Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Genjutsu: Ketsuraku Chuushin) Illusionary Arts: Missing Heart
Type: Supplamentary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/a
Description: The user will point to the users heart area which is the trigger for the genjutsu. Once done, the user will make a hand gesture as if they were squeezing something that was in their hand. As they continue to squeeze their hand the opponent will feel sharp pains in their chest. The more the user squeeze his hands the more the heart of the opponent aches. The air in the user palms represents the heart of their opponent. If the user so please he can indeed crush the air in his palm resulting in the crush of the opponents heart. This will cause pains beyond measure. In the genjutsu his heart would be crush but since it is an illusion he would die just experience massive pains.
Note: Can use a max of 3 times
Note: Cant use this jutsu back to back
Note: If the user crushes the opponent heart, due to the massive pains the genjutsu will automatically be broken

I focus my water chakra and expel a huge stream of water that blasts away anything in my path. There you go :)

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
'iight. I start off by pointing a finger at your heart, before I clench my fist, having your heart contract forcefully, creating a stifling feeling that causes much discomfort and pain to your body.

Just 1 question. Say, if I were to not crush the opponent's heart, but simply resort to mildly torturing it, in which case I would assume the genjutsu would not be broken since not enough pain is broken, how long would the technique last for? Does this genjutsu last for an infinite amount of time, during which I may choose to periodically cause pain and disrupt the opponent's tempo?

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Hmm.. I just read the technique.. and its pretty unique... @__@

I do an earth jutsu, right after I do 1 handseal initiating the technique for the rubble to pile up on the earth technique thats risen from the ground making the earth jutsu stronger. I then do the jutsu over but instead I expel the rubble from my mouth without another jutsu. This would cause the vision of the opponet to be obscured , and even itchyness a bit

(Doton: Gareki no sakusei)- Earth Release: Rubble Creation

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A(+20 if used in combination with other techniques)
Description: This is a technique initiated almost in conjunction(that is to say, right after) with another technique. After performing a technique(which could be combined with this), the user simply chains another hand seal, initiating this, granting the technique it's additional boost. It would seemingly be performed in the timeframe of 1 move but would count as two. Through this technique, the user may, in any location of his choosing, choose to cause the rubble/soil sediments and small rocks/earth(if there are any present on the battlefield) to rise up. On its own, they possess little offensive capabilities. The most they could do would be to probably cause minor cuts and abrasions from the scraping of the rocks against the opponent’s skin. To a certain extent, it could cause irritation and obscure the opponent’s vision. Its true value, however, comes to light when combined with other techniques. When used in conjunction with Fire/Water/Earth/Wind techniques or other appropriate, logically speaking, feasible techniques, the additional rubble adds to the abrasiveness and overall power of the technique. This allows for greater impact and more severe injuries. Due to its supplementary nature, the technique may be initiated rather quickly, right after the previous technique. Alternatively, if the terrain does not provide any rubble/rocks on the ground needed for this technique, the user may simply expel the rocks from his mouth.

Note:

-Can only be used 4x per battle