Teenager jailed for assaulting girls who called him Harry Potter.

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not...

Kid has problems. After all, it's so insulting to be called Harry Potter. Being likened to a Chosen One is horrible, the horror!
That wasn't the issue, the kid had been pushed too far, that was just a comment amongst the abuse that the press has latched onto

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Says the clown who thinks Tsuande can release genjutsu by screaming.
What does that have do with this? And I never said that. Out of context.
You're completely proving what I said.

You should take some anger management lessons or something. And also he's not my type, I'm referring to the angry neg rep message you sent me.

You're a small person.

Last edited:

Kenotthib

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moral of this story is to leave people alone. Everyone isn't the same. While some can endure petty insults, others can have a much harder time with it. There are some people you can insult and some you can't and unfortunately for these girls, they had an encounter with the latter. I'm not saying the girls aren't to blame (I don't have the full story and pasts of the ones involved) but in this instanced they shouldn't of insulted this particular person at this particular time. Bullying is wrong (if that's what this was).

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're so blinded by your rage that you can't even see the point of anything anymore.
The name what the girls called him doesn't matter at all. AT ALL. Get that.

But yeah, I'm sure other members can also see how stupid I have been all the time during this conversation, right?

I'm so angry that I better leave this conversation. I could even be more stupid than I have already been.
Lol and he wonders why no one takes this clown seriously during debates.

This moron lacks comprehension.