aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the heck seriously ? There are no such rules here in Finland. You can pretty much dress and look how you feel. Ofc there are SOME restrictions but...

Sad news indeed. I guess there are better ways to handle such situations :| or is there....
That rule exists in Chile too D: It sucks D:

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That rule exists in Chile too D: It sucks D:
What kind of bullshit is that ? I've never understood those School Uniforms etc. You don't study for school, you study for life. Wouldn't the same go that you don't dress for school ?

I mean, this is the result of having such rules. Teachers get slaughtered over a stupid rule like that.

aconjunto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What kind of bullshit is that ? I've never understood those School Uniforms etc. You don't study for school, you study for life. Wouldn't the same go that you don't dress for school ?

I mean, this is the result of having such rules. Teachers get slaughtered over a stupid rule like that.
Yeah... We have to use school uniforms, have short hair...

I dont understand how having short hair would matter in your studies D:

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah... We have to use school uniforms, have short hair...

I dont understand how having short hair would matter in your studies D:

Exactly! But, I guess it's a good trigger to get someone to kill a teacher. Next thing you know, theres armed guards for teachers.

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously... >__<
What ? What did I say ? Oh, so you think it's good to have so tight restrictions and rules in schools ? Yeah, everyone shave your heads and wear these green robes, we are in school now. You should know how sensitive kids are about their looks.

Sure, ofc that's NOT an excuse to kill someone! But come on...you got to admit that sometimes these rules go way over and beyond.

Last edited:

Hot.Tendo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wow. kid got pissed because he was told to get a haircut so he kills someone. Someone that mentally unstable, regardless of him being only 15, should be charged with murder as an adult. Besides, what kind of student would actually bother getting up and going to school at 5am?!? especially over being told to get a haircut. >.> LAME.
actually, in our country... typical opening of classes is 6:00 am... so most students are here at around 5:30am or 5:45 am or they'll be mark as late...

Hot.Tendo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Huh...No wonder kids shoot teachers.
I studied in a private school during my HS days and it was hell... U_U I got to wake up at 4:45 am and leave the house at 5:30 am just for me to be on-time at 6:00 am... School will end at 4:30 pm... :(

and what's worse you say? first subject of the day was Trigonometry...