AiMi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I was looking for movies that were coming soon to the movies this year and so I found this movie. I want to go see this movie,I just think its funny and kind of werid So when or if you watch the trailer,Tell me would go we it and what are you views of the movie so far from what you see in the trailers..Btw rated-R

...And sorry if someone already posted about this,I searched it and nothing came up so..yeah..

Last edited:
Reactions: EternalSage

Trippy Sage of all Dank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I was looking for movies that were coming soon to the movies this year and so I found this movie. I want to go see this movie,I just think its funny and kind of werid So when or if you watch the trailer,Tell me would go we it and what are you views of the movie so far from what you see in the trailers..Btw rated-R

...And sorry if someone already posted about this,I searched it and nothing came up so..yeah..
i saw the trailer and as soon as I saw the teddy bear taking a fat bong rip, i was sold! I'm definitely gonna watch this :D

benIncher

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watched the trailer a few weeks ago, I thought it looked good, but then the bear came in. And, then I hated it. I guess it's just the Family Guy comedy style I hate, but I don't think I'll ever sit and watch Ted, I hate the idea of animals and inanimate objects talking.