Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just wish Sasuke would go back to his old way. Stop spamming susanoo and use more lightning strategies. His fight with deidara showed how nasty he can be!

Lana Del Taka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
though i'm curious what will happen to them after the war, i figure Karin and Juugo will follow sasuke to the leaf, while suigetsu will rejoin the mist. as to what will happen to Orochimaru i don't know and Kabuto will either go to prison or the orphanage
Karin and Jūgo will stay with Sasuke and Suigetsu will most likely either stay with Sasuke or recreate the 7 swordsmen of the Hidden Mist. Most likely the latter. I'm not sure what will happen to Oro and Kabuto.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke got a solid team. Lightning + water (Suigetsu) team work jutsu can do some serious damage on somebody. Then Jūgo just need a ninja mindset. Once he can harness and control his chakra instead of losing his mind, he can easily be a top ninja! Karin, just need a teacher like the 5th hokage.

Reactions: Lana Del Taka

Lana Del Taka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly they are. Team 7 was on like what 3 missions before Sasuke got tired of them lel
Exactly, Sasuke is just too anti-social for Team 7.

we know all know team7 break taka into pieces, and it wouldn't be very diffcult because sasuke would fight with team 7 his true team
No he wouldn't Lol. The only one he likes on Team 7 is Naruto and we're not even sure about that Lol.

Lana Del Taka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suigetsu? Yea. Juugo? Yea. Karin? Hope she turns into a White Zetsu.
Unfortunately for you, that won't happen.

Sasuke got a solid team. Lightning + water (Suigetsu) team work jutsu can do some serious damage on somebody. Then Jūgo just need a ninja mindset. Once he can harness and control his chakra instead of losing his mind, he can easily be a top ninja! Karin, just need a teacher like the 5th hokage.
Yup, exactly. This guy knows what he's talking about

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn. lol Sasuke really put together a legit team. Give them a few years, they **** around and gang rape anybody in the NV!