Sjhsgjhsgjshjshjsh

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alliance would be dead without taka? Whaaat ? I hope you dont mean the taka vs zetsu fight ,because they did not effect the whole buddha statue just broke few arms(not even the half of buddha) And zetsu is not harmed now .all they did is pass through zetsu .

Not to mention you keep saying they defeated the buddha And the kages couldn't . You know the kages and the rest of AS were un able to use their techniques because they ran out of chakra not because they are not strong enough .(unlike taka the AS and kages were fighting for days and not resting)

EDIT: to be on topic

Sasuke place is with team seven imo .

Kishi own words about sasuke and team seven

"his true place is the future among them "

Last edited:

deadp00l

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alliance would be dead without taka? Whaaat ? I hope you dont mean the taka vs zetsu fight ,because they did not effect the whole buddha statue just broke few arms(not even the half of buddha) And zetsu is not harmed now .all they did is pass through zetsu .

Not to mention you keep saying they defeated the buddha And the kages couldn't . You know the kages and the rest of AS were un able to use their techniques because they ran out of chakra not because they are not strong enough .(unlike taka the AS and kages were fighting for says and not resting)
Karin>sakura
Suigetsu>sakura

even juugo can blast her face using his cannons

Lana Del Taka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure but is sakura team 7? Shes a member of team 7.

Can they stomp naruto or kakashi?

Cuz my argument will be sakura and kakashi stomps karin.

You are invalid
You said Sasuke would only go in a team with god tiers and Sakura isn't and Kakashi is only temporary. Oh and im pretty sure Suigetsu, Jūgo, and Karin weren't god tiers when he created Taka. Sasuke still hasn't even apologized to Team 7.

Lana Del Taka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Not to mention you keep saying they defeated the buddha And the kages couldn't . You know the kages and the rest of AS were un able to use their techniques because they ran out of chakra not because they are not strong enough .(unlike taka the AS and kages were fighting for days and not resting)

EDIT: to be on topic

Sasuke place is with team seven imo .

Kishi own words about sasuke and team seven

"his true place is the future among them "
Um, if it weren't for Suigetsu and Jūgo finding that scroll the alliance would be dead. Not to mention Suigetsu and Karin healed Tsunade. And the Kage were fully revived and all the shinobi had Naruto's cloak. Plus they had Edo Hiruzen. The "god of shinobi"

His place is with Team Taka. Taka has been with Sasuke though every big thing that has happened to him in Part 2. We will see when Taka is out of IT.

Sjhsgjhsgjshjshjsh

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um, if it weren't for Suigetsu and Jūgo finding that scroll the alliance would be dead. Not to mention Suigetsu and Karin healed Tsunade.
Oh ..So you mean in indirect way ..well thats better than what i thought .

And the Kage were fully revived and all the shinobi had Naruto's cloak. Plus they had Edo Hiruzen. The "god of shinobi"
It was explained and stated clearly in that same chapter That no one other than hiruzen have chakra left to fight ,thats why the kages were not able to destroy such a thing . AS and kages ran out of normal chakra even naruto chakra vanished.

His place is with Team Taka.
thats nice and all ,but i am sticking with kishi opinion over yours .
Taka has been with Sasuke though every big thing that has happened to him in Part 2. We will see when Taka is out of IT.
So was obito and you know how that turned out ...

Lana Del Taka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh ..So you mean in indirect way ..well thats better than what i thought .

It was explained and stated clearly in that same chapter That no one other than hiruzen have chakra left to fight ,thats why the kages were not able to destroy such a thing . AS and kages ran out of normal chakra even naruto chakra vanished.

thats nice and all ,but i am sticking with kishi opinion over yours .

So was obito and you know how that turned out ...
The hokage were just brought back to life, BZ is the one who made them run out of chakra, the other shinobi just jot BM cloaks, they should've been fully restored. Plus, im pretty sure Edo Hiruzen isn't fodder. Though, i don't know why we're arguing this. Never did i say Team Taka is greater than Team 7 in power. Its sad if that's all what people look for in a team.

Like i said, we will see. Kishi contradicts himself 24/7

No he wasn't.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said Sasuke would only go in a team with god tiers and Sakura isn't and Kakashi is only temporary. Oh and im pretty sure Suigetsu, Jūgo, and Karin weren't god tiers when he created Taka. Sasuke still hasn't even apologized to Team 7.
Sure sakura isnt, kakashi is temporary but compare team 7 to team taka.

Sakura can go toe to toe with jugo when shes in her invincible mode. That fodderizes karin.

As for kakashi, even if you take away his god tier, he can own them. Hes the one that taught sasuke most of what he knows now.

Also, suigetsu gets chidoried. Part 1 kakashi can take them down. High diff but he still can defeat them.

Sasuke created team taka to go up against team 7.

Lana Del Taka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure sakura isnt, kakashi is temporary but compare team 7 to team taka.

Sakura can go toe to toe with jugo when shes in her invincible mode. That fodderizes karin.

As for kakashi, even if you take away his god tier, he can own them. Hes the one that taught sasuke most of what he knows now.

Also, suigetsu gets chidoried. Part 1 kakashi can take them down. High diff but he still can defeat them.

Sasuke created team taka to go up against team 7.
Your last sentence shows just how stupid you are. Please go be stupid somewhere else.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, it does look like Sasuke's true team is Taka, especially now that he's on the path of getting back to his normal, Hebi/early Taka personality. He doesn't really seem to like Naruto, Sakura or Kakashi, at least he cared about and considered members of Taka as his comrades before he got all evil.

Team 7 can have Sai anyway, Sasuke's better off in Taka. Balance of power fits as well, the two god-tiers are in separate teams.

Lana Del Taka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, it does look like Sasuke's true team is Taka, especially now that he's on the path of getting back to his normal, Hebi/early Taka personality. He doesn't really seem to like Naruto, Sakura or Kakashi, at least he cared about and considered members of Taka as his comrades before he got all evil.

Team 7 can have Sai anyway, Sasuke's better off in Taka. Balance of power fits as well, the two god-tiers are in separate teams.
You. Are. Beautiful.

Sjhsgjhsgjshjshjsh

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The hokage were just brought back to life, BZ is the one who made them run out of chakra,
Proof of this statement?

They have fought against the gd tree once they arrived .tsunade was healing thousands along with sakura ,thats why they lost chakra.
Not because of zetsu and his wood statue (that statue came out after all fights) .
the other shinobi just jot BM cloaks, they should've been fully restored.
Did you somehow skip through chapters or your memory is that low? Naruto cloak wasn't helping at that time (shikamaru clearly say they have no chakra while the cloak is on)
Though, i don't know why we're arguing this. Never did i say Team Taka is greater than Team 7 in power. Its sad if that's all what people look for in a team.
I didn't Compare them in power in this thread did I?

And while you think team taka is better team i don't .
Team seven is the reason i liked the manga the old good naruto days what made me a fan .

No he wasn't.
He was with sasuke in the bad times in part 2

-when he knew the uchiha true story.
-when sasuke went insane .

Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Each member of Taka has the potential to be God tier. The problem is that none of them are actually shinobi. Suigetsu never got to finish his swordsmen training and was captured and stored in a water tank for years. If he finished that training or even if he didn't, if he got his hands on Samehada, Suigetsu would be almost unbeatable, his only weakness (lightning) would be negated by samehada chakra absorbtion. Karin has even more potential than Naruto, she got all the Uzumaki traits in abundance (red hair, chakra chains, large chakra, chakra sensing, durability), and probably would master sealing in a heart beat, she lacks training unfortunately. Jugo is already OP, I reckon he could have taken Ay down if he was at full strength at the summit (he turned into a kid after healing Sasuke against Bee, he was still a kid at the summit until he absorbed that Samurai after the battle). Jugo is extremely knowledgeable and intelligent when he's calm, if he mastered his sage mode and thereore retained his sanity at full curse mode, he'd be beast. Without a shadow of doubt Taka is more talented than Team 7, team 7 however is much stronger because of better training but mostly free power-ups (Kyubi and Bijuu, cursed seals and rikudo chakra, Obito's eyes, etc etc)

Sjhsgjhsgjshjshjsh

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Each member of Taka has the potential to be God tier. The problem is that none of them are actually shinobi. Suigetsu never got to finish his swordsmen training and was captured and stored in a water tank for years. If he finished that training or even if he didn't, if he got his hands on Samehada, Suigetsu would be almost unbeatable, his only weakness (lightning) would be negated by samehada chakra absorbtion. Karin has even more potential than Naruto, she got all the Uzumaki traits in abundance (red hair, chakra chains, large chakra, chakra sensing, durability), and probably would master sealing in a heart beat, she lacks training unfortunately. Jugo is already OP, I reckon he could have taken Ay down if he was at full strength at the summit (he turned into a kid after healing Sasuke against Bee, he was still a kid at the summit until he absorbed that Samurai after the battle). Jugo is extremely knowledgeable and intelligent when he's calm, if he mastered his sage mode and thereore retained his sanity at full curse mode, he'd be beast. Without a shadow of doubt Taka is more talented than Team 7, team 7 however is much stronger because of better training but mostly free power-ups (Kyubi and Bijuu, cursed seals and rikudo chakra, Obito's eyes, etc etc)
I stopped after that .please dont tell me you think karin has more chakra than naruto?