Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Source : NF /
"There may be a misunderstanding, the screenplay of animation will be decided by director and series composition, consultation of writer of each story. So, although I may say opinions, I do not have decision makers (this group of 15 is not my idea)"

Thoughts?

Reactions: kiiro

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A shame honestly, Studio Pierrot giving false hope as usual. At this point I only consider the Nue Arc to be canon.
Yeah pretty much. Seems SP is back to their old antics making up all sorts of storylines. Can't wait till we get past these filler anime arcs and they start adapting the manga

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah pretty much. Seems SP is back to their old antics making up all sorts of storylines. Can't wait till we get past these filler anime arcs and they start adapting the manga
Knowing Studio Pierrot they will probably make some filler arcs after the movie arc. :lol

I made a thread about this, but the translation is probably better than the one i was using.
Oh, sorry. I barely check the Boruto section.

My bad.

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Knowing Studio Pierrot they will probably make some filler arcs after the movie arc. :lol

Oh, sorry. I barely check the Boruto section.

My bad.
Anyway I'm pretty sure a couple of people will refuse to acknowledge this new development though and things are just going to end up complicated because some people will keep bringing SP fanfiction and feats into discussions. I'm pretty disappointed but it makes sense why we haven't seen a lot of the anime techniques in the manga

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyway I'm pretty sure a couple of people will refuse to acknowledge this new development though and things are just going to end up complicated because some people will keep bringing SP fanfiction and feats into discussions. I'm pretty disappointed but it makes sense why we haven't seen a lot of the anime techniques in the manga
I'm really confused, at this point I wonder if the anime staff and Kodachi are working together :sweat:

I don't know what Studio Pierrot smoked when making Team 15 ( especially with Sumire and Hanabi ) it's just giving false hope because we all know what happened to Sumire in the manga.

The anime is a mess :/

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, why the **** would a potential clan leader be teaching kids in the first place.
I actually want more Hanabi screen time since we need all the Hyuga we can get but sadly it wasn't here

she was placed in charge to monitor Sumire but that is clearly short lived as Sumire is now with Katasuke

barely even had time to interact with her team too, let alone her nephew

of course the canon NUE arc had her state the intention of training or helping Boruto with his Jougan (Kishimoto himself wrote that episode) so I expect her real canon stuff will come soon enough

we just have to wait

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm really confused, at this point I wonder if the anime staff and Kodachi are working together :sweat:

I don't know what Studio Pierrot smoked when making Team 15 ( especially with Sumire and Hanabi ) it's just giving false hope because we all know what happened to Sumire in the manga.

The anime is a mess :/
I wonder if anyone of the staff members on the anime team even reads the manga to begin with. The disconnect between the portrayal of the manga and anime is jarring. You'd expect them to know placing Hanabi in charge of their team when the Chuunin Exams are ridiculously close is pointless because Sumire's not even taking them. And if they were going to place Hanabi in a filler episode, at least have it be a relevant filler episode and not this Animal Rescue Tales nonsense. What a waste

Last edited:

Saeker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sumire is important to plot, I think team 15 was created to keep Sumire on screen time for more time and maybe explain why she decided not participate of Chunin exams(?)

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still the idea of Team 15 that was charged by Hanabi does have significant effect on the manga continuity. The Anime must follow the manga in order to fit with the canon storyline.

The manga is trying to connect to the canon storyline as well since Kodachi works along with the Anime team staffs. Unless the Anime takes different approach with its own original story which is likely the case with how much the Movie is gonna get retcon.

Filler or not, it's no longer a factor with Boruto.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still the idea of Team 15 that was charged by Hanabi does have significant effect on the manga continuity. The Anime must follow the manga in order to fit with the canon storyline.

The manga is likely trying to connect to the canon storyline since Kodachi works along with the Anime team staffs. Unless the Anime takes different approach with its own original story which is likely the case with how much the Movie is gonna get retcon.
but like DB Super is seems the eventually align back into a point of continuity

We will see Hanabi and we will see Sumire in the future

but via different means (like Katasuke, or some Jougan stuff)

not as Team 15

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wonder if anyone of the staff members on the anime team even reads the manga to begin with. The disconnect between the portrayal of the manga and anime is jarring. You'd expect them to know placing Hanabi in charge of their team when the Chuunin Exams are ridiculously close is pointless because Sumire's not even taking them. And if they were going to place Hanabi in a filler episode, at least have it be a relevant filler episode and not this Animal Rescue Tales nonsense. What a waste
I doubt it, at least from what I noticed the writer change in every single episode which IMO doesn't make any sense. We've seen in some previous episodes that some Studio Pierrot writers literally contradict each other... like seriously?

And I totally agree with you when it come to Hanabi, a damn waste BUT at least we can expect some Hanabi stuff in the future -- filler probably but at least it's something, at this point I will take anything Hyuga related tbh.

Regardless, the movie arc is the last chance I give to this anime. If Studio Pierrot fail to deliver I would be so damn disappointedU_U

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its Noriyuki Abe, he decides the . This was known when he gave an interview last March, only 123filler will deny it. Then we have that also likes to throw in some stuff once in awhile.

If these guys want to make an episode with Hanabi drawing flowers, they will, simple and Ukyo (The manga writer) as no saying in it.

Regardless, the movie arc is the last chance I give to this anime. If Studio Pierrot fail to deliver I would be so damn disappointedU_U
I am really pessimistic regarding this.

Last edited:

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but like DB Super is seems the eventually align back into a point of continuity

We will see Hanabi and we will see Sumire in the future

but via different means (like Katasuke, or some Jougan stuff)

not as Team 15
Yes but I believe establishing team squads is the core of this franchise, it's the same thing with akira toriyama with the recent interview we just got. The idea of kale and caulifla was not done by toriyama, it was from Toei. Both made appearance in the manga and Anime as U6 representatives. The only difference between the two platform is that it has alternative storyline.

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The manga is trying to connect to the canon storyline as well since Kodachi works along with the Anime team staffs. Unless the Anime takes different approach with its own original story which is likely the case with how much the Movie is gonna get retcon.

Filler or not, it's no longer a factor with Boruto.
Think it'll be this. Something similar happened in Part II when Naruto met Utakata in the Bijuu mindscape. They had met before in a filler arc in the anime and their previous interactions were acknowledged there, but in the manga it was portrayed like they were meeting for the first time