Team Sasuke vs. Team Naruto

Team Sasuke (sasuke, itachi, madara) vs Team Naruto ( naruto, minato, jiraiya)

• Total voters

LMAOnoobs

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you keep talking about proof atleast i gave a manga chapter give yurs you a pathetic and why do you want me to be bad because your the one yelling at your pc saying this kid is stupid lmao get off ma t and post some chapters to prove stop typeing it start proving kisi can alos give sasuke every jutsu ever

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really I did? Lol I thought u were talking about HOW ppl expressed themselves, while I just said shut up basically. Regardless, ur still gonna be typing and me (whoever else) are still gonna talk the way we chose to. Get it? Lol #justleaveitalone
I wasn't forcing you to act a different way, it's the internet, what can I honestly make you do with my typing of sentences? Think about it then reply.

again dratasy where does it says naruto could have beat A all he did was out speeded him and sasuke would have lost to A is to posta be a fact LMAO noob please gaara saved him in here your proof and that because minato beat A doesnt mean i thing A didnt even have lighting armor like the thing with kisame killerbee and gai because kisame beat bee and bee can obvisouly can beat gai but ksiame coudnt doesnt mean that kisame is better which he is not and you cant provide proof that why you say thing minato or naruto cant beat sasuke end of discussing doesnt matter what you say minato only has speed and rasengan sharingan have a lot of jutsu following up behide it dont play you team naruto fan boy and you say team naruto wins but you say itachi beat jiraiya well yor also saying the little bit of chakra that itach has left plus sasuke and madara and naruto and minato will win LMao shhhhhhh you sounding pathetic Read manga etc and Futur3Cha0s stop agreegin on thing in post facts fanboy or not its my opinion so love like its a child

"If you would have continued the attack, the black flames would have harmed you more" -Gaara.

Where in that sentence do you see it say Sasuke would have survived? Gaara saved Raikage from further harming himself on purpose to take Sasuke out. Simple. Please give actual proof in your next reply.

You're really getting angry at my posts aren't you lol like I've said before (But hey you don't have to listen, I also said I'm not forcing it) Calm down or else you just sound like a fanboy and right now are coming off as very childish to me.

You don't know at all what Minato is capable of, only Kishi does because he can choose to write him whatever jutsu he wants, in the end we know 10x more about the Uchiha's than we do about Minato so cool your jets and give me proof that Minato only knows Rasengan and FTG, or else your sentence means nothing to me and others reading it.

Kisame would have defeated Gai if he had his Samehada, everyone knows that because the sword heals him, it's pretty obvious.

A would have defeated Sasuke.

Itachi would be too damaged to do any help in the rest of the attacks that Madara and Sasuke would be doing if the two are even alive at this point since a battle between Jiraiya and Itachi would last a while more than likely.

How am I sounding pathetic, we're having a debate, in debates people are meant to have different opinions, you're not changing mine no matter how angry you get because you can't provide proof to support yourself. No idea why you're trying to turn this simple debate into an argument, it gets boring when people get angry.

I didn't realize it was a crime to not like Sasuke that much. How does that stop me from being honest though? Go ahead and tell me, because I don't like Kisame, and I love Gai. So why did I just say Kisame would win against Gai, and I also love Killer Bee and yet Kisame won against Bee.

So is this what you ment in your original statement wen using the A and Sasuke fight to Minato and Sasuke?? Running around until chakra is out?? Sasuke isn't stupid and wouldn't have fell for that man. He knows his chakra limit as shown when fighting Danzo and pushing the fight.
Sasuke isn't stupid, yeah. However if he knew he would have to keep his Susano'o up or he'd die the second he let it drop, so either way he would run out of chakra and then be killed, or try to save chakra and get killed, unless someone saves him.

you keep talking about proof atleast i gave a manga chapter give yurs you a pathetic and why do you want me to be bad because your the one yelling at your pc saying this kid is stupid lmao get off ma t and post some chapters to prove stop typeing it start proving kisi can alos give sasuke every jutsu ever
Sorry but I don't get angry easily, especially not on the computer, so before you assume things, might want to get to know me, but hey it's whatever you can think what you want, you're your own person :p

What would you like me to provide proof to? Because you haven't gave me proof to anything. Give me something to give you proof on.

Last edited:

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
naruto team wins and all the proof i need is the history of this manga
This is like the senju vs uchiha
and i know that naruto minato or jiraya isn't senju but they believe in same thing.
and back to my point just look at 1st(senju) vs madara(uchiha) and who won?
and older(uchiha) vs young(senju) son of SO6P who won?
The history point towards team naruto
and secondly naruto would beat sasuke
jiraya beat itachi
and when naruto finishes with sasuke and jiraya beat itachi they help minato beat madara....

Last edited:

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
everyone who is saying team sasuke would win and is getting upset i understand where you are coming from. based on INFERENCES from FACTS team naruto wins. yes it is not directly related when someone says since someone beat someone then so and so can also beat that person since they are stronger. however, it is better proof than what you can provide for your opinion. RIGHT NOW based on WHAT WE KNOW team naruto wins. however, if in the next chapter we see madara's and sasuke's new abilities and they are clearly stronger I will admit that i am wrong and you are right but until then i think that team naruto wins.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(I can't quote too much on ma iPod) @ dratasy- when saying "calm dwn" or "calm your attitude" tht is telling someone to change the way they're expessing themselves ova the Internet, which is their behavior.

Also, I agree with u on that point with Sasuke, but it's not like Sasuke has low chakra man, he used a mass amount of chakra in that (those) fights.

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(I can't quote too much on ma iPod) @ dratasy- when saying "calm dwn" or "calm your attitude" tht is telling someone to change the way they're expessing themselves ova the Internet, which is their behavior.

Also, I agree with u on that point with Sasuke, but it's not like Sasuke has low chakra man, he used a mass amount of chakra in that (those) fights.
I wasn't forcing someone to change the way they are, I was simply suggesting for the way they were posting that way they could debate in a less angry manner which would make their answers easier to read and possibly make more sense is all. I apologize for the way it came off.

I also agree that Sasuke does have quite a bit of chakra, but A has chakra of that compared to a tailed beast, so it would go n A's favor in the end.

team naruto sucks am sign off you people will never listen to true genius on naruto
Self-proclaimed lol.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wasn't forcing someone to change the way they are, I was simply suggesting for the way they were posting that way they could debate in a less angry manner which would make their answers easier to read and possibly make more sense is all. I apologize for the way it came off.

I also agree that Sasuke does have quite a bit of chakra, but A has chakra of that compared to a tailed beast, so it would go n A's favor in the end.

I agree A with his chakra would have beaten that ass (with his strength), but what I was trying to say is that, A and Minato are different (both are fast) and fight different (based off abilities), so I found it kind of pointless to use the A and Sasuke fight to a Minato and Saskue. Though the result would most likely be the same.

Kyuubikiller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Overall I think team Naruto would win. First I would have to say that if they are all going to be alive, then Sasuke does not have EMS because Itachi will have his eyes back. But since there is the impure world resurrection, there is an exception, but we all know IWR's are weaker and most people know the secrets to it by now. With that said, Naruto could defeat Sasuke in my opinion, Toss up on Jiraiya and Itachi, but Itachi was cautious about facing him leading me to believe Jiraiya has the upper hand. As for Madara and Minato, I believe that though Minato did have the upper hand back then when he was able to wound Madara, I believe Madara could possibly win with difficulty, but then he would have NAruto and Jiraiya to worry about. Soo, i'm thinking team Naruto.

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree A with his chakra would have beaten that ass (with his strength), but what I was trying to say is that, A and Minato are different (both are fast) and fight different (based off abilities), so I found it kind of pointless to use the A and Sasuke fight to a Minato and Saskue. Though the result would most likely be the same.
Yeah that makes sense, I understand what you mean now.

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is kinda joke????how come u people think that this naruto team is gonna beat sasuke's team ????madara alone is enough for all 3 of them in current situation...just imagine minato and madara fight ....minato dies....then its 2 vs 3 ....i mean jiriya and naruto vs team sasuke...so they r gonna get their butt kicked by team sasuke... :p ...

lXxNaGaToxXl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL another one of these, the only person who would fall under genjutsu here is the 4th but im sure he isnt dumb enough to get caught in it. but are we talking about madara who has rinnengan and sasuke with ems? cause i think madara with rinnengan is almost invincible not a huge uchia fan but just being real. no one knows what powers you get from ems either way i say narauto is stronger than sasuke. if its ems sasuke and rinengan madara i say naruto beats sasuke, jman beats itachie but madara beats all three on team naruto, but if its MS sasuke and regular madara team naruto wins

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dratasy you talking about me fanboying iv been looking on all your post on these thread you never seed anything good about the uchiha and how can you prove that naruto is stronger saying that sasuke will only have new light in his eyes well naruto didnt get better he just change the shape n size of his rasengans so put it that way in where does it say that minato could be sasuke stop assuming shit in back it up with chapters on the manga as far as i no sasuke wont lose to naruto so easily as you team naruto fan boys say his powers are unknowed so giving your stupid opinion is pathetic really like i said before put itachi and sasuke shoes if itachi would have got the ems hed be the most overrated character and naruto and itachi wasit scared of jiraiya and did you really think he had susanoo back then if 1 amaterasu and to genjutsus took him out you really think he has susanno in amaterasu can catch you if your in its site jiraiya not as fast a A or minato or naruto so he will get burned to nuthing easyily
Oi!!! U ******!! Naruto is faster than A in his full speed!! Which proves that Naruto is faster than Minato!! And Jiraya is 1 of the legendary sanin !!! Forgot that u fanboy!!! Jiraya have sage mode and alot of chakra and Itachi was afraid of J'man and fled the fight !! Even though he had the tailed beast without a tail ( Kisame) to back him up!! Well, we all know that Naruto would like......if Sasuke throw's his arrow at Naruto with his Susanno .....Naruto would dodge it and with his super speed he can strike back Sasuke from behind like Danzo almost did!!!! SO STFU!!!!!! Well, Minato is the most powerfull Hokage ever!!! He is told to be the creator of Rasengan !! Well, Madara and Minato faces!! Well hey that's gonna be a hell of a match!! SO STFU AGAIN!!

MrSolodolo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato CANT!!!!! BEAT SASUKE simple because by beating sasuke ems is saying hes beating itachi with him in thats impossible for a ninja such as minato statur to beat them both
first of all i personnally think he can beat em both at the same time

Second of all he isnt really beating em both at the same time caus sasuke might have ems but he still go a chakra limit like evryone else.

ems is insanely over rated imo

Sasuke cant keep up with minatos teleporting

sasuke fans need to get their head outta their behind and realise how stupid the sht they is somtimes

I Just Died

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly,I only voted for Naruto because they already fought each other all of them. And because Minato is on there...
Minato V.S Madra
Toad Sage V.S Itachi
Naruto V.S Sauske

Savior

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team Naruto, Minato's and Jiraiya's experience will surely help.

Not to mention Naruto would dummy Sasuke on his own know and would have a chance on Itachi in my books. And that is just Naruto alone. Then with the brain of Minato then they would hopefully find Madara's weakness.