Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So the Tenseigan is a doujutsu that belongs in the Otsutsuki clan. It translates to Reincarnation Eye and is a direct evolution of the Byakugan similar to that of the Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan, as in being the next step up. There are two different variations of the Tenseigan. The normal and then the Hyuga varient,I am unsure however of the difference between the two. I also beleive that the Tenseigan doesnt possess the same kind of prowess as the Byakugan in terms of 360 degree vision and x-ray vision.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the Tenseigan is a doujutsu that belongs in the Otsutsuki clan. It translates to Reincarnation Eye and is a direct evolution of the Byakugan similar to that of the Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan, as in being the next step up. There are two different variations of the Tenseigan. The normal and then the Hyuga varient,I am unsure however of the difference between the two. I also beleive that the Tenseigan doesnt possess the same kind of prowess as the Byakugan in terms of 360 degree vision and x-ray vision.
Right the difference is as follows:

You're an Otsutsuki with byakugan that upgrades. If you've seen the movie with Toneri on, this will help you understand.

The other is a hyuuga with byakugan and evolves their eyes. This is a custom ability though. Credit to Daemon made this to make Hyuugas have a chance to upgrade.

Your tenseigan abilities are as follows:

Abilities:
  • Allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path.
  • While Tenseigan users lose the near omni-directional vision of the Byakugan, they are still able to see the chakra flow and have a heightened reaction time due to their dojutsu's evolution.
  • Grants the wielder Tenseigan Chakra Mode, which in turn gives the user an increase in speed, strength, durability, and the ability to sense chakra.

The other variant is a custom one that is lit and focuses on gentle fist upgrade and such:

• Allows the user to gain perfect 360 degree vision by the complete removal of the weak spot of the Byakugan
  • Unlike the Otsutsuki Tenseigan, Hyuga Clan Tenseigan gains unparalleled telescopic sight, able to see up to 5 Landmarks away, the ability to perceive the souls of opponents and spiritual entities with perfect clarity, and the ability to gaze into other dimensions.
  • Grants the user the ability to make the effects of Jyuken Techniques become permanent.
  • Grants the wielder Divine Step Twin God Fists, which is a direct upgrade to Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists, that increases the potency and power of Jyuken techniques.

With the tenseigan your tracking becomes as follows:

Tenseigan: x4

You also get the ability to fly. xD

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right the difference is as follows:

You're an Otsutsuki with byakugan that upgrades. If you've seen the movie with Toneri on, this will help you understand.

The other is a hyuuga with byakugan and evolves their eyes. This is a custom ability though. Credit to Daemon made this to make Hyuugas have a chance to upgrade.

Your tenseigan abilities are as follows:

Abilities:
  • Allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path.
  • While Tenseigan users lose the near omni-directional vision of the Byakugan, they are still able to see the chakra flow and have a heightened reaction time due to their dojutsu's evolution.
  • Grants the wielder Tenseigan Chakra Mode, which in turn gives the user an increase in speed, strength, durability, and the ability to sense chakra.

The other variant is a custom one that is lit and focuses on gentle fist upgrade and such:

• Allows the user to gain perfect 360 degree vision by the complete removal of the weak spot of the Byakugan
  • Unlike the Otsutsuki Tenseigan, Hyuga Clan Tenseigan gains unparalleled telescopic sight, able to see up to 5 Landmarks away, the ability to perceive the souls of opponents and spiritual entities with perfect clarity, and the ability to gaze into other dimensions.
  • Grants the user the ability to make the effects of Jyuken Techniques become permanent.
  • Grants the wielder Divine Step Twin God Fists, which is a direct upgrade to Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists, that increases the potency and power of Jyuken techniques.

With the tenseigan your tracking becomes as follows:

Tenseigan: x4

You also get the ability to fly. xD
Gravitational abilities are definitely a key selling point to this ability for me. Love anything that has some form of gravitation focus and thematic wise suits my character as we both know.

I agree, Daemon has really impressed me with that. I actually didnt realise that it was a homebrew ability. Good job Daemon. Well Done friend :)

x4 Tracking modifier. So my current base speed is 10 [lvl 8 +2]
so my tracking speed would be
[10+4] x 4 = 48?

The ability to fly, woohoo amazing haha makes travel so much easier lol

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gravitational abilities are definitely a key selling point to this ability for me. Love anything that has some form of gravitation focus and thematic wise suits my character as we both know.

I agree, Daemon has really impressed me with that. I actually didnt realise that it was a homebrew ability. Good job Daemon. Well Done friend :)

x4 Tracking modifier. So my current base speed is 10 [lvl 8 +2]
so my tracking speed would be
[10+4] x 4 = 48?

The ability to fly, woohoo amazing haha makes travel so much easier lol
@Daemon you got some hype bruh

Yeah as we spoke before, the gravity powers really suit Enma, rather than the custom variant Dae made.

Yeah your tracking would be 48 when your tenseigan is active. BUT, it's your current speed X tracking modifiers. If you increase your speed, your tracking increases. So Leg weights doubles your moving speed, so your tracking would be:

10x2 = 20

Tracking = 20+4 = 24 x 4 = 96.

Something to consider when you use like tenseigan chakra mode.

https://animebase.me/threads/speed-chart.721673/

It's explained in there

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Daemon you got some hype bruh

Yeah as we spoke before, the gravity powers really suit Enma, rather than the custom variant Dae made.

Yeah your tracking would be 48 when your tenseigan is active. BUT, it's your current speed X tracking modifiers. If you increase your speed, your tracking increases. So Leg weights doubles your moving speed, so your tracking would be:

10x2 = 20

Tracking = 20+4 = 24 x 4 = 96.

Something to consider when you use like tenseigan chakra mode.

https://animebase.me/threads/speed-chart.721673/

It's explained in there
@Daemon Yeah man, good job! :D

I see, speed...is key xD that was bad i know. I mean I could look into leg weights, actually. a question i have. is I was aiming for getting a CM for my character. Would i be allowed to have that if I have access to the Tenseigan Chakra Mode? I forgot to ask this awhile back

So with the speed chart bookmarked, whats next to learn?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Daemon Yeah man, good job! :D

I see, speed...is key xD that was bad i know. I mean I could look into leg weights, actually. a question i have. is I was aiming for getting a CM for my character. Would i be allowed to have that if I have access to the Tenseigan Chakra Mode? I forgot to ask this awhile back

So with the speed chart bookmarked, whats next to learn?
Yeah you can have both. You can't have sage mode on the bio but curse mark is fine. It's mode though you couldn't have it active at the same time as the tenseigan chakra mode.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah you can have both. You can't have sage mode on the bio but curse mark is fine. It's mode though you couldn't have it active at the same time as the tenseigan chakra mode.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.
Ah yes thats right, theres the rulings on certain traits and such not being able to stack. Good to know.

So after 1 month with this bio I will be able to activate the Tenseigan and Byakugan passively without consuming one of my three slots in battle or is it only swap between the two passively and still need to take the move to activate the Byakugan?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah yes thats right, theres the rulings on certain traits and such not being able to stack. Good to know.

So after 1 month with this bio I will be able to activate the Tenseigan and Byakugan passively without consuming one of my three slots in battle or is it only swap between the two passively and still need to take the move to activate the Byakugan?
Nah after you have byakugan for a month that shit becomes passive too

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats awesome tbf. Whats next on the list?
( Tensei Kōu ) - Reincarnation Shower
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 20 - 30
Damage points: 30 - 60
Description: The user raises his hands and, using the gravitation forces, generates a moderately sized sphere out of nearby debris overhead, then thrusts his arms downward, sending it crashing into the ground like a meteor. The B ranked version is capable of causing moderate damage while the A rank version is enough to break through buildings.
Note: Can only be used by Tenseigan Bios.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Tensei Kōu ) - Reincarnation Shower
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 20 - 30
Damage points: 30 - 60
Description: The user raises his hands and, using the gravitation forces, generates a moderately sized sphere out of nearby debris overhead, then thrusts his arms downward, sending it crashing into the ground like a meteor. The B ranked version is capable of causing moderate damage while the A rank version is enough to break through buildings.
So pretty straightforward this tech. Is simple but described well enough to know the mechanics of what its capable of. And can differentiate between the ranks easily by bolding the rank and damage applicable etc. A thought would be could you attempt to include an opponent into the debris collected? Understandable if not for obvious reasons.

Are there many restrictions on making customs for Tenseigan bios that use gravity as a theme. or is it a type of technique banned from making customs for?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So pretty straightforward this tech. Is simple but described well enough to know the mechanics of what its capable of. And can differentiate between the ranks easily by bolding the rank and damage applicable etc. A thought would be could you attempt to include an opponent into the debris collected? Understandable if not for obvious reasons.

Are there many restrictions on making customs for Tenseigan bios that use gravity as a theme. or is it a type of technique banned from making customs for?
All custom gravity powers are straight up banned. This what part of the struggle we explained with custom MS.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that make sense, sorry I had forgotten about the MS ideas from before lol

Whats next?
Btw in the rp, gravity techniques are absolute, but if you're making stuff out of rubble with gravity, they can just destroy the rubble to protect themselves.

(Ōtsutsuki-ryu: Kugutsu no Jutsu) Ōtsutsuki Style: Puppet Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn used per puppet)
Description: As the founders of the puppetry technique, the Otsutuski clan have made great strides in mechanical engineering which has allowed them to make various multi-purposed puppets. However, they've also made strides in the manipulation of these puppets, granting them the ability to utilize their puppets remotely and without the need for chakra strings. Otsutsuki shinobi are capable of embedding their chakra into their puppets to allow them to act on their own recognizance as pseudo-sentient beings, independent of the user's direct control. Because they are free enough to act independently they simulate robots or clones in this regard. As a result, the puppets are free to move about at much longer ranges than they would under the control of chakra strings. However, due to the advanced chakra manipulation required for this technique, the user cannot cannot use any sort of clone jutsu whilst their chakra fuel the puppets. The user can control up to 3 puppets in total with this technique and can maintain it as long as their chakra allows them to.
Note: Puppets used under this technique have the same freedom of movement as any other sentient being (clones, summons, shinobi, etc).
Note: For humanoid like puppets, aside from their mechanized capabilities, they are allowed to use ordinary, non-chakra oriented taijutsu.
Note: Unlike actual clones, puppets cannot be put under genjutsu, nor will the user gain knowledge of the puppets experience if they are destroyed or the technique is released. Puppets are not linked to their user through any means that would allow them to sense each other's presence through this technique.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Btw in the rp, gravity techniques are absolute, but if you're making stuff out of rubble with gravity, they can just destroy the rubble to protect themselves.

Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn used per puppet)
Description: As the founders of the puppetry technique, the Otsutuski clan have made great strides in mechanical engineering which has allowed them to make various multi-purposed puppets. However, they've also made strides in the manipulation of these puppets, granting them the ability to utilize their puppets remotely and without the need for chakra strings. Otsutsuki shinobi are capable of embedding their chakra into their puppets to allow them to act on their own recognizance as pseudo-sentient beings, independent of the user's direct control. Because they are free enough to act independently they simulate robots or clones in this regard. As a result, the puppets are free to move about at much longer ranges than they would under the control of chakra strings. However, due to the advanced chakra manipulation required for this technique, the user cannot cannot use any sort of clone jutsu whilst their chakra fuel the puppets. The user can control up to 3 puppets in total with this technique and can maintain it as long as their chakra allows them to.
Note: Puppets used under this technique have the same freedom of movement as any other sentient being (clones, summons, shinobi, etc).
Note: For humanoid like puppets, aside from their mechanized capabilities, they are allowed to use ordinary, non-chakra oriented taijutsu.
Note: Unlike actual clones, puppets cannot be put under genjutsu, nor will the user gain knowledge of the puppets experience if they are destroyed or the technique is released. Puppets are not linked to their user through any means that would allow them to sense each other's presence through this technique.
Good to know thanks, So they can disrupt the Reincarnation shower by destroying the debris being collected?

Pretty self explanatory and seems pretty fun to use. Only thing is if there is a range to use this in the NW, like is there a certain amount of land marks that they can be controlled over? or is it just long range in BA style?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good to know thanks, So they can disrupt the Reincarnation shower by destroying the debris being collected?

Pretty self explanatory and seems pretty fun to use. Only thing is if there is a range to use this in the NW, like is there a certain amount of land marks that they can be controlled over? or is it just long range in BA style?
Yeah bud. If you wipe out what's thrown at you, ain't nothing worry about.

Clones can go all over the world so your puppets using this can too.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah bud. If you wipe out what's thrown at you, ain't nothing worry about.

Clones can go all over the world so your puppets using this can too.
Awesome, I personally find that amazing for my characters narrative haha as long as the maintenance cost is paid and all.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome, I personally find that amazing for my characters narrative haha as long as the maintenance cost is paid and all.
Well... i know a guy....

( Kinbō Tensei Jōzai ) - Localized Reincarnation Tablet
Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a floating sphere from nearby debris beneath them, using the gravitational control to levitate the sphere of debris and use it as a floating platform. Keeping it active, however, requires the user to expend chakra.