Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I assume time skip is happening soon? Maybe after the Ao arc
They made these for the flash forward part of Episode 1, so they usually make layout for character designs when they animate them. For reference.

It doesn't necessarily mean the time skip is incoming, and when it does, we could probably expect some changes here and there to designs in the mean time.

I could be wrong though.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's the first dude I ever seen to rock a bang with dreads. XD

OT: teen Boruto a mix of the best ninja character designs all rolled into one. I can't help but think was this done purposely

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's the first dude I ever seen to rock a bang with dreads. XD

OT: teen Boruto a mix of the best ninja character designs all rolled into one. I can't help but think was this done purposely
SP need to fix Boruto's hair and give him that simba mane

You must be registered for see images

like what the duck is this

You must be registered for see images

remove the stem and it becomes 10/10

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
163 centimeters...huh. That's interesting actually. Boruto is the same height as Naruto, so I'd expected them to remain the same. In my opinion, this might mean. Boruto is a bit younger than his father was at the start of Shippuden at this point. Maybe fifteen?

Actually, I think they might've confirmed his age as sixteen at some point, but I'm not sure right now.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my he looks badass af. Wonder why they always tease his teen self
Depend on your outlook. If you're pessimistic, this is simply an attempt to keep the hype going by constantly reminding us of what is coming. If you're optimistic, it might mean post time skip Boruto is close than we thought.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depend on your outlook. If you're pessimistic, this is simply an attempt to keep the hype going by constantly reminding us of what is coming. If you're optimistic, it might mean post time skip Boruto is close than we thought.
This design is from Boruto vs Kawaki the very first episode . Seems like they released it now. I doubt it has anything to do with time skip coming soon