0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Student kills teacher over reminders to get 'proper haircut'
By Pete Laude (The Philippine Star) Updated September 18, 2010 12:00 AM

MANILA, Philippines - A 15-year-old boy reportedly stabbed dead his teacher in Caloocan City yesterday after she repeatedly warned him he would be expelled if he does not get a proper haircut.

Chief Inspector Moner Orang, commander of Caloocan City police Sub-station 4, identified the victim as Teodora Soner, 34, a resident of Barangay Loma de Gato in Marilao, Bulacan.

The teacher succumbed to a stab wound in the back while being taken to the Rodriguez Memorial Hospital.

“The boy resented the teacher’s advice telling him to have a proper haircut or he would be dropped from classes. It was just a simple teacher’s reminder to a student,” Orang told The STAR.

Orang said the boy waited for Soner to arrive at the Manuel L. Quezon High School in Barangay 185 at around 5:30 a.m. yesterday, and attacked her as she alighted from a motorcycle driven by a friend.

The boy tried to escape after the incident but the police were able to arrest him. “We will file a murder case against the boy but since he is a minor, it would now be up to the social welfare department or the fiscal to endorse or deny the case because they are the authorities on this,” Orang said.

The police were set yesterday to turn over the boy to the custody of the Department of Social Welfare and Development.

Last edited:

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and whu havent ever dream about *some* teacher beang killed? i personaly throw my teaches windows in :D in the middle of a night with a rock

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, that was you? ****er, detention it is.
oh lmao, i didnt know ur ''she'' or her hasband *wich is worst*

actualy it was R-Language teacher.. after throw i got kinda lvl up on that subject :D and im not pround of it, we later got along pretty well, she helped me out on a exam, beang teacher is tuff after all, to deal with retards like me :D '' in 7'th grade''

Faust

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh lmao, i didnt know ur ''she'' or her hasband *wich is worst*

actualy it was R-Language teacher.. after throw i got kinda lvl up on that subject :D and im not pround of it, we later got along pretty well, she helped me out on a exam, beang teacher is tuff after all, to deal with retards like me :D '' in 7'th grade''
Nah, I just somehow got in the wrong place and the wrong time.

Nimezumi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
geez, talk about anger-management issues...
I can only imagine what would happen if that kid went to my school :/
the teachers are strict on EVERYTHING D:

RikaSatomi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wow. kid got pissed because he was told to get a haircut so he kills someone. Someone that mentally unstable, regardless of him being only 15, should be charged with murder as an adult. Besides, what kind of student would actually bother getting up and going to school at 5am?!? especially over being told to get a haircut. >.> LAME.

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
school rules... U_U

"Always have a neat and proper haircut" <--- I know... it sucks... :p
What the heck seriously ? There are no such rules here in Finland. You can pretty much dress and look how you feel. Ofc there are SOME restrictions but...

Sad news indeed. I guess there are better ways to handle such situations :| or is there....