Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Which one do you think is currently stronger once both have been introduced?
Kaido has had a ton of hype but can he really take on both the YYnM and the GGnM?

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whitebeard was EASILY able to ignore the effects of Teach's DF, so if some who can be in the same category as Whitebeard should EASILY be able to do the same. I'm more interested in Shanks...

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see Teach being superior for some reason.

Don't forget, but Teach has more then two devil fruits now.

Jinbei (I think) said that Teach has been stealing other peoples fruit in the new world.

Last edited:

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Kaido is stronger, atleast should be.

Shanks had a fall out with him in the marineford war arc. Then Teach was afraid to engage Shanks in combat, even after taking WB's fruit; it only makes sense he would fear from another Yonko as well. Even with the time skip and Teach's new rank as a Yonko, I still believe Kaido is out of his reach.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaido is stronger, atleast should be.

Shanks had a fall out with him in the marineford war arc. Then Teach was afraid to engage Shanks in combat, even after taking WB's fruit; it only makes sense he would fear from another Yonko as well. Even with the time skip and Teach's new rank as a Yonko, I still believe Kaido is out of his reach.
Teach had nothing to gain from fighting Shanks at Marineford. Besides, not only was Teach still a beginner when it came to using WB's power, he was already injured from fighting WB and Sengoku. It would have been very unvise to fight a Yonkou when your not at 100% strength.

As of right now, Kaido is all hype. His hype suggest he's stronger than Big Mam though.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaidou. His been a yonko waay longer than teach and most likely has a devil fruit and has mastered it. Unlike, Blackbeard who just got his 2nd devil fruit. Its gonna take him some time to master both of his devil fruits.