Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Boba Fett

Easy Access Activation
  • Mandalorians can create advanced technology, similar to Cyborgs in relation to weapons. Mandalorians have the ability to create laser blasters and rocket propelled weapons and more advanced weapons.
  • Mandalorians can create Artificial Intelligence systems and Mecha suits, including giant ones, as well as jet packs and other advanced armor types.
  • Mandalorians have access to aircraft vehicles known as Starships, equipped with special S/T Technology known Hyperdrives, enabling the usage of space/time travel in vehicles. However, custom variants of this technology are currently not allowed.
  • Mandalorians also have access to advanced Artificial Intelligence known as Droids. However, a Mandalorian cannot have both a Droid and a Starship.

( Yoroi no Mandaroa ) - Armor of the Mandalore
Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Mandalorian armor refers to the traditional armor worn by the elite warriors of Concord Dawn. While this armor has small cosmetic differences between the different users, this armor typically includes a helmet with a T-shaped visor that conceals their faces, and weapon armaments like blaster guns, jetpacks, and a unique weapon like natural flamethrowers or water pressure cannons. Mandalorian armor was typically made from beskar, a unique chakra metal known only to the Mandalorians, which was one of the strongest metals in the Ninja World. This metal allows the armor to reduce up to 20 physical damage from clashes and grants it’s wielder several enhancements through the indestructible armor, though this armor can vary in their abilities. Each armor at its base grants it’s user chakra sensory through their visor, tracking Chakra at 3x Jounin speeds and the ability to mark and differentiate between chakra signatures as well as communicate with one another across wide distances. These armors also come equipped with an advanced Chakra Blade weapon in the form of a laser sword, axe or spear. These blades function similarly to canon Scientific Ninja Tool with the notable enhancement of the blade’s efficiency, allowing them to be used at only 10 chakra per turn and deals 60 damage per use, counting as a move per turn.

Mandalorian armors come with a set of active abilities they can trigger, enhancing the suit and it’s abilities. However, this activation puts a toll on the body and can only be done limitedly. Through the use of triggers near the user’s hands, the user is capable of activating his armor’s Chakra Jetpacks. This allows them to release pressurized chakra to achieve flight at 30 speed, burning 30 chakra per turn of use and lasts up to 3 turns per use. Equipped on the sides of the armor are the user’s detachable energy blasters. These blasters, much like Gun Tools, fire chakra bullets but can be used to fire small laser projectiles at great damage. These follow standard gun rules and can be used once per turn. In addition to this, the user’s armors come equipped with a semi sentient A.I. inside their armors. This A.I. is used to activate the user’s abilities while he is still fighting. It also tracks the user’s health, chakra levels as well as chakra and health of targets the user is physically viewing.

Note: These armors and helmets do not impede the user’s ability to use streaming jutsu or techniques from their body. These techniques instead form on the outside of the armor.
Note: Mandalorian bios cannot have Leg Weights or their variants. While jetpack is in use, the user must keep at least one hand on the trigger to sustain.
Note: Must be worn at all times as a Mandalorian, unless custom variants are created. Only one Mandalorian armor can be held at any time.

( Fukuro Sentai ) - Owl Squadron
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 ( -5 per drone each turn )
Description: Mandalorians have access to advanced droid drones known as the Owl Squadron that are used in both combat and surveillance. These owls are roughly a meter in height and half a meter in width, and appear visually as if they were metallic owls with glaring infrared eyes. These drones are equipped with cameras linked to the user’s A.I. system within their main armors, allowing them to see and track chakra through the owls, each being capable of traveling up to 1 landmark away of the user. In addition to this tracking system, these drones are able to record events spanning up to 4 turns, allowing them to record things and show them to others. The user’s drone is also capable of releasing laser blasts of A rank power, following targets until defeated or intercepted. These short range sized blasts are elementally neutral and can be fired in rapid succession. In addition to this, the user is capable of supercharging the drone and releasing a large burst of its power at one time. This burst, dealing 90 damage, short circuits the drone and causes it to crash and become unusable.
Note: The user can have up to 3 Owl Squadron drones, deployed collectively or individually.
Note: Supercharging a drone prevents the other drones from working at the same time. Supercharging ability can only be done three times an event and prevents further usage of activated drone.

( Gekitai Taihō ) - Repulsor Cannon
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 10 - 40 ( -5 per turn to sustain )
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: This is one of the Mandalorians most useful techniques, acting as a powerful energy based attack. These blasters are made into the palms of their armors, allowing them to fire powerful blasts at varying levels. This energy fired from his palm blaster cannot be healed by Med nor Yang but takes a high amount of energy to create and fire. The user releases a blast of chakra of various kinds of damage, size, and power depending on the rank of the technique. The user can either release a blast, beam, or even a wide spread of chakra, spreading up to 5 meters wide. This energy can be fired through their Mandalorian weapons once per turn.
Note: The S-rank version can be used three times per battle. Once used, it requires a three turn cooldown limit.

( Sorasushīrudo ) - Deflector Shields
Type: Defensive
Range: Self
Damage: 40 - 90
Description: Mandalorians are capable of utilizing powerful plasma like deflector shields capable of blocking high levels of damage. Deflector shields, also known as energy shields, are energy fields that could protect starships, battle stations, ground-based structures, and even armies from enemy assault. These shields can be applied to vehicles in the form of the Forbidden ranked variant while the B to S rank versions can be utilized as individual items or as part of updated custom armors. These shields do not contain chakra, operating solely on advanced technology. This allows the shields to block techniques based on their chakra levels up to the rank of the technique but doesn’t require the user to expend chakra to operate them. Instead, these items are triggered via button or A.I. command, preventing usage of other techniques from being activated at the same time this one is triggered.
Note: These shields can be utilized as part of custom SNT or custom Mandalorian armor as one of their allowed perks. However, this version will always use chakra and be the A ranked variant.
Note: B rank version creates a semi circular shield of up to 2 meters wide while A extends up to 5 meters. S ranked version can be used to create a full circular shield to defend against attacks up to 10 meters wide and can only be done up to 3 times total.

( Sutāfune ) - Starships
Chakra: 50
Description: Although Mandalorians generally have a jetpack attached to their main armor, they are also capable of utilizing vehicles known as starships for larger travel. A starship, also known as a starcruiser, or simply just craft or ship, is distinguished by the inclusion of a hyperdrive, a piece of equipment that makes space/time travel possible. Highly advanced and variable vehicles, Starships come in one of two forms; the speeders that only one person can ride, or starfighters, named for their more prominent ability to battle and have more passengers aboard. Shared characteristics amongst both are their 100 health pools, their ability to travel the Ninja World at 20% reduced travel as well as fire Repulsor Energy from their cannons at the targets. This energy, dealing 80 damage, counts as an S ranked attack and counts as a move per turn to use. Should a starship reach 50 health, Hyperdrives will be unable to be used. Should they reach 0 health, they will explode in a mid range A ranked explosion.
  • Speeders are known for their heightened speeds and ability to maneuver; however, they cannot reach elevated heights nor have the passenger load that their counterparts do. Moving at 30 speed and only able to hover 5 meters from the earth these starships are capable of using their hyperdrives for Burst Traveling, which enables them to propel forward at 45 speed. This burst does not protect from damage nor deal any, however, being more useful for repositioning or dodging. These speeders also come equipped with cloaking devices, allowing them to mask their appearance similar to that of a chameleon and that of the user’s to become invisible. This suppresses their chakra as well until techniques are used, ending the cloak. They also have Overshields attached that block up to 100 damage per use. However, these shields can only be deployed twice and prevent hyperdrive use as well as shield use for 3 turns. Burst Traveling can be used to travel landmarks at halved speed, though this only lasts for 4 landmarks and can only be used twice, requiring 6 turns to traveling to reactivate.
  • Starfighters, as the name implies, are fighter starships that sacrifice defense and rapid speed for offense. Equipped with standard and stronger Repulsor Cannons, these ships can deal 100 damage per blast, counting as an S ranked attack. Starfighters have 25 speed but are able to fly across the skies, reaching unparalleled heights amongst any vehicle. They also have full Hyperdrives, allowing for Hypertravel. Much like other forms of space/time, these vehicles can travel across different landmarks and locations they have coordinates for. This allows the Mandalorian and up to 3 others to quickly navigate the Ninja World if they need to. Lastly, these Starfighters are able to deploy up to two Owl Squadron drones from the ship to assist it in battle. This does not cost a turn but abilities used by the Owls do.
Note: Can only be used by Mandalorians.
Note: While Mandalorians can have access outside of the required Specialty, this consumes two Tool slots on their bio. Only one vehicle can be obtained, either a Speeder or a Starfighter.
Note: Burst Traveling can be done four times per arc and once per battle, but prevents use of other functions during use. After use, it cannot be done for 4 turns.
Note: Hyper Travel can be done 5 times an arc, once every 4 turns. The user can only travel to locations he has already traveled to, unable to use this to go to places he has never been.
Note: Can have either a Starship or a Droid, but never both.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Gotcha, if you have any questions about the general clan rules lmk, otherwise let's start with the armour.

Analyze it please and lmk the questions !

Description: Mandalorian armor refers to the traditional armor worn by the elite warriors of Concord Dawn. While this armor has small cosmetic differences between the different users, this armor typically includes a helmet with a T-shaped visor that conceals their faces, and weapon armaments like blaster guns, jetpacks, and a unique weapon like natural flamethrowers or water pressure cannons. Mandalorian armor was typically made from beskar, a unique chakra metal known only to the Mandalorians, which was one of the strongest metals in the Ninja World. This metal allows the armor to reduce up to 20 physical damage from clashes and grants it’s wielder several enhancements through the indestructible armor, though this armor can vary in their abilities. Each armor at its base grants it’s user chakra sensory through their visor, tracking Chakra at 3x Jounin speeds and the ability to mark and differentiate between chakra signatures as well as communicate with one another across wide distances. These armors also come equipped with an advanced Chakra Blade weapon in the form of a laser sword, axe or spear. These blades function similarly to canon Scientific Ninja Tool with the notable enhancement of the blade’s efficiency, allowing them to be used at only 10 chakra per turn and deals 60 damage per use, counting as a move per turn.

Mandalorian armors come with a set of active abilities they can trigger, enhancing the suit and it’s abilities. However, this activation puts a toll on the body and can only be done limitedly. Through the use of triggers near the user’s hands, the user is capable of activating his armor’s Chakra Jetpacks. This allows them to release pressurized chakra to achieve flight at 30 speed, burning 30 chakra per turn of use and lasts up to 3 turns per use. Equipped on the sides of the armor are the user’s detachable energy blasters. These blasters, much like Gun Tools, fire chakra bullets but can be used to fire small laser projectiles at great damage. These follow standard gun rules and can be used once per turn. In addition to this, the user’s armors come equipped with a semi sentient A.I. inside their armors. This A.I. is used to activate the user’s abilities while he is still fighting. It also tracks the user’s health, chakra levels as well as chakra and health of targets the user is physically viewing.

Note: These armors and helmets do not impede the user’s ability to use streaming jutsu or techniques from their body. These techniques instead form on the outside of the armor.
Note: Mandalorian bios cannot have Leg Weights or their variants. While jetpack is in use, the user must keep at least one hand on the trigger to sustain.
Note: Must be worn at all times as a Mandalorian, unless custom variants are created. Only one Mandalorian armor can be held at any time.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Well knowing me I will have tons of questions so I do want to be sure I understand the clan as a whole. So where we go with a long post lol.

Mandalorain is a clan of advanced technology utilized by shinobis(wish it was Samurais/Ronin). They are based in Concord Dawn. They were onced feared as warriors because of their advanced technology and armor they wore. They were defeated at one point and they retreated back to their home and in the present day they are just seen with their armor and their helmets showing their clan’s markings.

The clan with their advanced technology can create all kinds of advanced weaponry. Their main weapon they create are laser blasters. They can create Artificial Intelligence and even Mecha Suits. The clan has also created ways to move around from Jetpacks to Aircraft vehicles which can utilize space time in a way. With the Artificial Intelligence they created things like Droids which help them in battles/missions.

1. With Artificial Intelligence this basically allows the users whatever the AI is built into to be used by itself while the user does other things, correct?
  2. So with the clan basically can do anything a Cyborg can do but even more like that of nanotechnology, would it be possible to create nanotech that could be embedded in the user’s skin and from there create their armor around them whenever is needed? I hope I explained this correctly lol.
_____
Now the armor which I have come up with some things to add some synergy with. I'm making one more tool now that will help the armor.

• The armor is a traditional armor which is worn by all of Mandalorains. Thai armor has different abilities that give the user an edge. This armor is standard but if they create their own custom armor they lose the ability to use this one at the same time.
  • This armor has the T-shaped visor, a blaster, and a jetpack.
  • Since the armor is created from a strong metal the armor reduces physical damage by twenty.
  1. Since it reduces physical damage does this include energy attacks or it specifically means attacks from weapons, earth released, and/or water release techniques?
  • The visor grants the user chakra sensory tracking at times three Jounin speeds with the ability to mark and differentiate between chakra signatures. This visor also allows communication between with one another across wide distances
  1. What is the distance on the communication?
  • The armor has a chakra blade weapon which is in the form of a sword, axe, or spear. This weapon is similar to the canon SNT but cost less chakra which is 10 per turn and deals damage of 60 per usage which counts as a move per turn.
  • With the usage of a button on their hand which activates their Chakra Jetpack. This costs thirty chakra points per turn for three turns and moves at 30 speed.
  • The armor has a standard issued blaster.
  1. The tech says, "These blasters, much like Gun Tools, fire chakra bullets but can be used to fire small laser projectiles at great damage. These follow standard gun rules and can be used once per turn." What exactly is this rule? I personally couldn't find it at all. What is the damage these blasters do? Is it a laser or chakra? How can we figure out which one we are using?
  • The suit comes with an A.I. that can activate the armor's abilities when the user is in a fight. It keeps track of the user's chakra and health. This also target's chakra and health the user is viewing.
  1. Can the A.I. control the Starship without the user in the ship?
Call me Batman, I'm always prepared.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
1.Yes the A.I can be used to activate the abilities of the amour itself independent of the user.
2. I'm guessing you mean something on the lines of like iron man's nano suit. Based on my understanding yes, as that ability used to be reserved for Cyborgs, something I made use of on my Delta, but seeing as those are no longer valid due to the higher tier stuff being relegated to Mando's then yeah. It should be very possible to create your own custom armor with nano tech.
----
1. Energy is indeed not included in the damage shaving.
--
1. Communication should be unrestricted, somewhat similar to the scroll communication technique, I will confirm that with you soon.
--
1. I'm assuming it's up to S rank levels, depending on what you need and you specify which one you wish to use. Will also confirm it with you.
---
1. It can not control the ship.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Alrighty, next one!

Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30 ( -5 per drone each turn )
Description: Mandalorians have access to advanced droid drones known as the Owl Squadron that are used in both combat and surveillance. These owls are roughly a meter in height and half a meter in width, and appear visually as if they were metallic owls with glaring infrared eyes. These drones are equipped with cameras linked to the user’s A.I. system within their main armors, allowing them to see and track chakra through the owls, each being capable of traveling up to 1 landmark away of the user. In addition to this tracking system, these drones are able to record events spanning up to 4 turns, allowing them to record things and show them to others. The user’s drone is also capable of releasing laser blasts of A rank power, following targets until defeated or intercepted. These short range sized blasts are elementally neutral and can be fired in rapid succession. In addition to this, the user is capable of supercharging the drone and releasing a large burst of its power at one time. This burst, dealing 90 damage, short circuits the drone and causes it to crash and become unusable.
Note: The user can have up to 3 Owl Squadron drones, deployed collectively or individually.
Note: Supercharging a drone prevents the other drones from working at the same time. Supercharging ability can only be done three times an event and prevents further usage of activated drone.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
  • These drones are a meter in height and half meter in width. They look like owls with infrared eyes.
  • The owls are equipped cameras that are linked with the user's A.I. with their main armor.
  • The owl can travel one landmark away and see and track chakra.
  • The owl can record events up to four turns which can be shown to others.
  • The owls can release a laser blast which is A rank which follows their targets unless it's intercepted. The lasers are short range and neural to elemental and able to shoot in rapid succession.
  • The owls can be supercharged and explode releasing a ninety damage. This makes it where the other drones can't be used at all.
Question One: What's the range in this explosion?
  • There can only be three owls at maximum.
Question Two: Is this the drone that the rules state we have to pick between Drone and Starship?

Sidenote: Oh it happens because of the order.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Mid range explosion

Droid is for custom potential, like making an R2D2.

Type: Offensive
Chakra: 10 - 40 ( -5 per turn to sustain )
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: This is one of the Mandalorians most useful techniques, acting as a powerful energy based attack. These blasters are made into the palms of their armors, allowing them to fire powerful blasts at varying levels. This energy fired from his palm blaster cannot be healed by Med nor Yang but takes a high amount of energy to create and fire. The user releases a blast of chakra of various kinds of damage, size, and power depending on the rank of the technique. The user can either release a blast, beam, or even a wide spread of chakra, spreading up to 5 meters wide. This energy can be fired through their Mandalorian weapons once per turn.
Note: The S-rank version can be used three times per battle. Once used, it requires a three turn cooldown limit.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Oh snap so I can use this right along with my Starship. This is amazing I have more arsenal to use in Battle.

Question One: Can we make customs similar to this or would they be in the umbrella Drones?
________

• This is a technique that uses blasters in the palms of the user's armor. This releases a blast of different ranks(best part).
  • The blast can't be healed by medical ninjutsu nor Yang.
  • This blast can be in different shapes and sizes up to the user's desire which can be five meters wide maximum.
Question One: What's the height?
  • This can only be used once per turn(sad part of the technique).
  • S rank can only be used for three times which can't be used for three turns.
Question Two: So once S rank is used the whole technique can't be used or S rank can't be used? Is the wording that's throwing me off.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
You can make variants.

5 metes or less depending on what you need. The restriction is only for the S rank.

Type: Defensive
Range: Self
Damage: 40 - 90
Description: Mandalorians are capable of utilizing powerful plasma like deflector shields capable of blocking high levels of damage. Deflector shields, also known as energy shields, are energy fields that could protect starships, battle stations, ground-based structures, and even armies from enemy assault. These shields can be applied to vehicles in the form of the Forbidden ranked variant while the B to S rank versions can be utilized as individual items or as part of updated custom armors. These shields do not contain chakra, operating solely on advanced technology. This allows the shields to block techniques based on their chakra levels up to the rank of the technique but doesn’t require the user to expend chakra to operate them. Instead, these items are triggered via button or A.I. command, preventing usage of other techniques from being activated at the same time this one is triggered.
Note: These shields can be utilized as part of custom SNT or custom Mandalorian armor as one of their allowed perks. However, this version will always use chakra and be the A ranked variant.
Note: B rank version creates a semi circular shield of up to 2 meters wide while A extends up to 5 meters. S ranked version can be used to create a full circular shield to defend against attacks up to 10 meters wide and can only be done up to 3 times tota

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Say less I'll be creating one of these today at work. I already got three customs made for my Mandalorian bio and another one on the way. Now I got two more to write up.

• This is a plasma energy shield which blocks high amounts of damage.
  • The shield doesn't require any chakra which it is solely advanced technology.(best part)
  • These shields can be used with their Starships which is Forbidden rank.
  • B-S rank versions can be used with items and custom armors count towards one of their perks/abilities.
Question One: The item that can use this, what item(s) can be stated to be used to create these shields?
  • This blocks their respected rank based on chakra.
  • The item is activated by a button or the A.I. command.
Question Two: This line states, "Instead, these items are triggered via button or A.I. command, preventing usage of other techniques from being activated at the same time this one is triggered." What does that last part mean exactly?

Question Three: What does this mean also, "These shields can be utilized as part of custom SNT or custom Mandalorian armor as one of their allowed perks. However, this version will always use chakra and be the A ranked variant."? I'm confused on what the shield as a whole can be used as. Can it be used as a piece added to the armor like on the wrist gauntlet?

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
1. It depends on what you submit, but mostly for defensive techniques or stationary structures. I don't see it being applicable to something like a projectile attack for instance.

2. No stuff in the same t/f basically.

3. It can be added to other stuff via customs but in those cases it is capped off at A rank. The wrist gauntlets would need to custom, or you can make a custom to apply these to the wrist gauntlets.

( Sutāfune ) - Starships
Chakra: 50
Description: Although Mandalorians generally have a jetpack attached to their main armor, they are also capable of utilizing vehicles known as starships for larger travel. A starship, also known as a starcruiser, or simply just craft or ship, is distinguished by the inclusion of a hyperdrive, a piece of equipment that makes space/time travel possible. Highly advanced and variable vehicles, Starships come in one of two forms; the speeders that only one person can ride, or starfighters, named for their more prominent ability to battle and have more passengers aboard. Shared characteristics amongst both are their 100 health pools, their ability to travel the Ninja World at 20% reduced travel as well as fire Repulsor Energy from their cannons at the targets. This energy, dealing 80 damage, counts as an S ranked attack and counts as a move per turn to use. Should a starship reach 50 health, Hyperdrives will be unable to be used. Should they reach 0 health, they will explode in a mid range A ranked explosion.
Speeders are known for their heightened speeds and ability to maneuver; however, they cannot reach elevated heights nor have the passenger load that their counterparts do. Moving at 30 speed and only able to hover 5 meters from the earth these starships are capable of using their hyperdrives for Burst Traveling, which enables them to propel forward at 45 speed. This burst does not protect from damage nor deal any, however, being more useful for repositioning or dodging. These speeders also come equipped with cloaking devices, allowing them to mask their appearance similar to that of a chameleon and that of the user’s to become invisible. This suppresses their chakra as well until techniques are used, ending the cloak. They also have Overshields attached that block up to 100 damage per use. However, these shields can only be deployed twice and prevent hyperdrive use as well as shield use for 3 turns. Burst Traveling can be used to travel landmarks at halved speed, though this only lasts for 4 landmarks and can only be used twice, requiring 6 turns to traveling to reactivate.
Starfighters, as the name implies, are fighter starships that sacrifice defense and rapid speed for offense. Equipped with standard and stronger Repulsor Cannons, these ships can deal 100 damage per blast, counting as an S ranked attack. Starfighters have 25 speed but are able to fly across the skies, reaching unparalleled heights amongst any vehicle. They also have full Hyperdrives, allowing for Hypertravel. Much like other forms of space/time, these vehicles can travel across different landmarks and locations they have coordinates for. This allows the Mandalorian and up to 3 others to quickly navigate the Ninja World if they need to. Lastly, these Starfighters are able to deploy up to two Owl Squadron drones from the ship to assist it in battle. This does not cost a turn but abilities used by the Owls do.
Note: Can only be used by Mandalorians.
Note: While Mandalorians can have access outside of the required Specialty, this consumes two Tool slots on their bio. Only one vehicle can be obtained, either a Speeder or a Starfighter.
Note: Burst Traveling can be done four times per arc and once per battle, but prevents use of other functions during use. After use, it cannot be done for 4 turns.
Note: Hyper Travel can be done 5 times an arc, once every 4 turns. The user can only travel to locations he has already traveled to, unable to use this to go to places he has never been.
Note: Can have either a Starship or a Droid, but never both.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Question One: So the Deflector Shield as a whole is useless right now unless we have a custom to use it with?
_______
( Sutāfune ) - Starships
  • Starships are vehicles that are created with advanced technology. They come in two forms which are Speeders and Starfighters.
  • These two forms of vehicles share abilities that are the following
    • 100 health Points
    • Reduced Ninja World Travel by 20%
    • Fire Repulsive Energy which is a S rank technique that cost a move per turn
    • When the ship gets to 50% Health Points and below Hyperdrive is no longer to be used.
    • When the ship gets to 0% Health Points it will explode in an A rank mid range explosion.
  • Speeders are ships that focus on speed and defenses
    • Can't reach elevated heights nor have passengers.
    • The craft moves at 30 speed and is only able to hover five meter from the surface.
    • Burst Travel is when the user uses their Hyperdrive allows them to reach speeds of 45 with a propel of speed. This doesn't protect them from any kind of damage nor deal any damage.
    • They have a clocking device that clocks the vehicle and user. This suppresses the user's chakra also.
    • The craft has an Overshield attached to it that protects against 100 damage per usage. They can only be used twice. Using the shield prevents Hyperdrive from being used right along with the shield as well for the next three turns.
    • Burst Travel can be used to half the amount of time it takes to get to another landmark up to four landmarks. This can only be used twice which requires six turns of traveling to reactivate.
    • Burst Traveling can only be used four times per arc with no usage of other functions during usage. After usage this function can't be used for four turns.
  • Starfighters are ships that focus on offense instead of speed and defense.
    • This craft can fly to unparalleled heights and can carry up to four people which includes the user.
    • The craft can reach speeds up to 25.
    • The craft can deal 100 damage which counts as S rank(that's weird why S rank and not Forbidden rank) which counts towards as a move per turn.
    • With their Hyperdrive they can Hypertravel which is a form of space time travel. They can only travel to places they have been before.
    • The craft can also deploy up to two Owl drones to assist it in battle. This doesn't cost a move but abilities used by the Owl does.
    • Hypertravel can only be used five times an arc and once every four turns.
Surprisingly I don't have any questions for the Starships. They were well explained to be sure no issues could be made.
_____
Side Bare Questions:

Question One: So the armor can only be used unless we have a custom one then that's used but could we have a custom that has an A.I. control armors we aren't wearing at the time? Just like what Tony does.

Question Two: What counts as armor? I know I had asked LoK about upgrading specific pieces for the armor but stated this in the Q&A section of discord,

"No, custom armors don't gain all the perks base armors gain.
It's possible to upgrade specific items, though as the armor as a whole counts as a single armor and only one armor can be worn, upgrading specific items as standalone pieces will mean they all cannot be worn at the same time"

So if I make a new helmet, gauntlets, chest/back plates, boots, Jetpack, gloves etc all with their own abilities they would all count count as an armor or no?

I have created Vambraces from Star Wars but they aren't gauntlets technically so I'm good on that part luckily.

But I'm looking to create knee pads, elbow pads shoulder pads, shin pads, gloves, and boots that had their own abilities to help the user in Taijutsu but also have some other functions like sending out rockets from the knee caps like The Mandalorian did(or was it Boba Fett in the Boba Fett show). Either way I want to be sure I understand what counts as an armor and what doesn't.

I'm also looking at making another character that uses a suit but also has a helmet/face mask/Goggles.

I want to make a suit that acts as my armor and be able to create a helmet to something for my head that doesn't count towards an armor.

Question Three: I know the Starship is besides the rule for vehicles but I have an idea I want to run across you and possibly LoK. If I have the speciality to create a vehicle do I lose access to the Starship also or no? Like can I have whatever vehicle be part of the Starship and detach its self whenever I want to use. Basically can I have two vehicles at the same time and use them at the same time?

Question Four: Can a Mandalorian have their blaster that's with their suit and creating their own as Custom weapon or does the blaster that's with their suit count as their Custom Weapon?

Question Five: Thinking of guns are you able to find the rules on guns on what they can and can't do? I can't find it at all.

Question Six: Does Rockets count under the umbrella of guns which means a Mandalorian isn't all that good on having weapons since it's limited to one? So it would be Blasters, Rockets, and Darts(asked LoK about this on discord and it would follow under the umbrella of guns).

Question Seven: With the A.I. systems what would be something outside what is in the armor technique it could do?

Question Eight: Could a Mecha suit possibly be wore by a Mandalorian?

Question Nine: Where does grenades play a part in? Would they be under guns or custom weapons?

Question Ten: Would we be able to add attachments to our armor? I want to make Boba Fett's scanner that's on the right side of his helmet.

Question Eleven: Back to the armor. The tracking is it specifically for chakra or can the person actually track three times a Jounin speed? Like is it their actual tracking and the chakra sensory is like actually chakra sensory where the user can track chakra 360 degrees around.

Question Twelve: Can The user use other jutsus as they are using their jetpacks?

Question Thirteen: Are all Mandalorian Technology count as a Bukijutsu which translates to Taijutsu or Ninjutsu?

Last edited: