Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes but I believe establishing team squads is the core of this franchise, it's the same thing with akira toriyama with the recent interview we just got. The idea of kale and caulifla was not done by toriyama, it was from Toei. Both made appearance in the manga and Anime as U6 representatives. The only difference between the two platform is that it has alternative storyline.
yeah but like Super it still followed the same directional plot

again even when SP has added team 15 it was short lived as now Sumire works for Katasuke and Namida and Wasabi are somewhere else

literally post Chunin exams

I don't think the anime will not have Sumire working under Katasuke when the time comes

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah but like Super it still followed the same directional plot

again even when SP has added team 15 it was short lived as now Sumire works for Katasuke and Namida and Wasabi are somewhere else

literally post Chunin exams

I don't think the anime will not have Sumire working under Katasuke when the time comes
TBH we still don't know the direction the Anime is taking. Chuunin exam doesn't start right away when the new opening airs. If anything, the movie arc could make some adjustment and expansion for the plot which could tie in to Team 15 breakout while it happening right before exam starts. I don't believe Sasuke Shadow episode will be a faceoff against Kinshiki when he might as well start exploring the dimension and then switching scenes to konoha centered around the new gen squad back and forth. I doubt sasuke would take up too much of the center stage of these episodes. If anything it could serves as a lead way to encounter ootsutski.

Also we know the chuunin exam doesn't start until after the panda mission so there is still alot of time to build up if they are going to expand all these plot points prior to that event. The anime also need to show us Boruto purple lightning and water style while they are at it.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TBH we still don't know the direction the Anime is taking. Chuunin exam doesn't start right away when the new opening airs. If anything, the movie arc could make some adjustment and expansion for the plot which could tie in to Team 15 breakout while it happening right before exam starts. I don't believe Sasuke Shadow episode will be a faceoff against Kinshiki when he might as well start exploring the dimension and then switching scenes to konoha centered around the new gen squad back and forth. I doubt sasuke would take up too much of the center stage of these episodes. If anything it could serves as a lead way to encounter ootsutski.

Also we know the chuunin exam doesn't start until after the panda mission so there is still alot of time to build up if they are going to expand all these plot points prior to that event. The anime also need to show us Boruto purple lightning and water style while they are at it.
yeah I see adding but I don't think it would stry from the original manga plot

yes more villians

yes more character fleshing out

but eventually they will have certain key arcs and destinations that lead to the same goal

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah I see adding but I don't think it would stry from the original manga plot

yes more villians

yes more character fleshing out

but eventually they will have certain key arcs and destinations that lead to the same goal
But it's not going to abruptly change the flow of the story if you're just going to include the scene or subplot following it's initial goal. There is limit in doing so.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But it's not going to abruptly change the flow of the story if you're just going to include the scene following it's initial goal. There is limit in doing so.
I believe it won't

unlike with the Naruto filler this stays within its confinements

as long as they adjust between certain future goals

like Team 15 will likely disband before the re-encounter of Sumire during the AO arc

no random star clan that will cause a plot whole in the original series

of course the third Otsutsuki is a big deal but alas Ikemoto and Kodachi started the manga right after the movie and used the movie frame by frame to get some drawing/panel practice done

even though the movie cut back a bunch of the preferred Kishi plot

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe it won't

unlike with the Naruto filler this stays within its confinements

as long as they adjust between certain future goals

like Team 15 will likely disband before the re-encounter of Sumire during the AO arc

no random star clan that will cause a plot whole in the original series

So you're saying Boruto anime is likely taking the same route as the DBS Anime and over run the manga at some point?

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you're saying Boruto anime is likely taking the same route as the DBS Anime and over run the manga at some point?
I feel that this might be the case

slower then usual but yes

my only thought against it, compared to years ago was that the anime seems to be adding non Kodachi stuff in order to buffer it from catching up to the manga

especially as critical things are now happening with AO, etc...

so maybe it will or maybe the manga will still be ahead

Kodachi actually wants it to be weekly but Ikemoto seems to be overly busy to make it happen

Last edited:

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is likely only for yesterday's episode.
We've also had the Manga incorporate characters from the anime, as well as events. Thus, unless someone wants to tell me Kodachi doesn't have complete freedom in regards to the structure of the story, or he loves to contradict himself, this is again, only for yesterday's episode.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe after Hanabi is done with her mission of integrating Sumire into society (as Sumire later joins Katasuke's research team, following the footsteps of being a scientist like her father) Hanabi can go and teach another new gen kid

The future heir of the Hyuga clan SOLO PRINCESS Himawari

All the kids in Team 15 are good kids, I hope they get back on there feet and are not sidelined after Sumire leaves.

Maybe they can form a team with Ryogi?

Last edited:

Mike3DS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The canon in the Boruto anime is only arches, without fillers. Perhaps only those arcs that are in novels (IMHO)
For example - the arc of Nue canon?

Kirin The Dragon Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't bother me the group will be disbanded at one point in the end.. Only two thing matter in the group Sumire since she is otsutsuki related and Hanabi since she is Hyuga and byakugan wielder. I also courious why she want to join katasuke and leave from being ninja.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is likely only for yesterday's episode.
We've also had the Manga incorporate characters from the anime, as well as events. Thus, unless someone wants to tell me Kodachi doesn't have complete freedom in regards to the structure of the story, or he loves to contradict himself, this is again, only for yesterday's episode.
Agreed bro.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well at least its a good thing seeing as it implies to me that Hanabi is actually still irrelevant to the story in the minds of those involved with canon but other people involved would like her to be relevant. I wouldn't mind her in fillers though and hopefully she gets involved in canon somewhere along the line as well as we (or I) need all the Hyuga we can get.

Not to mention the Nue side plot that involves her makes sense as it'll connect Hyuga and Otsutsuki.

Last edited: