ) - Reincarnation Belt of Destruction
Chakra cost: 30 (-15 per turn)
Damage points: 60
Description: Using their manipulation of gravitational forces, the user is able to gather nearby debris present in the battlefield (anything will do as long as its tangible), concentrate them into small "clumps" and begin floating them around in mid air, short range around themselves, creating a defensive belt of debris. The user can then use these debris as projectiles to attack the enemy by commanding them thorugh hand gestures and throwing them at the target.
Note: Depending on the characteristics of the debris, the technique can be used to defend to up to A-Rank techniques and can be regenerated by using the technique again to add more debris, returning it to its original strength.

So this one is actually dope as hell imo. You use your control over the gravitational forces and will gather things from around the terrain to orbit around you and use as a defensive mechanism or attack. This can literally be anything tangible and size almost doesn't matter. Just don't be tryna get outta pocket and use like an island as a defense. Wouldn't work.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
( Tenseigan Chakura Mōdo ) - Reincarnation Eye Chakra Mode
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40 ( -15 per turn )
Description: Tenseigan Chakra Mode is a heightened transformation unique to those who possess the Tenseigan. Upon activating this form the user gains a cyan-coloured chakra shroud with six magatama markings on his collar, dark markings over his eyebrows and lower eyelids, and a single horn shaped like Kaguya's extending from his forehead. The shroud constantly radiates flickering flames of chakra, and the user's clothing and hair continuously billow upwards. The user also gains access to six Truth-Seeking Balls, and can amplify their power by infusing them with chakra, turning them into glowing cyan orbs that can be used by shaping them into shields and dividing them into smaller orbs to launch high-speed barrage attacks and explosions. The user's strength is significantly increased adding +40 to his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques. Their speed is greatly increased to the point in which he surpasses the Raikage while in his Lightning Release Armor.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle, each use lasting 5 turns. After using, the user must wait at least 4 additional turns before using again.
Note: Can only be used by Advanced Toneri and Hamura Bios or Otsutsuki bios with Yin Yang and access to the Truth Seeking Balls.
Note: Requires Tenseigan active.

Alright. Give me a run down on your capabilities in this mode. Pros cons etc.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alrighty so that actually isn't the right technique for me. However I am sure you meant to post that one to see if I noticed. Nice trick, Shady. Shows you are a good sensei that really wants to test their students' knowledge.

Moving on, the one I have access to is similar but instead of truth seeking orbs, I get the cursed orbs which do essentially the same thing while using this. At base, anyway. I get everything this technique says minus the truth seeking orbs and the +40 boost as my boost will be +30 in the technique accessible to me. I get the speed boost which is nice. Also get an awesome aesthetic appearance. You can active it twice, lasting four turns which is quite a while in my opinion but in all actuality, the one I can use lasts six turns, probably due to the fact that I do not have access to the truth seeking orbs which can do more than the cursed puppet orbs. Not long in the sense that it shouldn't last four turns/six turns but long enough to where it's actually usable and you can coordinate things over the span of four/six moves moves.

The drawbacks are the fact that it is only accessible twice and there is a three turn cooldown for mine instead of the listen four for this one. Both can be used twice though, so there is no difference there.

This is the technique I can use.

Chakra: 40 ( -15 per turn )
Description: Tenseigan Chakra Mode is a heightened transformation unique to those who possess the Tenseigan. Upon activating this form the user gains a cyan-coloured chakra shroud with six magatama markings on his collar, dark markings over his eyebrows and lower eyelids, and a single horn shaped like Kaguya's extending from his forehead. The shroud constantly radiates flickering flames of chakra, and the user's clothing and hair continuously billow upwards.The user also gains access to six spheres created from the Pupet Cursing Technique in their offensive use, turning them into glowing cyan orbs that can be used by shaping them into smaller orbs to launch high-speed barrage attacks and explosions. The user's strength is significantly increased adding +30 to his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques. Their speed is also greatly increased to the point in which he surpasses the Raikage while in the second stage of Lightning Release Armor.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle, each use lasting 6 turns. After using, the user must wait at least 3 additional turns before using again.
Note: Can only be used by Custom Otsutsuki Bios with the Tenseigan.

• Haha

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Yeah let's go with that 👀

This is literally the Tenseigan version of BT from the rinnegan arsenal. You use the gravitational powers to pull stuff to you, which can be pulled in a direct line or an arc type movements. Basically works on anything.

( Tensei Hōyō ) - Reincarnated Embrace
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Description: Using his Tenseigan, the user is able to use gravitational abilities to pull something to them. The user will use his hands to focus the direction and the target his wishes to pull towards him. Comparative to Banso Tenin, this technique isn't an omnidirectional effect but rather a precise one. The user is able to pull anything he can perceive towards him. In certain uses, the user will be able to direct the pulled target as its being pulled into large arc-like movements, but will always end up pulling them towards him.
Note: Once used, takes 1 turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.

This the big bad super push technique. 3 levels to it, short/mid/long range uses. They all have different damage magnitudes but they all are absolute. Can't be blocked or overpowered, ppl can just mitigate the damage or try to evade.

( Tensei Suiryoku ) - Reincarnation Thrust
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Damage: 40 - 160
Description: The user will repulse and push away anything around him up to a given range, in all directions, producing an omni-repulsion effect. The force and repulsive effect is absolute, affecting both energy and matter alike. The technique itself can be used with different ranges/sizes, depending on how much chakra the user spends for the technique and can even, in its smaller form, be sustained, forming a static defensive field instead of a wave-like effect.
Shōkibo - Small Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to short range. The offensive power in this size is not that high as it hits opponents but can still do severe damage. It isn't, however, fatal, boasting a physical 40 damage. If the user focuses this ability with the help of his hands he can sustain a defensive absolute repulsive field around him. He can't, however, do any technique while he is sustaining it and he can only sustain it for 2 turns. Once used, takes one turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Chūkibo - Medium Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to mid range. The offensive power in this size is severe, sending opponents flying backwards with enough force to, if not defended properly, leave near fatal physical damage. Although not directly fatal, the technique boasts a physical damage of 80. If the user focuses this ability through one or both hands, he can push away a specific target or technique alone, instead of producing the normal omni-repulsive wave. Once used, takes 2 turns cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Ōkibo - Large Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to long range. The offensive power of the technique is devastating and anything in its path that doesn't manage to defend properly is left obliterated. Its fatal if unguarded, boasting a physical damage of 160. Using this techniques poses a great deal of danger to the user as he damages his chakra pathway itself to be able to mold sufficient chakra to perform it. Once used, the user loses the use any gravitational related techniques for the remainder of the fight and is unable to mold chakra for techniques above A-Rank for 5 turns.
Note: The technique is immune to normal Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as such can't be blocked or stopped. However, the enemies can still use techniques that prevent or reduce physical damage to their bodies to survive its effects or escape its range through a fast enough technique. This means that in the large scale, while the technique can't be stopped or directly countered, enemies can still manage to survive if they logically counter.

• Wow
Reactions: Venom

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Explain these 2. How you'd use them, drawbacks and how you'd counter them (not saying "I'd use the same tech to cancel out")

( Ginrin Tensei Baku) - Silver Wheel Reincarnation Explosion
Damage: 120 (160 with TSB used)
Description: While using Tenseigan Chakra Mode, the user focuses his chakra into one of his green orbs and grasps it in his hand to create a powerful silvery typhoon capable of causing life threatening injuries. If the user does not have access to the Truth Seeking Orbs, he is able to use his Puppet Cursing Technique spheres in their place.
Note: Can only be used with Tenseigan Chakra Mode
Note: Can only be used twice per battle with a three turn cool down period.

( Kinrin Tensei Baku ) - Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion
Chakra: 70
Damage: 120 (170 with TSB)
Description: While using Tenseigan Chakra Mode, the user focuses a tremendous amount of chakra into one of his Truth-Seeking Balls and grasps it in his hand to create a giant golden sword of pure chakra of comparable size to the sword of an unstabilized Susano'o, capable of easily slicing the large mountains in half with a single swipe. He could also focus it into a single blast, capable of destroying near anything in it's path. If the user does not have access to the Truth Seeking Orbs, he is able to use his Puppet Cursing Technique spheres in their place.
Note: Can only be used with Tenseigan Chakra Mode
Note: Can only be used two times, each time preventing further use for.2 turns.
Note: After using, the user cannot use any Tenseigan based jutsu besides the Chakra Mode for two turns

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So both have to be done inside of the tenseigan chakra mode. The first one is like a throwable tornado capable of breaking the moon's outer crust, as show and is on par with the likes of planetary rasengan. Once exponsed, the technique grows rather quickly and rather largely. Only usable twice isn't too bad, not really a drawback. A draw back would be the fact that you need to wait three turns to use it again. The technique is honestly ever so forceful in all honesty. Outside of the turn cooldown, there is no real draw back and free to use however you please as it is seen to be able to be performed quite fast. That said, I would defend against this by either using my reincarnation thrust as it has absolute properties and can be done on a large enough scale to defend from this without causing harm to myself. There are else several other ways to get around this as it is mostly a frontal attack, not omni-directional so behind the user is clear. Something such as an S/T tech is doable, as well as the likes of Flying Thunder God to evade the technique completely. Perhaps even the statue of Hamura would be able to tank this ability as it can sustain S rank and F rank damage respectably and regrow limbs from said technique without issue. Now whether the statue would get pushed back into me and cause damage, I am not sure but I know it would at least tank the frontal damage for me.

Second one...

You must be registered for see images

Brazy fam. So a draw back to this is that you cannot use anything outside of tenseigan chakra mode abilities after using this, this is for two turns. Now my question is, after this two turn cooldown, or even after the mode runs out, can I once again use tenseigan abilities? Or after using this and the chakra mode runs out, I cannot use tenseigan abilities at all for the duration of the battle?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ok explain this one ma'am. And any questions on it nake sure to ask.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hamura no Zō) - Summoning Technique: Statue of Hamura
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Description: The giant golem was a creature that resided on the moon alongside Toneri Ōtsutsuki. Prior to being animated, it was a stone monument made in Hamura Ōtsutsuki's image.
The golem's body was originally a stone monument to Hamura carved into a rock wall over a shrine, but was transformed into a living entity, allowing it to separate itself from the cliff's side and to crawl using primitive stone arms. As such its appearance resembles that of Hamura's, complete with the horns and six magatama designs carved on its collarbones, resembling the necklace worn by Hamura himself. Several large glowing orbs appear to be embedded in its back. The golem was able to fight hand-to-hand, and temporarily overwhelm Kurama, the strongest of the nine tailed beasts. It was durable enough to survive high damage, requring a significant amount to destroy it. It can also regenerate any damaged piece of its body, making it very difficult to defeat. Perhaps its strongest ability is to manipulate gravitational forces to draw meteorites from space, similarly to Madara's Rinnegan ability. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to A rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also take the force of up to 2 Forbidden level techniques, taking little damage from the result. Differing from normal summonings, only those with the Tenseigan are able to summon the Statue of Hamura, paying tribute with their own chakra instead of blood sacrifice.
Note: Only Tenseigan users can summon the Statue of Hamura.
Note: If the Statue is summoned, both it and the user cannot make use of gravity based techniques in the same turn.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can regenerate damage done to it by up to 60 damage. This can allow it to grow limbs back if removed and can be done up to 3 times. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay so the Statue of Hamura is basically a partial part of a mountainside formed in the image of Hamura to pay homage. Toneri reanimated this monument and it now crawls around with two arms and basically half of a body. I it about the size of Kurama in height ad reach, but lacks the same length. However, it was big enough to fight Kurama straight up and face to face. It is this thing.

You must be registered for see images

It is considered sentient and doesn't differ in terms of how summoning an animal works. Drawbacks are simple, no gravity techs from you or the statue when first summoned. Actively it can regrow and heal up to 60 damage done to it. But again, actively. Meaning taking up a slot per turn. This can be done three times in a battle. So it doesn't adhere to dispelling upon taking damage like other animals do. Which it shouldn't since it isn't even living. But it acts on the user's will. So if I command it to smash something, it will.

That is the extent to which I can and cannot use this beast. I was also told that this statue is capable of executing the shattered heaven technique, able to pull meteorites as Madara once did.