Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dunno why SP suddenly decided to release Teen Boruto Profile when Kaweki scan was made before Episode 1 was published.

I highly doubt it has anything to do with timeskip but perhaps we might see a self reflection of foreshadowing Teen Boruto or maybe it's going to cut back to Flash forward Teen Boruto continue to narrate the story for under a minute before reverting back to the present.

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SP need to fix Boruto's hair and give him that simba mane

You must be registered for see images

like what the duck is this

remove the stem and it becomes 10/10
Bruh was kishi the one who drew that colored page??? The Boruto on that page imo is the most badass look for a character and that drawing is the best with the way the face is drawn. Reminds me of Kishi's p1 art-style which is>>>p2 btw. The way he drew Itachi and framed the faces in p1 was much cooler looking.

Compared to p2.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruh was kishi the one who drew that colored page??? The Boruto on that page imo is the most badass look for a character and that drawing is the best with the way the face is drawn. Reminds me of Kishi's p1 art-style which is>>>p2 btw. The way he drew Itachi and framed the faces in p1 was much cooler looking.

Compared to p2.

That’s Ikemoto not kishimoto.

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That’s Ikemoto not kishimoto.
If thats the case then props to him for such a good drawing. So is he drawing it now? Kid Boruto and the art overall , doesn't look as refined as this one. Not even close considering how he made Hinata and himewari look..

Last edited:

Dgrayman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dunno why SP suddenly decided to release Teen Boruto Profile when Kaweki scan was made before Episode 1 was published.

I highly doubt it has anything to do with timeskip but perhaps we might see a self reflection of foreshadowing Teen Boruto or maybe it's going to cut back to Flash forward Teen Boruto continue to narrate the story for under a minute before reverting back to the present.
I hope they do this, that would be dope asf to flash foward to the future again for like 2 mins to show more of Kawaki v Boruto, and then flash back to the present. That would bring in so much hype

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hes a 16(a kid), still hasnt even hit his growth spurt :lol. Also it now 100% confirmed(on reddit) thats Sasukes gives him his sword. サスケの刀(Sasuke's katana) right on the design.

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's not recently released, it was released around the same time as Kawaki's, but it got never got leaked.