[CJ] Teno Teaches Thunderbolt A Thing Or Two.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I channel massive amounts of wind chakra in my right hand up to the point the wind begins to radiate from my fist, then i launch towards you and strike you with an uppercut, thus releasing the wind chakra from my hand into you in the process and blasting you high into the sky, i then channel wind chakra once again only this time to my feet using it to propel me upwards shooting me slightly above you at which point i do a front flip and slam my right leg into your mid section forcefully bringing you back down to the ground.

(Ni Dageki Gokai kaze) Two Strikes Of The Lustful Breeze
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: This is a unique type of taijutsu as it dwells on the wind elemental property. The user will channel mass amounts of wind chakra into his dominant hand to where wind radiates from the fist. The user will then launch towards the opponent and deal an uppercut to the opponent and once the strike is dealt, all the wind chakra in the users hand violently releases upwards shooting the opponent up into the air. The user will then channel wind chakra into his feet and propels himself off the ground firing upward just above the opponent; the user will then proceed to do a front flip with his dominant leg coated in wind chakra coming down into the opponent’s mid-section launching him back down to the ground with great force enough to cause cracks on the ground from the impact

Note: Can use twice pr battle
Note: No Wind jutsu the same turn as this
Note: Must wait 2 turns before using this again
Note: No Other Taijutsu move in the same turn as this